Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2326347;
    It's funny how people in America feel like they know me after a total of 5 minutes of clips from 2 weeks of filming.
    Still think she gets the restaurant date in episode 5?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Good point Zinnia! I figured out a time line that the Tahoe RC would be at just about 2 weeks in! Week One is Feb 5th (Andy's Birthday), Episode 2 - move into Mansion, Triathalon date, Bullriding Date, StephT date, and RC takes us to Feb 10th or 11th. Then Episode 3 is Bootcamp, racing, mud spa, RC and that's about Feb. 14 (Valentines... I wonder if it's brought up on the show...). Then Fly to tahoe on 15th with flying home & RC on the 17th or 18th... The 18th is 2 weeks... I say that's pretty conclusive evidence she goes home after Tahoe.

SpoilerBob had Tahoe right at Feb 15, which was 10 days after Feb 5th --the first night and HDDA's birthday. So ---
    Feb 5--first night
    Feb 6--move into mansion
    Feb 7--Bullriding and pool/gown night
    Feb-8--Triathlon and Titanic
    Feb 9--RC
    Feb 10--bootcamp
    Feb 11--mudwrestling
    Feb 12--Racecar
    Feb 13--2:1 with Tessa and Peyton
    Feb 14--RC
    Feb 15--This is date SpoilerBob saw them in Tahoe
    So even IF the timeline above is not ACCURATE, this is close to how things went----TEN days into shooting.
    Tahoe would be over by 20th at max? So that is right on 2 weeks --If Tina was being precise.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 04-15-2007 at 07:30 AM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Hey everyone.. I just wanted to let you know I was surfing myspace and found Danielle's sister's page. There is a nice picture of the Danielle, her sis and Mom together

The address is www.myspace.com/kaitlinjamie

www.myspace.com/49134563

This girl showed up on several of the girl's myspace pages but I could never find her again. Anyone know whoo she is? She is also on Danielle's sister's site.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2331898;
    www.myspace.com/49134563

This girl showed up on several of the girl's myspace pages but I could never find her again. Anyone know whoo she is? She is also on Danielle's sister's site.
    I've noticed her too. Maybe she will be one of the girls on the next bachelor show. ABC approved another show before this one even aired. If that's the case, this girl is getting her face out early.

She might also be someone (freelancer possibly?) who works for ABC.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2326361;
    These girls are so public in their reaction to the commentary on the boards. I thought there were restrictions on their public statements (and myspace is public). Kate spews her anger. Tina defends herself. Interesting.

Tina - amazing young woman. I guess we could say that about most of these women - if we knew them ...
    Hello FORTers! I'm a first timer here--directed over from the ABC site. Heard good things about you all and from what I've read so far...very impressive! My initial thoughts about Tina are exactly like this -- why so public in needing to defend herself? A lot of the other girls are getting "bashed" more than Tina and yet she seems to be the most vocal of the bunch (she also is not getting any air time besides the dreaded singing escapade). What the heck? She claims not to have even watched the show before she signed up for it and yet spends a lot of her time on all of these blogs and her own talking about it (shouldn't she be studying or something??) I just find her to be an oddball and can't figure out her reasoning behind doing the show (she lives in Hollywood, maybe an "undercover" fame seeker??). Does anyone see what I'm talking about?

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

Actually, I think she is just appaulled at the nonsense being spouted about her. Why not
    She is an incredibly complex person. She is posting on a "semi-private" forum.
    Of course, we know that Fleiss only presents a two dimentional view and tells a story to get ratings, perhaps she didn't.
    I find it interesting that there are so many of the girls speaking out, either in exit interviews or in blogs.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Re: The Girls' Myspace Pages - Bachelor 10 **SPOILERS**

One of the things I like about the FORT boards is that posters aren't really crazy and DO realize that a lot of this stuff is just done for TV or editing! The Bachelor has to be one of ***THE *** CHEEZIEST shows on TV! It always makes me laugh when a FORT poster figures out how to make the shows even more STUPID than they already are!

The Bachelor has a formula -- a formula they think works -- and they seem to follow it right down the road and so does everyone else!

Anyway, I would never look at this board and say "the posters are so hostile," etc. Most of the people are commenting on the "character" that the producers have chosen to create, not the actual person because most of us don't know the person. We just get to see the wreckage from the show. (And -oh- they do pump for ratings!)

Probably 80% of the people on this show at this point (since there have been many Bachelors) are not looking for love but are looking for publicity and for an entrance to movie stardom. Unfortunately, being on this show doesn't seem to prove that you can act.