Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner;2406554;
    Besides, I wouldn't say the person not chosen is necessarily "dumped". I think you have to be dating as a bf/gf to be considered dumped. Where all the others girls who didn't get roses dumped? I wouldn't refer to it like that. It wasn't like she had him to begin with.
    I liked the way Krisily's Grandmother summed it up on the Bachelor "Charlie" show, when she said: "Krisily was first runner-up".

It wasn't like she had him to begin with.

I like your way with words, Schooner.

FORT Fogey

Originally Posted by Schooner
    Because she is trying so hard to be liked and prove to everyone that she is okay. pfft, whatever Bevin
    Exactly.

FORT Fan

Why does Bevin have a myspace page with pics of her and Andy on the show, etc. yet she says she is still heart broken over the rejection? Why would she want a constant reminder of what she thought she had?

Besides, I wouldn't say the person not chosen is necessarily "dumped". I think you have to be dating as a bf/gf to be considered dumped. Where all the others girls who didn't get roses dumped? I wouldn't refer to it like that. It wasn't like she had him to begin with.
    Give Tessa and Andy a few months and it will be Andy getting dumped... I'd sign up for pay-per-view to see that

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justwatching2;2414544;
    Why does Bevin have a myspace page with pics of her and Andy on the show, etc. yet she says she is still heart broken over the rejection? Why would she want a constant reminder of what she thought she had?
    I don't know... But ....

Perhaps in some small way she still thinks there may be a chance .. and maybe she is so in love with him that if it doesn't work out with Andy and Tessa .. she would be willing to take him back .. If you love someone enough to let them go ... if they come back it was meant to be...sort of thing...

I know when I was a whole lot younger and experiencing my first "True head over heals Love" .. that I let him go when he said he was in love with someone else .. but there was a period of time (relatively short now that I look back on it...) that I would have "taken him back" into my life and have been very open to that... no question about it...

I can also see her "putting up a front" and saying she is continuing on with her life but deep down believing that there still is a possibility of having him in her life .. I know ... I've been in that type of situation .. (only I was about 23 at the time)

It's going to take her a while to come to the realization that someone else is out there just waiting to be discovered.
    Wasting away another summer...

It looks like Bevin has updated her myspace page. She has a note about the final outcome, basically saying that Andy and Tessa are happy together, that she has been watching how their love story developed and it was "wonderful...even though that left me with a broken heart." She goes on to talk about moving on and finding the right man for her. She also mentions the check up comment on the ATFR show was a joke

Again, what a class act.

Yes, the home page now says, ""Some things are just not meant to be." The check-up definitely came across as a joke to me. Just watched the AFR. She was very graceful. I did not see lingering feelings from him, as some suggested. I saw two people who got resolution after an amazing adventure together, and that's it. Bevin was terrific and will definitely find love in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2414555;
    Give Tessa and Andy a few months and it will be Andy getting dumped... I'd sign up for pay-per-view to see that
    all i can say to that is wow
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by Justwatching2;2414544;
    Well since it is a myspace page set up for her fans it makes sense for her to have things from the show up there as that is the reason we all joined in the first place It would be weird if the page was set up in any other way to be honest.

I'm sorry, but why is a 28 yr old woman filling out those silly myspace surveys that are passed around by teenagers???
    What is wrong with doing surveys? Being the same age as Bevin I must admit one of my favorite things on myspace is to fill out surveys and it is an easy way to let people know new things about you.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 05-23-2007 at 03:13 PM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono