Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General

If it is a friend that handles her myspace page, she is very nice in her message replies.

I believe someone else runs her fan myspace. I tend to think this because she hasn't visited her personal myspace since May 13th! Meanwhile, the fan myspace has been visited today, and almost everyday. That is why I don't think she runs the fan myspace because she would probably visit both myspaces at the same time, on the same days. She has been away for about 5 days.. . .Hm..where is she?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2402939;
    Someone made that from joker's, and left her that in a comment, and Bevin posted it on her myspace!
    I am not familiar with myspace. is there any chance that someone else is pretending to be Bevin and posting stuff as her. Randal on the "fun with the Bachelor" forum is great at photo shopping and some of you are very good at screencaps, couldn't someone be posing as Bevin????

There are a few personal pics on her myspace as well. I don't know how a stranger would get those.

I think the videos are some that people from other boards have made. The ones on Bevin's myspace are quite cute!

Quote Originally Posted by coop2;2402954;
    I am not familiar with myspace. is there any chance that someone else is pretending to be Bevin and posting stuff as her. Randal on the "fun with the Bachelor" forum is great at photo shopping and some of you are very good at screencaps, couldn't someone be posing as Bevin????
    She has personal pictures up on there as well.
    Pictures that are of her, and from before or after the show.
    So I think it's safe to say, it is legit.

If you request to be a friend of hers on her personal myspace, she sends a message to request her on the fan myspace. She then accepts you as a friend there. Well she was, because I am one of her friends! She has over 600 friends on her friends list!

ETA: I see you beat me to the punch, grneyedgirl!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2402868;
    Moana did the same thing. Personally I don't think it fits with a F1, they usually are very low profile.
    Right and I don't think Tessa has a myspace. If she does, it is very well hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by kristin626;2402900;
    hahaha to me it means spurned Bachelor runner-up. like, "look how happy we were, and how much he led me on, how in the world could he dump me?!" haha.
    I dont feel this way at all. I feel why on earth would a person who has moved on..two months or so after the show ended..have this on her site???
    She would have no reason to. I'm sure all these girls who were sent home have moved on.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2402968;
    A lovely lady from joker's made the beautiful video that Bevin posted on her myspace!

That does make much more sense! I would hope for Bevin, if she is not F1, she would have moved on. On remember how ugly it was when Matthew (Meri and Ian) acted like such an ass on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2402862;
    You know something that is bothering me is Bevins (fan) myspace. Why does she have one? She has pictures of her and Andy on there and videos that fans have made of her and Andy on the show. If she is F2 why would she do this? For that matter, if she is F1, then why would she do this? I thought everyone was supposed to be keeping a pretty low profile until the finale. It just seems like ABC would not be thrilled w/her putting things like this out there. One could look at that and conclude she is perhaps the F1. Wouldn't that be in violation of her contract? Anyway, I just don't get it. If she was either F1 or F2 I would think she would want to keep a pretty low profile. She could have always waited until after the show to thank her fans and start the myspace account. I don't think any of the other girls on the show has a website like this, do they? At one point didn't Kate have a blog that she had to take down? If Kate had to take her blog down, then why does Bevin get to keep all this info on her fan myspace page? I just don't get it. Does anyone else have thoughts on this?
    There is absolutely nothing in her myspace that would indicate she is f1 or f2. Her myspace page is completely within limits. Since there's nothing spoilerish about it, I would have allowed them on my site too, had I been her. If I indeed were the f1, I would be overjoyed at the show's finale..and nothing wrong with showing pictures of the show. Other than that reason, I think all the rejected bachelorettes move on with their lives and would have no reason to post a video on their site.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2402965;
    I dont feel this way at all. I feel why on earth would a person who has moved on..two months or so after the show ended..have this on her site???
    She would have no reason to. I'm sure all these girls who were sent home have moved on.
    haha, granted, I am a Tessa fan, but as a woman, I can certainly see how Bevin (if she did in "lose) would still be slightly bitter...especially considering the edit she is getting. I personally would feel very very misled and trounced on and would want for my own sanity for others to see why I felt the way I did. Even if she is over it now, she may just want to justify herself to people...I mean seriously, who wants to be made to look like a fool on national television.

That being said, she just as easily could be F1, hahaha.