Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120170210211212213214215216217218219220
Results 2,191 to 2,198 of 2198

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Megapost®

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2311756;
    WOAH - OK. So now I am a bit more confused (GO FIGURE LOL)

First Pic- I agree with Ilovereality on this being the same date (Steph T snow hug and balcony lady) Andy has the same jacket on

[IMG][/IMG]

Same Jacket on threesome

But WHAT is this and who is this? IT REALLY looks like Tina (Yay) is it?

If Lake Tahoe is just a group date, the why would it be the grand prize?
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2311468;

Not the same dress!
    So Amber gets at least one more rose. But if she gets the walk of doom, (I say this because, in the video, she's crying,) then she is at least F4. As I believe the FRC is in Hawaii, it can only be F4 or F3 for Amber. If it's Amber on the hottub Fantasy Date, then she's F3.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcghee78;2310199;
    okay so I have been racking my brain trying to figure out this hallway girl thing. From the profile I think that it does look like Bevin. Instead of airbrushing the tatoo could they have flipped the image so that it's actually her left side showing?
    They don't flip until the FRC pic. They don't show those until after the Fantasy Dates/TWTA.
    Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;2310942;
    Tessa is not the hoola girl. The hoola girl is dancer at the luau on Bevin's Fantasy Date with Andy. I don't want to confuse you. Sorry.
    Might be the Final Dates in Hawaii. Would they have Fantasy Dates where they will have the Final Dates?

So let's see episode 7 Fantasy Dates: Fly 6 hours to Hawaii, 3 Fantasy Dates, yet no grand prize there, but must be a RC there.
    Episode 8 Finale: Fly 12 hours to PA to meet his family. Then fly 12 hours back to Hawaii for the Final Dates and FRC? That's 30 hours in the air over a few days!

How about this instead? Fantasy Dates in places like Lake Tahoe (supported by the grand prize). Then RC. Episode 8 fly to PA to meet his folks, then fly to Hawaii, two Final Dates there, helicopter-waterfall for Bevin/Stephanie W??, horsebackriding-zipline for Tessa?/Alexis??, ring shopping, FRC, "will you marry me?". Where does Pearl Harbor fit in? Maybe he meets Bevin (Stephanie?) at Pearl Harbor, in his whites, he changes out of his uniform, they catch the helicopter, and so on.

I was sure it was going to be Stephanie T for F2. Could it be her on the horse and zipline? I don't think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2311006;
    SO if Alexis is the stealth batchelorette ... then who looks like her enough that we are confusing them? .. Nicole????
    Tiny Nicole? For tall Alexis? Couldn't be Tina, Amanda or Amber either. Maybe Tessa.

According to limo exiting formula the F3 should be Alexis, Tiffany and Bevin. Bevin winning, with Tiffany as F2. But how valid is that clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2311089;
    Going back to the discussion about what Andy's wearing when he's popping the question... look at this cap of him holding the ring. You can make out the dark jacket sleeve and a light shirt sleeve just above the webbing for his left thumb.

Definitely not his dress whites.

This is short sleeve, no jacket, casual. Not his dress whites.

Just like this.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2310428;
    I don't think StephW is going far at all, I think she will leave around the final 6
    That's halfway, to me, that's far. Only four beat her out then. Out of 25. Not bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2310440;
    I just don't see how Fleiss would show so much on Bevin and she wins. Could he be using a new formula? Maybe so, but heck that girl has way TOO many dates to go on.
    Unless she's getting the Mary edit. They gave up trying to hide her, and actually showed her at the FRC proposal. The one edit exception.
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2310446;
    So leaving next week, I have Alexis and Susan, but I am unsure on the third lady. Any suggestions.
    Tina.

Mini Triathlon. Looks like Santa Monica Pier in the background. So where does the bus trip among pine trees fit in?

This would be the place for the sock. But I don't think he would.
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife
    Sleuth This:

We know Tina goes to the Boot Camp and that is two weeks from now.

So- where does she come into play here? We can't find her at the Mud Pool nor the Race Track. So where is she? And what about Alexis? Gone Next week?

4-16-07
    Episode Detail: The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman - The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
    The 12 remaining bachelorettes endure a boot camp, and a drill sergeant---not Andy---gives the toughest lady a rose. Meanwhile, there's mudslinging when Andy takes five contestants to a mud spa. He also accompanies four others to a racetrack, and he goes on a two-on-one date, but brings only one rose with him. After the concluding rose ceremony, nine bachelorettes remain.
    Tina has long hair, the gal I think you're thinking is Tina has short hair. Is she next to Nicole and Stephanie W? Ifso, that's Amanda. She goes on the racing date.

On the mud spa group date, I have Stephanie T, Stephanie W, Nicole and Amber. There is one missing. Tina? Alexis? Tiffany?

The bootcamp is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by ajmom24
    I hope I can get the lightened picture to come post. I difinately looks like one of the long, straight, blunt cut, brunettes (Tina?) to me.
    Could be Tessa on her Cinderella date. She's wearing her hair like that. I don't see a blunt cut.

tinkerbellmom that fits. Stephanie T is my pick for the obligatory crazy one.

There are eight episodes this season, ending May 21. The premiere was April 2. 15 roses.
    So episode 2, 12 roses.
    Episode 3, 9 roses.
    Episode 4, 6 roses?
    Episode 5, 4 roses?
    Episode 6 Home Visits, 3 roses?
    Episode 7 Fantasy Dates, 2 roses?
    Episode 8 Finale, 1 rose.

So no TWTA. Either that, or he'll have to start dropping bachelorettes faster.
    Could this be like Byron's season? He had four Fantasy Dates, and three Home Visits. Four Fantasy Dates, we aren't prepared for that!
    Last edited by Zinnia; 04-04-2007 at 11:31 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

After reading the last 56934 posts in this thread (and that's just since yesterday morning), I've come to several conclusions:

1) I know nothing.

2) In a certain light all the bachelorettes look exactly the same (except for the ones who look different).

3) Bevin is a front runner, but she may be overtaken by mystery bachelorette Alexis, who despite being in only one picture, is considered to be some sort of super duper secret stealth bachelorette. Can she get a medal for that?

4) SuperBoy seems to have either lied about his preference for brunettes, or he lied about his preference for brunettes. No other reason I can come up with for so many blondes in so many screencaps.

5) Fleiss is a cheap bastard. All the fantasy dates take place in Hawaii? "Romantic" jaunts to exotic... Lake Tahoe? Exhilarating dates to treetops and freakin' boot camp? The girls moving to the boat at F6 or so? Supposedly it's to create more drama and bring SuperBoy closer to his Lois Lane, however I think it was done to save money on expensive LA hotel bills. Gosh, it's all so exciting! Be still my heart.

6) SuperBoy seems to recycle stuff. He recycled the same line every single time he gave out a rose on Monday: "XYZ, will you accept this rose?" And he said it in the exact same droll, robotic voice as if he was reading it off a cue card. I'd bet good money he'll be using the same words (maybe scrambled a bit to appear less obvious) with more than one girl. "You're amazing. I just love your *insert inane compliment here*. This is the most amazing journey and I feel a connection with you... m'am."
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Could Peyton have a dress length top over her black pants on the San Diego jet museum trip with Tessa and Andy ?
    That's exactly what I thought. Sort of a long tunic .

Episode Detail: The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman - The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
    The 12 remaining bachelorettes endure a boot camp, and a drill sergeant---not Andy---gives the toughest lady a rose. Meanwhile, there's mudslinging when Andy takes five contestants to a mud spa. He also accompanies four others to a racetrack, and he goes on a two-on-one date, but brings only one rose with him. After the concluding rose ceremony, nine bachelorettes remain.

Boot camp: Am guessing that Bevin gets a rose....is from scene where she is crying with the rose in her hand. And I think you all agreed she is the one who gets injured? The description above of the following dates only list 11 girls, maybe Bevin was injured and MIA.

Mud spa: Nicole, Stephanie W., Stephanie T., Amanda, Tessa - by the way, by process of elimination, must be Stephanie T. kissing Andy underwater while other girls watch. And there is a photo of her somewhere rolling over onto him on the bed...she could be our future obsessed one.

Racetrack: Danielle, Erin, Amber, Kate (Dark haired girl is either Amber or Alexis, and I think Alexis' hair is too long. And the girl w. the long platinum blonde hair could be Susan vs. Erin, but since he thought Erin was so beautiful...my money is on it being her).

Two on one date: Tina and Peyton at the air museum. Has to be Tina as Tessa has already had a date. Peyton gets the rose and Tina goes? Or vice versa?

If I am right about the above, then Alexis, Tiffany W., and Susan go next week.
    Last edited by dlejhunt; 04-04-2007 at 11:31 AM.

Zinnia - But Tina IS at the bootcamp..so she can't be eliminated next week. Next week is not the bootcamp.

So - again how does she equate in this situation when we do not see her at the Mud Pool nor the Race Track.

Who is being eliminated next week as the third? It can't be Tina, hence the bootcamp the week after.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar
    But I thought the Bootcamp was next week ... arrrgh ..

dlejhunt--- I think that's Tessa with Peyton on the 2-1 date... and I believe Tessa gets the rose.
    Now if you are right and Susan, Alexis and Tiffany W go home this coming week...........I'm still befuddled as to were they are in the pictures.........lol
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar
    Did I break the thread? (LOL!) .. I can't access past page 219!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-28-2007, 12:50 PM
  2. 04-24-2007, 06:33 PM
  3. 04-17-2007, 04:27 PM
  4. 04-17-2007, 09:11 AM
  5. 04-10-2007, 05:13 PM
  6. 04-10-2007, 03:32 PM
  7. 04-03-2007, 10:14 AM
  8. 04-02-2007, 08:48 PM
  9. 04-02-2007, 01:30 PM
  10. 04-02-2007, 10:57 AM
  11. 04-02-2007, 10:16 AM