Page 5 of 220 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

I think you may be right, Zinnia - we may have a dark haired, black gowned chameleon on our hands. My first thought when you said, chameleon, was to notice the tall busty blonde. But, then there isn't much "chameleon" in her, is there?

Oh - I see who you mean...upper left there appears to be a Jen clone.

ETA: my abc medianet page has been offline for the past two days - but I found it - what they did was place the "ABC" portion in logo format. Still no 'ette pics on that site.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-20-2007 at 05:32 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

BlondieGal I think you might be on to something. I looked at the dancing /hugging pictures again. And I was trying to decide if the dress on the dancing girl was the same as the hugging girl. It's hard to be sure with the way her hair falls to the front of the black dress in the dancing picture so I guess until we see what all the girls our wearing that first night ?

Does the fact that we are getting photos and bios so late mean anything? Maybe he pulled a Jenn and didnt pick anyone and they are trying to push it under the rug a bit?

Also, and I hate to be mean, but a number of these women just do not seem like his type. He's dated models/actresses. He looks like a matinee idol. Something tells me he is not going to go for the cute/pretty/pert Sarah from Nashville type any more than Travis really did. He (like Travis) is probably looking for the Susan types who are also smart, charitable, share his values, athletic, and are really low maintenance (for when he's deployed on some ship for months and months.) Good luck Andy. I think he'll be single for a looonnng time. Though it's not easy to feel sorry for him.

What did Travis say in his pre season interviews? Did he say he fell in love? Or did he say he was thrilled with the outcome? I want to pay close attention to compaing Andy's words to Travis's since we know that Travis just picked Sarah cause he ran out of choices. (Sorry Sarah).

OK - I just looked up the pre season interviews with Travis and get this:
    Which brings us back to the show's fantasy element. Stork is contractually obligated to remain coy about whether he and one of the women were able to break through the trappings of "The Bachelor" and find love. "Let's just say," he says, "I'm really happy with the way things ended."
    Contractually obligated to remain coy - what nonsense. THey knew he didnt fall in love so they made that garbage up. Andy has a different sound - dont you think?
    Last edited by pajamasam; 03-20-2007 at 06:05 PM.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    BlondieGal,
    I think the brunnette could be hugger girl. check out the height difference in the hugging photo and in the group shot she is definitely shorter. I still don't think she's DD girl.

Compare the back of this dress, if it's DD girl... not the same as H girl
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Excellent observation, Cafegirl, and thank you for your sleuther eyes also, Pansygirl. I have a feeling that the producers are going to fool us with the brunettes in screencaps this show. :nono
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2288603;
    Excellent observation, Cafegirl, and thank you for your sleuther eyes also, Pansygirl. I have a feeling that the producers are going to fool us with the brunettes in screencaps this show. :nono

Oh I agree with cafegirl.
    boy Im sure going ot miss this next week will gone for a week on vacation!

Okay - I'm back to trusting my eyes with hugger girl and dirty dancer girl being two different girls. And hugger girl is in the front row right of the group shot. Speculation...why is he hugging her - and with his jacket removed? The press release said two girls baked him a cake and one girl has the same birthday...could she be our mystery birthday girl?

The first interview link posted by pajamasam on the regular thread for B10 media shows Andy being a bit more open to the experience than I believe Travis was - even though neither "applied" for the show. Does he seem more grounded, more driven, more knowing in what he wants in a relationship? So far, he "reads" pretty straight forward in his responses.

Have fun on vacation HotMama!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    I am already thinking that Andy's season is going to be a disappointment. Too many barbie-types it seems.

I think the dancing girl and the hugging girl are different girls with similar dresses and a slight difference in hair length.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;2288639;
    I am already thinking that Andy's season is going to be a disappointment. Too many barbie-types it seems.

I think the dancing girl and the hugging girl are different girls with similar dresses and a slight difference in hair length.

Agree. I had that feeling last season when they showed the promos for Andy. But I am going to give it a fair chance

According to an article I just read, the bachelorettes meet Andy at his Los Angeles-anchored yacht that will serve as his private refuge. So it looks like it is not the mansion that he meets the ladies. That must be some yacht!

If anyone wants to see the article, just shoot me a private message.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-28-2007, 12:50 PM
  2. 04-24-2007, 06:33 PM
  3. 04-17-2007, 04:27 PM
  4. 04-17-2007, 09:11 AM
  5. 04-10-2007, 05:13 PM
  6. 04-10-2007, 03:32 PM
  7. 04-03-2007, 10:14 AM
  8. 04-02-2007, 08:48 PM
  9. 04-02-2007, 01:30 PM
  10. 04-02-2007, 10:57 AM