Thread: Bachelor 10, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;2311755;
    About that voiceover where we hear, "Don't ever let me go." or something like that, I think that maybe it really is Andy saying it, but the context he uses it in, is completely different than what we think but we assume it to be a romantic gesture, maybe it just isn't.
    That's what I thought, maybe she asked the name of the song and he answered "Don't ever let me go" because that's the name of the song.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2311752;
    I think anyone who sees Alexis going far is on the wrong track.. they never have a top 3 or 4 that stealth!!
    She's not even stealth, she's completely absent from the first episode except for the moment when she meets Andy and when she gets her rose. It's like they had her hide in a closet while the show was taping!

It will be interesting to see what happens next week...

As a sidenote, I listened carefully to the voiceovers in the 'this season' previews. I heard quite a few quotes from Bevin, at least one from Peyton, and I think the "I told him how I feel" was from Amber. But, who knows? I really don't have most of the girls voices figured out yet.

Oh, and if anyone has a lead on the sobby laugh after "Will You Marry Me?" please share. Hee. I even found myself listening to any laughter in the first episode. No, I'm not proud of that.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2311742;
    Are we sure this is Tessa on the horse? Don't get me wrong, I really like her (probably because I have a corny sense of humor, too), but after re-watching the episode and seeing all of the dark haired girls from behind, I think only Alexis and Amber have this much hair?

I know, all of my post seem to be focused on hair this season. Aaaagh.

Can't seem to get the image to post. I'm talking about the blue shirt girl on the beach on horseback..
    Tessa actually has quite a bit of hair herself. This isn't a great picture, but it shows her hair length - she's in the back. Her hair has a similar curl to it in this pic as the cap on horseback does.

Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-04-2007 at 01:00 AM.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2311761;
    She's not even stealth, she's completely absent from the first episode except for the moment when she meets Andy and when she gets her rose. It's like they had her hide in a closet while the show was taping!

It will be interesting to see what happens next week...

As a sidenote, I listened carefully to the voiceovers in the 'this season' previews. I heard quite a few quotes from Bevin, at least one from Peyton, and I think the "I told him how I feel" was from Amber. But, who knows? I really don't have most of the girls voices figured out yet.

Oh, and if anyone has a lead on the sobby laugh after "Will You Marry Me?" please share. Hee. I even found myself listening to any laughter in the first episode. No, I'm not proud of that.
    , oh Secret, I'm laughing because I sadly did the same thing.. after replaying at sobby laugh many times.. I'm in the boat w/ you about not being proud of that!!! What we will do to figure out the winner..!!
    So far we've been pretty tame w/ the measuring and dissecting of body parts............. but wait this is only the first day of show pic sleuthing!! lol too bad we don't have any long fingers to put under microscope with a ring sliding on them!! shucks!!
    Last edited by cafegirl; 04-04-2007 at 12:39 AM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2311752;
    Great thoughts, i<3realitytv, I guess we could be in for a 3 on one .. forth week... There are usually 2 one/one dates and the other four go on a group date.. but could there be another girl somewhere or could 3 get 1/1 dates.. back in Meredith's season and other early shows I think the 4th week did have 3 1/1 dates......... This would be Tessa's pretty woman date... probably Bevin.. maybe that's where she goes in the pink backpack or the helecoptor... the other girl would be our other stealth.. I'm thinking either the sunset sailboat ride w/ Steph W or what else haven't we narrowed down? If not Steph W, I wonder about Danielle... I think anyone who sees Alexis going far is on the wrong track.. they never have a top 3 or 4 that stealth!!
    That's true. It certainly can be a 3 on one date, possibly.

So you think StephW's date is a one on one date or a group date?
    Maybe, StephW is backpack girl, and later they end up on the yacht?

The hair is both wavy, and maybe she put up her hair on the yacht?

StephW will probably leave when it goes down to the final four. We have yet to see her in any other screencaps but the boat sunset one. Darn, I kind of liked her.

I am watching out for Danielle, I really think she is helicopter girl. It is something about her arm, it looks thicker than Bevin's muscular arms, and I don't think Bevin's hair is that long.
    Last edited by sanlee; 04-04-2007 at 12:41 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2311746;
    From the way this photo appears that tattoo is almost as big as the hand next to it. I would think if this was on Bevin and it was real, the strap on her dress last night would not have hidden it.

If you slo mo their limo greeting, just as he says "Well, hey, thanks so much for coming." and she replies "thank you"----At that moment, she moves her head a little and her hair falls away from the strap and you can see the tatoo peeking out. Just barely, but you can definitely see it.

Brightcryptic thanks for posting that picture with Tessa in it-- I knew there was one somewhere that showed a better view of her hair.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

I can buy that theory about Tessa's hair, Brightcryptic.

Now that you mention it, I think this is another example of her hair being longer when it isn't curled so much..

That is Tessa in yellow, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2311779;
    That is Tessa in yellow, right?
    Yes, that's Tessa!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2311768;
    , oh Secret, I'm laughing because I sadly did the same thing.. after replaying at sobby laugh many times.. I'm in the boat w/ you about not being proud of that!!! What we will do to figure out the winner..!!
    So far we've been pretty tame w/ the measuring and dissecting of body parts............. but wait this is only the first day of show pic sleuthing!! lol too bad we don't have any long fingers to put under microscope with a ring sliding on them!! shucks!!
    I know y'all have ruled her out, but the sobby laugh after the "will you marry me" is not peyton...

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-28-2007, 01:50 PM
  2. 04-24-2007, 07:33 PM
  3. 04-17-2007, 05:27 PM
  4. 04-17-2007, 10:11 AM
  5. 04-10-2007, 06:13 PM
  6. 04-10-2007, 04:32 PM
  7. 04-03-2007, 11:14 AM
  8. 04-02-2007, 09:48 PM
  9. 04-02-2007, 02:30 PM
  10. 04-02-2007, 11:57 AM
  11. 04-02-2007, 11:16 AM