Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2402939;
    Someone made that from joker's, and left her that in a comment, and Bevin posted it on her myspace!

Even if someone sent it to her and it was posted in the comments, she doesn't have to add it to her videos? Not only ABC being upset to some degree, but wouldn't this bother Andy, too? He doesn't want to lose $ 5 million, or for her to either right - I mean, if she's the F1, right? Maybe not, it just would me if the situation were reversed and I was the Bachelorette... (hee hee, I know, good joke!)

But who knows at this point what any of it indicates or means. Monday can't get here soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by lynninatlanta;2402994;
    Even if someone sent it to her and it was posted in the comments, she doesn't have to add it to her videos? Not only ABC being upset to some degree, but wouldn't this bother Andy, too? He doesn't want to lose $ 5 million, or for her to either right - I mean, if she's the F1, right? Maybe not, it just would me if the situation were reversed and I was the Bachelorette... (hee hee, I know, good joke!)

But who knows at this point what any of it indicates or means. Monday can't get here soon enough!
    I think Fleiss would see that it was posted from a friend in a comment, so he would know it was made for the fans, and I do not think he would mind, imo.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2403006;
    I think Fleiss would see that it was posted from a friend in a comment, so he would know it was made for the fans, and I do not think he would mind, imo.
    Hmmm, that kinda makes sense. I guess Fleiss could be looking at it as more publicity for the show, which would make him happy.

Thanks for all the insights on her myspace fan page!

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2403046;
    Hmmm, that kinda makes sense. I guess Fleiss could be looking at it as more publicity for the show, which would make him happy.

Thanks for all the insights on her myspace fan page!
    Yep ~ and No Problem!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Just wondering if anyone who is a Bevin MySpace "friend" has asked her what she thought about the edit she's been given in the show?

FORT Regular

so i just added bevin to my friends on myspace and from looking at her pictures it looks like she (or her friend who controls the page) reads the FORT...???!!!

bevin are you out there?!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2404743;
    so i just added bevin to my friends on myspace and from looking at her pictures it looks like she (or her friend who controls the page) reads the FORT...???!!!

bevin are you out there?!
    Early on in the season I wrote Bevin under her real account, not the fan based one and she wrote me back.
    She is aware of FORT.
    One of the things her email stated was she was glad not everyone out "there" saw her as whiney and b*tchy. Those were her exact words to me.
    She has a friend She-Ra who also wrote on the boards for awhile and apparently they are close.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2402862;
    You know something that is bothering me is Bevins (fan) myspace. Why does she have one? She has pictures of her and Andy on there and videos that fans have made of her and Andy on the show. If she is F2 why would she do this? For that matter, if she is F1, then why would she do this? I thought everyone was supposed to be keeping a pretty low profile until the finale. It just seems like ABC would not be thrilled w/her putting things like this out there. One could look at that and conclude she is perhaps the F1. Wouldn't that be in violation of her contract? Anyway, I just don't get it. If she was either F1 or F2 I would think she would want to keep a pretty low profile. She could have always waited until after the show to thank her fans and start the myspace account. I don't think any of the other girls on the show has a website like this, do they? At one point didn't Kate have a blog that she had to take down? If Kate had to take her blog down, then why does Bevin get to keep all this info on her fan myspace page? I just don't get it. Does anyone else have thoughts on this?

She wants to be an actress?

My personal take on Kate taking her blog down:
    it was clearly not realized what an uproar that blog would cause with the public when she wrote it.
    Kate was angry. She wrote it in an a vindictive tone. She put too many personal items in it not just about herself, but about her boyfriend and his family which were able to liteally tell the world who that family was by name from a simple google search.
    I think after a couple days of it being up she realized it's foolishness and removed that blog herself. I don't think the network or show had one iota in her removing that blog. I think it was done by her own judgement.

Bevin's site really does not tell us anything that we can not get from a message board. In fact, it's been said much of what is on there has at times come from our own "fun with the bachelor" thread. I don't see her site as spoilerish at all.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I've also been added to Bevin's myspace now and think it's really cute. Did you notice in that survey that she has there, her answer to "Have you been dumped in the last month?" is "no"... interesting, isn't it?
    I don't think the myspace page gives away anything because most people are probable torn between "If she were F1, would they actually allow her to have a page like that?" and "If she were F2, why would she want to have a page like that?" Personally, I would never have a page with pictures of Andy and me and links to videos and say on that page that the show was a great experience and that I was happy I did it if I were NOT F1, but I guess there might be people who see that differently...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before