Page 54 of 220 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

MegapostŪ

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2296140;
    The exact quote from Chris is: "That means that based solely on first sight each contestant will get an immediate "yea" or "nay" from Andy."
    So, do the ones who got a "Nay" still go to the cocktail party to drown their sorrows? I doubt it. Why would Mike Fleiss pay for them to drink? Do they shake Andy's hand , get his vote and then walk either into the party or into another limo ? How many girls are pictured at the cocktail party itself? If they are at the party does that mean they got a 'Yea"? How many get the boot during the first impressions?
    One yea, the first impression rose, and 24 nays. Then all 25 get the cocktail party, nobody leaves before the RC.

The press release says one gets upset after the RC when she doesn't get a rose.
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2296218;
    Nor was she in the top four. Don't they sequester the last four until the end?
    Yes, but only until the finale is taped. The last three rejectees are released and the winner has a few days with the Bachelor before isolation starts.
    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2296232;
    It's hard to tell for sure, as there as so many blondes this could be BUT the hair seems similar to Bevin's hair.

and this hair --are they the same?

and this hair different girl--than the photos above
    Backpack could not be Bevin, the hair doesn't match color. However, the looking out over the sea, could be Bevin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2296298;
    I see you're adding Bevin mainly because of the MySpace comment about possible return date...hmm...we haven't identified her YET in any pics past first night, but in the commercial she appears to have a type of personality that may put her position of being this show's talker and revealer.
    Preview position more than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2296276;
    so the new list of fifteen:
    1-Stephanie W.
    2-Stephanie T.
    3-Amber
    4-Amanda
    5-Danielle I.
    6-Nicole
    7-Kate
    8-Peyton
    9-Bevin
    with a possible 10 as Tina
    I have Nicole/Tessa in one spot (still not sure), and I add Erin. She's in one one the group shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2296436;
    Blondie and Kasha .......the purple swimsuit girl in the pool could be either tessa, amanda or tina.........i've stared at them along time.......... and they all look interchangeable to me........yikes.....there has to be a clue.
    It looks to me like the purple swimsuit girl has her hair either parted in the middle or pulled all the way back and not parted to one side.????

Hopefully with some new commercials soon that will help narrow down the blondes and brunettes...........
    It can't be Amanda, she is right next to purple in the black & white swimsuit. Amanda has a very distictive nose. I'm sure it's her.

New commercials should air tonight & tomorrow.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Zinnia--- great post as always......
    Great catch on the nose on Amanda! Your right-- I knew that but forgot..........
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2296442;
    One yea, the first impression rose, and 24 nays. Then all 25 get the cocktail party, nobody leaves before the RC.

The press release says one gets upset after the RC when she doesn't get a rose.Yes, but only until the finale is taped. The last three rejectees are released and the winner has a few days with the Bachelor before isolation starts.Backpack could not be Bevin, the hair doesn't match color. However, the looking out over the sea, could be Bevin.Preview position more than anything.

I have Nicole/Tessa in one spot (still not sure), and I add Erin. She's in one one the group shots.It can't be Amanda, she is right next to purple in the black & white swimsuit. Amanda has a very distictive nose. I'm sure it's her.

New commercials should air tonight & tomorrow.
    Boy, do i hope we get those new commercials on schedule. I still think the purple suit is Tina...but it's getting harder for me to be sure of anything. I look at the hot tub photo and feel sure it's Amber. Other than that..?? I'm not sure. Peyton looks a shoe-in and we can see Amanda and Amber in a lot of shots. Guesswork fro me after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2296393;
    Ok, after following all the posts carefully and examining each set of photos in minute detail.... I no longer know who any of them are anymore.
    This is a completely natural reaction and it happens every season to the best of us. Just remember that 24 out of the 25 girls being discussed here will be kicked to the curb by the end of the show, and you'll immediately feel better. I barely feel obliged to learn more than 6 names myself, to tell you the truth, and even those just get nicknames by the second week.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Can someone tell me how to get to Bevins' myspace page(what is here url)?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2296252;
    It was the eyebrows and eye distance plus smile creases that moved me to think Amber for spa girl. Plus she has more of a tan than Nicole.

Hot Tub girl has a narrower, more defined cheekbone such as Nicole, not Amber.
    Just jumping in with an observation. I don't think Dr. Andy is too into the Hot Tub girl, mouth looks closed and left hand is in a fist. Not good for Hot Tub girl.

Keep up the sleuthing. You guys Rock!

Quote Originally Posted by chsmustang07;2296728;
    Can someone tell me how to get to Bevins' myspace page(what is here url)?
    Bevin's just set to private today ~

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2296150;
    Okay then I will post them here.

Bevin Powers Myspace page
    The rest of them were found in Bevin's Friend list.
    Alexis Young Myspace page
    Tiffany Warren Myspace page
    Erin Parker Myspace page

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2296734;
    Just jumping in with an observation. I don't think Dr. Andy is too into the Hot Tub girl, mouth looks closed and left hand is in a fist. Not good for Hot Tub girl.

Keep up the sleuthing. You guys Rock!
    Interesting point, and I think that you are right.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 03-25-2007 at 09:33 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2296793;
    Just set to private today ~ www.myspace.com/calibeaver

Interesting point, and I think that you are right.
    Stepping in with a guy observation: You can also interpret that as a man trying to control himself. I'm positive I've acted that way when in a situation where losing control is a bad idea. I didn't have any cameras in my face (Thank god) but that is more symptomatic of a man controlling passion than wanting to run away. Just my opinion, of course.

Any new commercials tonight? I didn't get to watch ABC because of other shows.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Where a girl will wear many outfits ... she usually has a favorite pair of shoes. Check them out and then reference Star scan ... it's Nicole.
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-28-2007, 12:50 PM
  2. 04-24-2007, 06:33 PM
  3. 04-17-2007, 04:27 PM
  4. 04-17-2007, 09:11 AM
  5. 04-10-2007, 05:13 PM
  6. 04-10-2007, 03:32 PM
  7. 04-03-2007, 10:14 AM
  8. 04-02-2007, 08:48 PM
  9. 04-02-2007, 01:30 PM
  10. 04-02-2007, 10:57 AM
  11. 04-02-2007, 10:16 AM