Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Did you notice in that survey that she has there, her answer to "Have you been dumped in the last month?" is "no"... interesting, isn't it?
    I wouldn't call it interesting. I'd say it sounds like a survey 12 year old girls would do, not a 28 year old woman. Please. And of course she hasn't been dumped in the last month. Andy dumped her in March.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2406153;
    I wouldn't call it interesting. I'd say it sounds like a survey 12 year old girls would do, not a 28 year old woman. Please. And of course she hasn't been dumped in the last month. Andy dumped her in March.
    MANY people on myspace have similar surveys on their page.

Besides a few personal pictures on Bevin's myspace, there is nothing that we haven't seen on her page that we haven't see at some point on the show.

In terms of having the stuff with Andy on the page in the first place...I wouldn't want things about my ex on my page, but that is just me.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2406153;
    I guess someone just gave her that survey and she filled it out... there are tons of those on myspace... And I only thought it was "interesting" that she answered that question at all, not because I think that it gives anything away... by the way, I think the page is from the beginnig of April, so March would be "last month"
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I'm sorry, but why is a 28 yr old woman filling out those silly myspace surveys that are passed around by teenagers???

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;2406272;
    I'm sorry, but why is a 28 yr old woman filling out those silly myspace surveys that are passed around by teenagers???
    I think the answer to your question is simple: Because it is a kind of a FAN PAGE... and I think a lot of people who have fan pages (no matter how "famous" they actually are) are asked by their fans to fill out stuff like that...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2406299;
    I think the answer to your question is simple: Because it is a kind of a FAN PAGE... and I think a lot of people who have fan pages (no matter how "famous" they actually are) are asked by their fans to fill out stuff like that...
    It's the typical survey (along with about a thousand variations) that is ALWAYS showing up in your bulletins on myspace. You can ignore them or fill them out, the choice is yours. It has nothing to do with a fan page, it's part of the myspace "beast".

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;2406272;
    Because she is trying so hard to be liked and prove to everyone that she is okay. pfft, whatever Bevin.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2406103;
    Early on in the season I wrote Bevin under her real account, not the fan based one and she wrote me back.
    She is aware of FORT.
    One of the things her email stated was she was glad not everyone out "there" saw her as whiney and b*tchy. Those were her exact words to me.
    She has a friend She-Ra who also wrote on the boards for awhile and apparently they are close.
    I would hope by now that she recognizes that Fleiss threw her under the bus and created tv Bevin as these things. Most, if not all of us know the difference between the tvcharacters and those real life people whom we know not at all.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner;2406460;
    Because she is trying so hard to be liked and prove to everyone that she is okay. pfft, whatever Bevin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i laughed out loud at that. i also wanted to point out that her survey says she is single. obviously she just answered the questions in such a way as to not give any incriminating information. so she can't say she's been dumped, because that would give away too much (either she was the f1 and andy has already dumped her, or she wasn't and he dumped her on the show....) and she obviously can't say whether she's in a relationship or not because that would give away too much. so she's just filling out a survey and avoiding obvious answers.

and as to why a 28 year old woman would fill out a silly survey like this: i think she's just doing it to keep her profile fun for her younger fans and she wants people to "get to know her" in a different light than she was shown on the show.

FORT Fan

Besides, I wouldn't say the person not chosen is necessarily "dumped". I think you have to be dating as a bf/gf to be considered dumped. Where all the others girls who didn't get roses dumped? I wouldn't refer to it like that. It wasn't like she had him to begin with.