Thread: Bachelor 10, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Sorry I can't help this time. I am so far behind hopefully after tonight I'll have more time to slueth

avva920

Way to jump right in Welcome to the FORT
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

RUMORS: Do we believe them or not. This is nothing against the posters that gave the info but in past seasons there have been posters that claim inside knowledge and turn out to be making things up to mess with us. No offense meant but this is tough.

1. According to pictures Tiffany F is in the 25 line up and then gone. Normally this would say that she was up getting a rose but a friend posted that she passed out prior to RC and doesn't get a rose.

2. Erin debate, is she the pink on the bus? Does she stay? A friend says she drives a race car.

Another thing I'm starting to question is Tiffany W. Could the pool girl be someone else? Would he keep her around because of a tequila cake?

I hope the RC game doesn't go up, that way I don't have to choose.

I'm so confused about who's in and who's out, that I'm almost happy that the RCG is not up. I'm really hoping that the introductions help me put faces and names together because right now nothing is really helping.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2308101;
    I'm now convinced that we're being played.

Take Catherine's MySpace for example:

1. There's no direct evidence that the MySpace was up before she was announced to be on the show. Just hearsay from newbies.

2. Post dates are easily faked. Entire sites can be spoofed.

3. The only picture of her is the official portrait of Miss Illinois USA, not one we couldn't google. Anyone could have put that up.

4. I still think it's her in the hallway, probably on a Fantasy Date.

5. Other than the easily spoofed MySpace type entries, there is no contradictory evidence to confirm.
    Before you so easily dismiss me as a "newbie" (and yes, I may be new, but that hurt), please read my previous comments on this matter (repeated below).

I run a pageant website and as such have numerous contestants past and present as my myspace friends. I have had Catherine as my friend since around the time of the pageant in 2006. If you look at the rest of my friends (www.myspace.com/anonx) you'll see that this is no joke. Catherine is on page 3.

If you continue to doubt me, take a look at this pretty picture of Catherine and her granny. Yes, there many photos on there that could only have come from her - with many comments well predating her Bachelor appearance.

Hello All:
    I've been lurking around these fun waters for awhile and decided to take a dip! Here are my top 15!

Stephanie t --- Read TV preview that she gets the first impression Rose
    Catherine --- Got to pick the hometown girl
    Nicole --- Got two of Andy's requirements SOUTHERN/ BRUNETTE!
    Amber
    Amanda
    Tessa
    Stephanie W
    Peyton
    Bevin
    Danielle I
    Tiffany W.
    Susan
    Kate
    Tina
    and my wild card is Jessica

Darn it ANdy was jsut on our local TV station being interview and I just caught the tail end . HE said he's total smitten and he is happy that ABC allows them to gether.....

Welcome to the Fort, WingsofLove! It is wonderful that you jumped right in with your top 15 pick. Good luck to you.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular
    O.K. - Here are my final 15 picks and where I think they might be in the screencaps. Now - to see how I did tonight!!!

Amanda (Pool)
    Amber (Hot Tub, Walking out, Wrestling, Bus)
    Bevin (Sunset, Pink Backpack, Bus)
    Blakeney (Not sure - I just like her)
    Catherine (Bus, Hallway, Wrestling, Pool Hug)
    Danielle I (2 Rose Ceremonies, Bus)
    Erin (Bus Diva)
    Kate (Bus in Hat, Wrestling)
    Nicole (Pool, Carried, Wrestling, Walking Out)
    Peyton (Bus, Birthday Girl)
    Stephanie T (1st Impression Rose, 2 Rose Ceremonies)
    Stephanie W (Pool, 2 Rose Ceremonies, Yacht Hug)
    Susan (Bus Diva, 2 Possible Rose Ceremonies)
    Tessa (Pool, Bus, Pretty Woman Date)
    Tiffany W (Pool, Bus)

Megapost®

My picks are broken up into two groups. Certain, with definative evidence that they stay, and Guess, flimsy partial views at best, subject to interpretation.

Certain:
    1. Amber
    2. Amanda
    3. Stephanie T
    4. Stephanie W
    5. Nicole
    6. Danielle I
    7. Kate
    8. Tessa

Guess:
    9. Catherine (hallway)
    10. Peyton (bus)
    11. Tiffany W (pool, maybe walk out back)
    12. Bevin (sunset)
    13. Susan (glimpses at RC)
    14. Jeanette (pool party)
    15. Erin (bus in pink)

As Erin could only be on the bus in pink, while perhaps another could be there in pink, say Peyton, Erin's my wildest guess, but I think it's her.

If Catherine isn't in the hallway (and her hair sure does match), then I have no reason to keep her in. Whoever is in the hallway wins.

If that's not Bevin at sunset, then there's nothing of her.

I think Jeanette is much more likely than Tina for the pool party behind Stephanie W. (I say no way to Tina, if it's not Jeanette then Nicole.)

Susan is suggested, but not actually shown clearly, in multiple pics. And her hair is so distinctive. So she's the strongest guess.

Peyton is almost certain. Maybe she should be in that group.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyjane;2308535;
    I wonder when Fleiss will decide to dress all of the girls alike? Of course that would cost him too much money and would never happen. But.....it sure would make it more difficult for us. I guess that they could even have all of them be bleached blondes. LOL Might be fun! Oh yes, and the same fake nails and nail color.
    Shhh! Don't give him any ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2308599;
    I moved Catherine to the back of the bus - left side, (I know I am the only person who believes this) but that laugh is a good match with Catherine's laugh holding cake on platter. That said, I have put Peyton in pink. I believe her hair is longer in the very back and we just haven't noticed this yet.
    If you're right, then no way is Erin there. Looks like the bus is the most critical pic this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2308640;
    Fleiss must be doing something right, 'cause you girls usually have the final two figured out by the premiere of the show.
    I wouldn't say doing right, he's just starving us. almost like he did with Charlie's season. We better be given the season preview at the end of tonight's show! That one's the most important.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2308696;
    In the Andy-carrying-girl-down-hallway pic, they elongated Andy's fingers, so adding hair extensions (by computer) to Peyton's hair would be even easier!
    I don't think his fingers were elongated. That's just a blur. We're looking at a screencap of a video. There was motion in that shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2308794;
    Erin debate, is she the pink on the bus? Does she stay? A friend says she drives a race car.
    The car racing date, but not who on that date, was on a press release about ten days ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by realitytvfreak;2308797;
    Before you so easily dismiss me as a "newbie" (and yes, I may be new, but that hurt), please read my previous comments on this matter (repeated below).

I run a pageant website and as such have numerous contestants past and present as my myspace friends. I have had Catherine as my friend since around the time of the pageant in 2006. If you look at the rest of my friends (www.myspace.com/anonx) you'll see that this is no joke. Catherine is on page 3.
    1. We've been burned by false leads before. Always newbies. No offense was intended.

2. I have checked out your pagent site, it began in August 2005. So that is legit.

3. I'm not challenging your friendship with Catherine. That looks straight up.

4. What I am challenging are the MySpace and Blogs. Andy had a MySpace and a website, before Fleiss got his hands on Lt. Baldwin. But now they're all run by Fleiss and his minions. There's no real Andy input at all. A total takeover. If Fleiss can do that to Andy, why not do it to the bachelorettes' pages too? And that's my point. Not that the gals didn't have pages before, but that they've been highjacked by Fleiss. And if they have, then nothing there should be trusted. The contracts are very explicit about posting. I don't see how they'd get away with it, unless Fleiss was pulling the strings. Moana was the abberation, Fleiss learned from that and shut her down, but by then it was too late. I think Fleiss highjacks the sites right before taping begins. That's what he did with Andy.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 04-02-2007 at 06:24 PM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-28-2007, 01:50 PM
  2. 04-24-2007, 07:33 PM
  3. 04-17-2007, 05:27 PM
  4. 04-17-2007, 10:11 AM
  5. 04-10-2007, 06:13 PM
  6. 04-10-2007, 04:32 PM
  7. 04-03-2007, 11:14 AM
  8. 04-02-2007, 09:48 PM
  9. 04-02-2007, 02:30 PM
  10. 04-02-2007, 11:57 AM
  11. 04-02-2007, 11:16 AM