Thread: Bachelor 10, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2311717;
    So far, this is my assumption (subject to change by the minute )
    First of all Steph T is definitely going to get the obsessed girlfriend edit or early front runner, like Lisa and Susan of late and Jayne during Byron's season. There's no way she is the winner, they would never edit the winner in such a negative or questionable light.. Tahoe date is probably week 4.. there is snow on the mountains in the background of the lake, so maybe they go up on the mountains for a bit... I've wondered like BlondieGal, if this date might be more than one girl because if the snow fight w/ Steph T and Andy and the balcony sunset scene w/ Andy a smaller looking girl are both at Tahoe, then I don't see balcony girl as Steph T. ??
    It's possible that she could go home week 4 or make it to the hometown dates... Now, those familiar w/ South Carolina where Steph T is from, are there any mountains that had snow in late Feb when they were probably on the hometown dates ? that's another possibility.
    I was just thinking the same exact thing Cafegirl.

The snow date where we see Andy and StephT hugging~

Could also be an overnight two-on-one date with Amber~

This could also be included on that date~

But isn't there another women in the middle?

I think it could happen. That way, StephT wouldn't make it to the hometown dates or the fantasy dates.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I"m just curious about this picture.. If it's Bevin, which I agree it looks like (or Steph W).. where the heck is that diappearing tatoo on her shoulder? Wasn't it on her right shoulder? I'm wondering ... does the goodie bag include fake tatoos??? ..
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by momoutoftime;2311722;
    Were are you finding the new spoiler pictures ?? I cann't see to locate them ... help....
    We have a thread called screencaps in this spoiler forum. Pages 2 and 3 have most recent.

They are washable tatoo's....... J/K
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2311530;
    Do we have horseback riding on two different dates? The fallen coconut tree fronds along with the foliage tell me this second cap takes place in Hawaii, rather than California. The horse that Tessa is on doesn't have boots, and the second horse does, but I'm not as sure about where this takes place. Who is on this second horse - any ideas?

I'm leaning towards this being in California rather than Hawaii.
    Are we sure this is Tessa on the horse? Don't get me wrong, I really like her (probably because I have a corny sense of humor, too), but after re-watching the episode and seeing all of the dark haired girls from behind, I think only Alexis and Amber have this much hair?

I know, all of my post seem to be focused on hair this season. Aaaagh.

Can't seem to get the image to post. I'm talking about the blue shirt girl on the beach on horseback..

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2311736;
    I"m just curious about this picture.. If it's Bevin, which I agree it looks like (or Steph W).. where the heck is that diappearing tatoo on her shoulder? Wasn't it on her right shoulder? I'm wondering ... does the goodie bag include fake tatoos??? ..
    I am wondering if they are just fake tattoos, also. I watched last night's rose ceremony a couple times, as they showed each girl's back/shoulders. I saw no one with any tattoos on the left or right shoulders or back areas. Bevin had straps on her dress but they were not overly wide straps that would have entirely hidden that area on page 180's "tattoo" photo. So I can not figure out that "tattoo" other than to think they were fakies or, I just have bad eyes or the tat really is smaller than what I thought and her straps did cover it.

From the way this photo appears that tattoo is almost as big as the hand next to it. I would think if this was on Bevin and it was real, the strap on her dress last night would not have hidden it.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 04-04-2007 at 12:21 AM.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Great thoughts, i<3realitytv, I guess we could be in for a 3 on one .. forth week... There are usually 2 one/one dates and the other four go on a group date.. but could there be another girl somewhere or could 3 get 1/1 dates.. back in Meredith's season and other early shows I think the 4th week did have 3 1/1 dates......... This would be Tessa's pretty woman date... probably Bevin.. maybe that's where she goes in the pink backpack or the helecoptor... the other girl would be our other stealth.. I'm thinking either the sunset sailboat ride w/ Steph W or what else haven't we narrowed down? If not Steph W, I wonder about Danielle... I think anyone who sees Alexis going far is on the wrong track.. they never have a top 3 or 4 that stealth!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

About that voiceover where we hear, "Don't ever let me go." or something like that, I think that maybe it really is Andy saying it, but the context he uses it in, is completely different than what we think but we assume it to be a romantic gesture, maybe it just isn't.

WOAH - OK. So now I am a bit more confused (GO FIGURE LOL)

First Pic- I agree with Ilovereality on this being the same date (Steph T snow hug and balcony lady) Andy has the same jacket on

[IMG][/IMG]

Same Jacket on threesome

But WHAT is this and who is this? IT REALLY looks like Tina (Yay) is it?

Last edited by armywife; 04-04-2007 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2311006;
    SO if Alexis is the stealth batchelorette ... then who looks like her enough that we are confusing them? .. Nicole????
    I think Amber. Nicole's hair is too thin. IMO

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-28-2007, 01:50 PM
  2. 04-24-2007, 07:33 PM
  3. 04-17-2007, 05:27 PM
  4. 04-17-2007, 10:11 AM
  5. 04-10-2007, 06:13 PM
  6. 04-10-2007, 04:32 PM
  7. 04-03-2007, 11:14 AM
  8. 04-02-2007, 09:48 PM
  9. 04-02-2007, 02:30 PM
  10. 04-02-2007, 11:57 AM