Page 9 of 220 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Because I have no life, once again I wandered into the nether world of the hypothetical - compatiblility horoscopes (horrors!) I plugged in BLAndy's birthdate March 5, 1977 and gave the same day birthday girl a year of 1982 (which makes her the perfect five years younger.) Anyway - a mixed bag - but mostly positive if these are the two who laugh and cry at the end (assuming she was born in 1982.)

Boy - they better start popping with more good info soon or I'm going to travel to the nether world and never return.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2291020;
    Because I have no life, once again I wandered into the nether world of the hypothetical - compatiblility horoscopes (horrors!) I plugged in BLAndy's birthdate March 5, 1977 and gave the same day birthday girl a year of 1982 (which makes her the perfect five years younger.) Anyway - a mixed bag - but mostly positive if these are the two who laugh and cry at the end (assuming she was born in 1982.)

Boy - they better start popping with more good info soon or I'm going to travel to the nether world and never return.
    Ariel, you went above and beyond the call of duty.

ABC is awfully stingy with information about the girls this year. It makes me suspicious. They're hiding something, the beasts.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Hmm - if the wrap party was in Hawaii, does that mean that final rose ceremony was in Hawaii, not LA? It could work out that way because the show no longer has any use for the LA locations as they traveled to PA to meet his folks. It (hopefully) makes sense that they would FINALLY! take us to Hawaii. Wouldn't a FRC on the beach at sunset be special? The nether world beckons.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Or they could literally sail off into the sunset like on Outback Jack. Actually Vadim carried Natalie out to the boat in his arms. Very Officer and a Gentleman. I'll bet they do that . It fits with the theme. And presumably Andy sails.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2291358;
    Hmm - if the wrap party was in Hawaii, does that mean that final rose ceremony was in Hawaii, not LA? It could work out that way because the show no longer has any use for the LA locations as they traveled to PA to meet his folks. It (hopefully) makes sense that they would FINALLY! take us to Hawaii. Wouldn't a FRC on the beach at sunset be special? The nether world beckons.
    And when they traveled to Lancaster,PA; I'm sure it was by horse and buggy. haha. Hey, I'm from PA so I'm allowed to poke fun.

Maybe Mr. Triathlon pulled the buggy himself. Or if he chooses the female bodybuilder, maybe she pulled it.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2291358;
    Oh, I like that thought! FRC in Hawaii while Andy is wearing his dress whites. Can it get better than this?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2291786;
    Oh, I like that thought! FRC in Hawaii while Andy is wearing his dress whites. Can it get better than this?
    Oh, I do hope so!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2291786;
    Huba, huba, blondiegal, I can't think of much better!!

I don't remember anyone pointing this out yet, but in the Lancaster news article I caught something I missed the first time I read it and wondered if we were being given a clue as to the final girls.
    check out his turn-ons:
    Turn-ons: open minds, athletic bodies, challenging spirits, brunettes, Southern girls.
    Should we be paying close attention to all the Southern Bachelorettes who are brunettes?? Sounds like something to keep a close watch on!! Now watch the final 2 girls both be brunettes from the South!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Cafegirl, I did notice that ~ and you are probably right that the final two, heck, probably the final three are southern brunettes. Anything to make us go crazy and second guess the screencaps would please Fleiss etal.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

TV with MeeVee

What kind of woman were you looking for?

I definitely want a woman with an open mind, but who also does have an opinion. What I look for most in a woman is someone who can challenge me, and someone who I can challenge back. If you’re really going to be successful in a marriage and spend the rest of your life together, you gotta have that component. It takes a lot more than just a pretty face and someone who is athletic. What I really look for is someone who makes me laugh, and has the same family values that I do, who wants to have a family and children and puts that first.

This is the one part of the meevee interview that caught my attention. It complements the hometown paper piece from the telephone interview. I guess we look for a southern brunette who challenges him and who is open minded, but has opinions. Oh, and she can be pretty and athletic, but those attributes don't seem to rank as high.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-28-2007, 12:50 PM
  2. 04-24-2007, 06:33 PM
  3. 04-17-2007, 04:27 PM
  4. 04-17-2007, 09:11 AM
  5. 04-10-2007, 05:13 PM
  6. 04-10-2007, 03:32 PM
  7. 04-03-2007, 10:14 AM
  8. 04-02-2007, 08:48 PM
  9. 04-02-2007, 01:30 PM
  10. 04-02-2007, 10:57 AM
  11. 04-02-2007, 10:16 AM