Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General

You know something that is bothering me is Bevins (fan) myspace. Why does she have one? She has pictures of her and Andy on there and videos that fans have made of her and Andy on the show. If she is F2 why would she do this? For that matter, if she is F1, then why would she do this? I thought everyone was supposed to be keeping a pretty low profile until the finale. It just seems like ABC would not be thrilled w/her putting things like this out there. One could look at that and conclude she is perhaps the F1. Wouldn't that be in violation of her contract? Anyway, I just don't get it. If she was either F1 or F2 I would think she would want to keep a pretty low profile. She could have always waited until after the show to thank her fans and start the myspace account. I don't think any of the other girls on the show has a website like this, do they? At one point didn't Kate have a blog that she had to take down? If Kate had to take her blog down, then why does Bevin get to keep all this info on her fan myspace page? I just don't get it. Does anyone else have thoughts on this?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2402862;
    You know something that is bothering me is Bevins (fan) myspace. Why does she have one? She has pictures of her and Andy on there and videos that fans have made of her and Andy on the show. If she is F2 why would she do this? For that matter, if she is F1, then why would she do this? I thought everyone was supposed to be keeping a pretty low profile until the finale. It just seems like ABC would not be thrilled w/her putting things like this out there. One could look at that and conclude she is perhaps the F1. Wouldn't that be in violation of her contract? Anyway, I just don't get it. If she was either F1 or F2 I would think she would want to keep a pretty low profile. She could have always waited until after the show to thank her fans and start the myspace account. I don't think any of the other girls on the show has a website like this, do they? At one point didn't Kate have a blog that she had to take down? If Kate had to take her blog down, then why does Bevin get to keep all this info on her fan myspace page? I just don't get it. Does anyone else have thoughts on this?
    Moana did the same thing. Personally I don't think it fits with a F1, they usually are very low profile.

FORT Fogey

I think i went to it a couple of times. Mostly I just heard many people referring to it.

FORT Fogey

Maybe they are grooming her to be the next bachelorette...

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2402717;
    Wow... On Bevin's myspace, there is a beautiful video on there of all of her moments with Andy..beautiful song to go with it. You can definitely see all the love Andy feels for her in this video..it's written all over his face.
    For those of us who cannot get to it, can that video be posted here? And what do you think this means?

Quote Originally Posted by sinto;2402889;
    For those of us who cannot get to it, can that video be posted here? And what do you think this means?

hahaha to me it means spurned Bachelor runner-up. like, "look how happy we were, and how much he led me on, how in the world could he dump me?!" haha.

Quote Originally Posted by kristin626;2402900;
    hahaha to me it means spurned Bachelor runner-up. like, "look how happy we were, and how much he led me on, how in the world could he dump me?!" haha.
    That is exactly what I thought! A final turn of the knife for the spurned girl!

Quote Originally Posted by sinto;2402889;
    If she posted that video as a way of letting everyone know that she is F1, I can't see ABC being too happy about that. Actually, I guess I can't see ABC being happy about her posting anything about the show - positive or negative. It would seem to me that they would like the girls (especially the final ones) to keep a pretty low profile.

It is very possible that someone else runs her fan myspace. Someone probably made the tape for her and she put it on there for a treat for her fans is all. Thats what a fan site is for no?

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2402922;
    If she posted that video as a way of letting everyone know that she is F1, I can't see ABC being too happy about that. Actually, I guess I can't see ABC being happy about her posting anything about the show - positive or negative. It would seem to me that they would like the girls (especially the final ones) to keep a pretty low profile.
    Someone made that from joker's, and left her that in a comment, and Bevin posted it on her myspace!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."