Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Well maybe Peyton is, in fact, engaged to a navy man.

myspace friends?

Has anyone asked any of the Bachelorettes to add them as friends? (Especially, the private profiles ...)

That way you can view their postings along the way.

Anybody in the 20s-30s age group want to volunteer as the FoRT "reporter"?

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2299852;
    Has anyone asked any of the Bachelorettes to add them as friends? (Especially, the private profiles ...)

That way you can view their postings along the way.

Anybody in the 20s-30s age group want to volunteer as the FoRT "reporter"?

I suppose I could do it since I have a myspace account and fit into that age group. I don't know how many of them will add me, but I can try.

ETA- I added the private ones... we'll see who approves me!
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 03-27-2007 at 09:31 PM.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2299305;
    Yes, I see that too now.
    Interestingly enough, today Peyton's location has changed to Texas. The other night in addition to "Future Navy Wife" her location was Hawaii.

My daughter told me the age listed at 14--was probably put there to indicate privacy on account, but for whatever reason didn't work and so we were able to view her profile. It went private that night, after we were all viewing.

I have to wonder, if maybe there is some smoke to the "Future Navy Wife" quote.

Well if anyone sees Peyton in an airport in Texas on Friday it could mean that she is meeting up somewhere with Andy. He is going to be on The View on Friday and I am convinced that he will be meeting his love this weekend too. If he is travelling to the mainland anyway that is .

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2300520;
    Well if anyone sees Peyton in an airport in Texas on Friday it could mean that she is meeting up somewhere with Andy. He is going to be on The View on Friday and I am convinced that he will be meeting his love this weekend too. If he is travelling to the mainland anyway that is .
    Before we jump on Peyton's wagon, stop to think how often young people say things 'tongue in cheek' - meaning location 'Hawaii' meant she was in Hawaii until recently. 'Future Navy Wife' might have been a joke as a covert message to friends that she was off to do the Bachelor show!

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;2300599;
    Before we jump on Peyton's wagon, stop to think how often young people say things 'tongue in cheek' - meaning location 'Hawaii' meant she was in Hawaii until recently. 'Future Navy Wife' might have been a joke as a covert message to friends that she was off to do the Bachelor show!
    I don't think anyone is taking it seriously. It's just another out there piece of the puzzle that you never know may mean more in 7 weeks if she is still on the show.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2300477;
    Interestingly enough, today Peyton's location has changed to Texas. The other night in addition to "Future Navy Wife" her location was Hawaii.

My daughter told me the age listed at 14--was probably put there to indicate privacy on account, but for whatever reason didn't work and so we were able to view her profile. It went private that night, after we were all viewing.

I have to wonder, if maybe there is some smoke to the "Future Navy Wife" quote.
    I'm in charge of adding the girls with private profiles to my Myspace friends and snooping their pages. None so far have added me. Since Peyton has her age listed as 14, I cannot add her unless I know her email address. It's a security feature Myspace has for the 14 and 15 year olds. You can't add them unless you know their email address. You can make your profile private on there while still listing your real age. My profile is private but I still have my real age listed. I also know of people who put random locations on there just to be goofy.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Newbie
    I have access to Catherine's profile but I'm nto sure what you want to know.. no blog entries or anything I work out timing from.

Quote Originally Posted by realitytvfreak;2303805;
    I have access to Catherine's profile but I'm nto sure what you want to know.. no blog entries or anything I work out timing from.
    It is set to Private, are you related or a good friend?