Page 215 of 220 FirstFirst ... 115165205206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2198

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2311803;
    Since Bevan has very long hair in the back, that looks (to me) to be Danielle - and I think they probably all put on fake tattoos because it doesn't show up in other pictures.

My final 4 (subject to change)
    1. Danielle
    2. Bevan
    3. Tiffany
    4. Amber

Sorry for the triple post, but I have yet to learn how to post the megapost's like Zinnia.

The woman with the tattoo on her shoulder is Bevin~

You can clearly see her face.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Megapost®

Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;2311462;
    I really think this is it, but I could be wrong and don't want to mislead or confuse anyone. Here's another picture to compare...This is the zip line at the Princeville Ranch/Kauai.

This may be the Fantasy Date for the final three girls like someone else said earlier.
    I don't think so, because of Lake Tahoe. Someone get a Lake Tahoe date. A 1-on-1 for Stephanie T? Or a Fantasy Date, hence the grand prize. I'm thinking that Hawaii is the final location for the last episode. After Meet the Parents (in PA?), adventurous Final Dates, with zipline and helicopter, then FRC overlooking the sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2311516;
    Yes. You're right about that

anyone have thoughts on who the psycho is yet? I wonder what nicole is hysterical over when crying in the red dress saying why would he do that? I can't wait to find out about what that is about.
    Stephanie T and/or Nicole. We may have another Kristen on our hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2311530;
    Do we have horseback riding on two different dates? The fallen coconut tree fronds along with the foliage tell me this second cap takes place in Hawaii, rather than California. The horse that Tessa is on doesn't have boots, and the second horse does, but I'm not as sure about where this takes place. Who is on this second horse - any ideas?

I'm leaning towards this being in California rather than Hawaii.

\
    This one I think is in Hawaii.

Do we have the three fantasy dates in Hawaii? Is it Danielle on horseback and on the helicopter - or is it Bevin in the helicopter during the day part of her fantasy date? Is that our three ladies - Tessa, Bevin, and Danielle? I'm starting to wonder if Stephanie T isn't our new Erica...

I am thinking that this could easily be Nicole instead of Amber. Her haircut had many of us fooled with the pool pictures.
    Because of the flotsam washed up on the beach, I think both are Hawaii. Hawaii has pine trees too, especially along the coast of Oahu and Kauai. California doesn't look like that. And it would be redundant to have two dates of horseback riding on the beach. I think these are shots of one of the Final Dates, in Hawaii. I have Bevin in the helicopter. I don't have Danielle going far, but I'm still behind in my reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2311542;
    I love those scenes of her caressing HDDA's car.
    Yes, that's typical navy wife activity. She'll fit right in. Doesn't she know that her "doctor" is only a lieutenant? She seems high maintenance, she won't be happy with his take home pay. Something tells me Andy's had that problem before. He'll spot it.
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2311621;
    Who IS THIS? And where and when is this? Tina? Amber? Nicole? Alexis?
    Do we have a picture of Tina from Behind? Or Tina Profile?

[IMG][/IMG]

Who IS THIS? And where and when is this?

Amber in the hottub, Fantasy Date I think. But what do I know, it could be Alexis. Bevin in Hawaii, Final Date I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2311703;
    ITessa in the green dress
    Bevin in the hallway

Tessa and Bevin for final 2?
    Nicole in green dress at mansion, RC night. Nicole doesn't get a Fantasy Date.
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2311717;
    So far, this is my assumption (subject to change by the minute )
    First of all Steph T is definitely going to get the obsessed girlfriend edit or early front runner, like Lisa and Susan of late and Jayne during Byron's season. There's no way she is the winner, they would never edit the winner in such a negative or questionable light.. Tahoe date is probably week 4.. there is snow on the mountains in the background of the lake, so maybe they go up on the mountains for a bit... I've wondered like BlondieGal, if this date might be more than one girl because if the snow fight w/ Steph T and Andy and the balcony sunset scene w/ Andy a smaller looking girl are both at Tahoe, then I don't see balcony girl as Steph T. ??
    It's possible that she could go home week 4 or make it to the hometown dates... Now, those familiar w/ South Carolina where Steph T is from, are there any mountains that had snow in late Feb when they were probably on the hometown dates ? that's another possibility.
    A South Carolina ski area?

1. Stephanie T gets a 1-on-1 (or may a group) date to say, Big Bear. Or
    2. Stephanie T gets a Fantasy Date to Lake Tahoe. (But what about the height issue?)

If Stephanie T is the new Kristen, she may go F2. Good girl, bad girl Finale anyone?

Is that a melted candle, (as in a Fantasy Suite) above her head? Maybe not.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I think the final 4 are Amber, Stephanie T, Bevin and Tessa. Amber goes home (pics of her in tears being walked to the limo).
    Anumber of you agree with this. Amber seems to get the crying walk to the limo. I cannot for the life of me get what he saw in Stephanie T. If you are right then the F2 are Bevin and Tessa. Hmm. Well, at least I'm not alone in my opinion of Stephanie T. :
    At one point, Andy gave his "First Impression Rose" (a single rose he could hand out to a girl he liked immediately, or as Bill called it, "The Rose For the Girl With The Biggest Boobs") to someone who was just average enough that we wondered if Andy was drunk. There's a slim chance she was cuter in person than on TV, although I doubt it -- the other girls weren't jealous when they saw her with the rose, more confused and upset, like there had been a mistake.

ESPN.com: Page 2 : Is the officer a gentleman?

And slightly off topic: Why do some people say Andy is short? He was just as tall as Chris Harrison when they were side by side waiting for the limos. I think they are both fairly tall.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 04-04-2007 at 01:52 AM.

Megapost®

Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2311736;
    I"m just curious about this picture.. If it's Bevin, which I agree it looks like (or Steph W).. where the heck is that diappearing tatoo on her shoulder? Wasn't it on her right shoulder?
    Good point, it may not be Bevin.
    I'm wondering ... does the goodie bag include fake tatoos??? ..
    I dont know. I'm still trying to figure out what "Heart Shaped Wine?" is. (Complete with the question mark!)
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2311752;
    Great thoughts, i<3realitytv, I guess we could be in for a 3 on one .. forth week... There are usually 2 one/one dates and the other four go on a group date.. but could there be another girl somewhere or could 3 get 1/1 dates.. back in Meredith's season and other early shows I think the 4th week did have 3 1/1 dates......... This would be Tessa's pretty woman date... probably Bevin.. maybe that's where she goes in the pink backpack or the helecoptor... the other girl would be our other stealth.. I'm thinking either the sunset sailboat ride w/ Steph W or what else haven't we narrowed down? If not Steph W, I wonder about Danielle... I think anyone who sees Alexis going far is on the wrong track.. they never have a top 3 or 4 that stealth!!
    Your right about the old ways. 3 1-on-1 and a group date for 3, the episode right before the Home Visits.

I wonder about all the boat shots. It could be just alone time while the F6 are living aboard. Alexis is so stealthy, I missed her entirely! I can confidently say so won't even be F6 (and I might be wrong again).

Quote Originally Posted by secret
    [Alexis]' not even stealth, she's completely absent from the first episode except for the moment when she meets Andy and when she gets her rose. It's like they had her hide in a closet while the show was taping!
    If Alexis wins this, she's not the stealth bachelorette, she's the invisible woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2311792;

Rather than a tattoo on her shoulder, couldn't thi be a cut that she sustained on the bootcamp? Is she being a drama queen and getting sympathy?
    And it healed in time for backpack and hallway? I think it's a foot/leg injury at the boot camp.I don't know about the tattoo, I'm waiting for a clear shot of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2311798;
    This is from the TV guide thread

Seven other women strip down to bikinis and short-shorts to show Iron Man Andy their athletic side, as they passionately compete in a mini-triathlon, including swimming, biking and running events in Santa Monica. However not all of the ladies are ready to rumble. Susan and Erin exercise their diva muscle and refuse to get their hair wet. The winner scores a romantic stroll on the beach with Andy, as the losers can only look on with envy.
    Goodbye Susan and Erin, that's two of the three to cut!

But if the racing is in episode 3, Erin survives that far.
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2311816;
    Since Steph went on the shopping trip and pool party - there is no indication that this is actually his yacht. It might just be near the pool having a chat.
    I think they all move onto his yaught when they're down to F6.
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2311829;
    The girls watching the bull riding is StephW and Tiffany with Andy. Not Bevin!
    When is this? Episode 2 or 3? If 3 then they go at least that far. And Nicole since she's riding. Does anyone have the press release for the upcoming episodes handy?
    After the concluding rose ceremony, nine bachelorettes remain.
    Shades of Erica? (9 instead of the usual 8.)
    Last edited by Zinnia; 04-04-2007 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Episode three carracing

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2311855;
    When is this? Episode 2 or 3? If 3 then they go at least that far. And Nicole since she's riding. Does anyone have the press release for the upcoming episodes handy?
    The bullriding occurs next week.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by bowl3001999;2310654;
    Ok, forgive me if this was already figured out. I'm stumped on hallway girl because I thought it was Bevin. But, after playing with the pic in Photoshop...that is not the same outfit (which I was convinced it was.) These are not the same girl, IMO, because the girls legs in the suite are a little bigger. And, I flipped the pic, wouldn't we see her tattoo?

Could the hallway girl possibly be Stephanie W., but with her hair straightened?

I don't post very often but I thought I would mention this as there has been some talk earlier about the possible ankle tatoo on the hallway girl. I noticed that when Bevin was showing Andy her scars her ankle was quite clearly bruised. I think it might be a bruise on her ankle not a tatoo. By the way, you guys are just amazing at figuring this stuff out!
    Last edited by tcutugno; 04-04-2007 at 02:23 AM.

On his first group date, Andy and seven striking ladies take the Sunset Strip by storm with an evening of cocktails and bull riding that ends in the hot tub. Bevin can't handle the competition, becoming irritated, and seethes over perceived slights. Seven other women strip down to bikinis and short-shorts to show Iron Man Andy their athletic side, as they passionately compete in a mini-triathlon, including swimming, biking and running events in Santa Monica. However not all of the ladies are ready to rumble. Susan and Erin exercise their diva muscle and refuse to get their hair wet. The winner scores a romantic stroll on the beach with Andy, as the losers can only look on with envy. Then Stephanie T. heads out for the only one-on-one date with Andy - a hot and steamy evening cruise on Andy's luxurious yacht. The other jealous women are left to trash her back at the house, as they await her return.
    Episode 2

OK not all 15 on the triathlon.

Bull riding: Stephanie W, Tiffany W, Nicole, Bevin, plus three more. (This description has me questioning if Bevin wins.)

Triathalon: Erin, Susan, plus five more.
    Winner gets the stroll by Santa Monica Pier. Amber?

Stephanie T gets the first 1-on-1. (And an early rose, I believe. They're going to hate her!)

So 12 roses to account for, three bachelorettes to cut. If Erin goes racing, that's episode 3.

4-16-07
    Episode Detail: The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman - The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman
    The 12 remaining bachelorettes endure a boot camp, and a drill sergeant---not Andy---gives the toughest lady a rose. Meanwhile, there's mudslinging when Andy takes five contestants to a mud spa. He also accompanies four others to a racetrack, and he goes on a two-on-one date, but brings only one rose with him. After the concluding rose ceremony, nine bachelorettes remain.
    Episode 3

Boot Camp: Tessa gets the rose? (And the Cinderella Date in episode 4?)

Mud Spa: Stephanie T, plus four more.

Racing: Erin?, plus three more.

2-on-1 Date: Is this in San Diego on at the carrier museum? Can't be Bevin if she misses her date. Maybe it's Tiffany.

I only count 11 on dates (5+4+2). If Bevin is hurt, in the bootcamp, maybe she misses her date (racing?).

Nine roses to account for, three bachelorettes to cut. Goodbye Erin, second gal on 2-on-1 date, plus one more (or two if Erin's MySpace is fake and she's already gone).

tcutugno you may be right, and that fits the ambulance from the bootcamp. (Bevin is at the hospital having x-rays taken (no broken bones) while she misses her racing date.)
    Last edited by Zinnia; 04-04-2007 at 03:10 AM.

FORT Fan

Could it be Tiffany

On post 15 in the screen caps there is the lady who is sitting on andy's lap. I believe it could be Tiffany. I rewound the rose ceremony and when Tiffany gets her rose, the back of her head is identical to the lady sitting on Andy's lap. Could be? Any comments.

This one?

That's Bevin.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-28-2007, 01:50 PM
  2. 04-24-2007, 07:33 PM
  3. 04-17-2007, 05:27 PM
  4. 04-17-2007, 10:11 AM
  5. 04-10-2007, 06:13 PM
  6. 04-10-2007, 04:32 PM
  7. 04-03-2007, 11:14 AM
  8. 04-02-2007, 09:48 PM
  9. 04-02-2007, 02:30 PM
  10. 04-02-2007, 11:57 AM
  11. 04-02-2007, 11:16 AM