Page 6 of 220 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

I see everyone is checking in early! Fantastic! Only BrightCryptic is missing at this point and i figured I'd join the sleuthing early this time and learn from you masters.

Blondiegal, appreciate the early photos, I see Dreamer is already in action as well. The girl on the right of the larger photo does appear to be the hugger girl. Same strapless dress, black hair, deep olive skin tone.

Keep it up gang; I can't wait.

Hi all!
    Thanks for the screenshots and info Blondie!

One of the things I am going to look for this season as a possible spoiler is the theme tie in. Last season the promo intros showed the Trevi Fountain theme and then, Lor's final pick did end up going to the Trevi Fountain.
    In the movie "Officer and A Gentleman" one theme was the officer picking up and carrying off his love. It should be interesting to see how often HDDA grabs a lady and hoists her over his shoulder this season.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Thanks for the screencaps and posts so far . I hope that they release the information on the ladies soon! I am looking forward to this season, though it does seem that we have quite a few interchangeable bachelorettes at the beginning.

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss out on quite a bit of the initial sleuthing due to spring break plans, so I'm looking forward to what the FORT'ers put together .
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

I don't check this place for a day and we've got screencaps! Thanks Blondiegal, I'll get right on them and sleuth out the winner quickly (with results within seconds of the finale show), like I always do, being that I am the least most successful sleuther around here and all that.

I think it's an excellent sign that BLAndy is dirty dancing already. Hopefully he will repeat this practice often, possibly in a shirtless state, maybe 3-4 times per episode. Not that I care about such things but if they already gave us a guy with nice abs, then I don't want those abs wasted. I'm a very practical person.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2289635;
    I think it's an excellent sign that BLAndy is dirty dancing already. Hopefully he will repeat this practice often, possibly in a shirtless state, maybe 3-4 times per episode. Not that I care about such things but if they already gave us a guy with nice abs, then I don't want those abs wasted. I'm a very practical person.
    I'm up way past my bedtime due to AI commenting and I pop in and you hit me with this Between you and Cafegirl with her new beefcake dreams, I'm going to be laughing all season.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I noticed that in the dd photo the brunette to Andy's rear might be the same brunette on the left in the group picture where Nicky Hilton's doppelganger is shown. Looks like Helene from Aaron's season a little.

I think that DD bachelorette is not Hugging Bachelorette. DD bachelorette definitely has longer hair. Huggy Bach has short enough hair that it does not flip at shoulder.

I am really curious as to when Andy visited his parents in Lancaster. Anyone have an idea when he would have brought the women home? It could definitely have been an interesting visit if it coincided with the period of time that we had freezing temps and snow versus when we had 70 degree heat wave.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Well the wrap party was last week. I imagine that took place after the Final Rose Ceremony but before the couple gets to go away for a few days together before the seperation period. The FRC takes place about 4 days after the home visit to the bachelor's family. One day for travel, and one day for each final date and one day for the FRC. Does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2289883;
    Well the wrap party was last week. I imagine that took place after the Final Rose Ceremony but before the couple gets to go away for a few days together before the seperation period. The FRC takes place about 4 days after the home visit to the bachelor's family. One day for travel, and one day for each final date and one day for the FRC. Does that help?
    Yes, so does that mean that Andy was in Lancaster County around March 5th? If so, that's when it was warming up again before we got dumped on again this past Friday, the 16th.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey
    According to an interview (I don't know if I can post where, so I won't) Andy is very much in love and found an amazing girl. He is very, very happy with the outcome and so glad he did this. He can't wait for this to be over so they can be reunited. Fleiss is even interviewed and states that they will make sure they see each other. I think this will be a great season!!

I'm coming out of hiding. Cannot wait for this season. You girls are so good with the screen caps. I agree hugging girl is not the same as DD girl. Sleuth away professionals!!!!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-28-2007, 12:50 PM
  2. 04-24-2007, 06:33 PM
  3. 04-17-2007, 04:27 PM
  4. 04-17-2007, 09:11 AM
  5. 04-10-2007, 05:13 PM
  6. 04-10-2007, 03:32 PM
  7. 04-03-2007, 10:14 AM
  8. 04-02-2007, 08:48 PM
  9. 04-02-2007, 01:30 PM
  10. 04-02-2007, 10:57 AM
  11. 04-02-2007, 10:16 AM