Page 101 of 220 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2198

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part1, Spoilers, Speculations, Screencaps **Spoilers***

Sorry, I just wanted to throw this in. Medianet says this girl is Nicole. Look how long her hair is. Unless of course, it is mislabeled.

Hey Zinnia - I think we are the only ones still up

I highlighted the ones that I have a bias towards which I am trying to work around
    Here's my pool picks from left to right: Tesse, Amanda, Jeanette, Stephanie W and I too think that the pool girl might be Tiffany W.
    Bus : Amanda, Peyton, Danielle I / Bevin, Tesse, Kate, Susan/Erin/Tiffany W

I am sure the green dress is Nicole, and I think the girl leaving crying could also be Nicole (perhaps after F4). I am leaning towards Catherine being the hall girl, but I would really like to see that tattoo.

I just don't think that Tina stays, inspite of the Singing. I think the wrestling girl mayalso be Nicole. I am seeing Nicole everywhere!

Look how much taller Kate is in the picture above - she slouches ...

So that is my two cents and wishful thinking
    Last edited by jelle; 03-29-2007 at 02:15 AM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Sorry for posting twice

In the RC picture where you see only Steph W, Amanda, Steph T, DanielleI and probably Susan ... we have no information whether that is the second or the third RC. We only know that Both Stephanies appear in three formal outfits.

Oh, and if he is going to be visiting his "chosen one" when he goes back east for the View, Danielle I lives in CT and Tiffany W lives in MA and Catherine lives in IL ... perhaps?
    Last edited by jelle; 03-29-2007 at 02:25 AM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2302143;
    Sorry for posting twice

In the RC picture where you see only Steph W, Amanda, Steph T, DanielleI and probably Susan ... we have no information whether that is the second or the third RC. We only know that Both Stephanies appear in three formal outfits.

Oh, and if he is going to be visiting his "chosen one" when he goes back east for the View, Danielle I lives in CT and Tiffany W lives in MA and Catherine lives in IL ... perhaps?
    Which three outfits does Stephanie W wear? I only know of the pink the first night, and the black the second night. There's another pic of her in a formal dress? I must have missed it. Can you post it here? Reason being, I am rooting for Stephanie W right now, and would love to know if ya'll great sleuthers think she makes it to the final 4? She sure has been given attention, note cartwheel, and in the Andy's Parents Interview, (By the way, doesn't she talk really cute?) For anyone who's seen the video? I think she looks fun, outgoing, sporty and can look nice too. Given too much attention is really not a good thing, however.
    Last edited by sanlee; 03-29-2007 at 02:37 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    jelle, I am really struggling with choosing between Jeanette and Tiffany W....the pool girl with Andy could be Tiffany, and the group pool girl could definitely be jeanette...It's just so hard to tell for CERTAIN... there are 6 raven haired girls that are on the cusp and 8 blonds and Stephanie T...I do think Stephanie T. gets the first rose and is on the yacht with Andy.

As for the longer hair, I noticed in particular that Catherine and Nicole's hair is much longer than in the bio shots... Catherine's is a LOT longer. I think it could be Nicole being walked out and wrestling in the hall. With the hugging shot you posted, it does indicate she has a blunt cut and the hair is the right length and she's even potentially the right height.

I too have been thinking Tina goes home, even though she sings nicely...However in the video of Andy's parents, he looks like he sheds a tear over the song... how could he send her home after that? Also Tiffany W. baking a cake... how could he send her home after baking a wonderful cake...

One other thing I noticed, there are NO shots of Tessa at the party. Where is she? How in the world does she get a rose if she never even talks with Andy? I am so confident its her in the pool, but holy smokes you think we'd see at least one shot of her at the actual party...

I think the pool date is at the Bel Age hotel in West Hollywood.....the iron fence matches....it overlooks Sunset Blvd.....TV Guide said the dating starts on April 9 with a trip to Sunset Blvd.....what do you all think??....sorry, I can't post a link.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2302155;
    Which three outfits does Stephanie W wear? I only know of the pink the first night, and the black the second night. There's another pic of her in a formal dress? I must have missed it. Can you post it here? Reason being, I am rooting for Stephanie W right now, and would love to know if ya'll great sleuthers think she makes it to the final 4? She sure has been given attention, note cartwheel, and in the Andy's Parents Interview, (By the way, doesn't she talk really cute?) For anyone who's seen the video? I think she looks fun, outgoing, sporty and can look nice too. Given too much attention is really not a good thing.

The way we know Stephanie T is in three ceremonies is that she appears next to the other stephanie in two shots... The other Stephanie is in a Black spaghetti strap dress and a red v-neck dress and Stephanie can be seen on the edge of the rose ceremony dress that's red. Since Stephanie T is the ONLY girl with brown hair (verses raven) she stands out pretty easily.

(sorry for posting two times in a row)

Jelle It is Nicole - blue gown. She also was one of the cake bakers so maybe he is thanking her.

Welcome ammango! It looks like you may be onto something here.

Re: Bel Age Hotel in West Hollywod

Los Angeles Banquet Rooms & Hollywood Meeting Facilities - Bel Age

From the main page go to photos for shot of pool side. I didn't see the spa but they list a rooftop swimming pool and whirlpool tub. A possibility.

Edited to add: Yes there is a shot of a round spa with blue tile surrounded by a wrought iron fence.

Here is the shot we have of the spa:
    The towels shown on blue loungers were white in the hotel shot, but the spa is raised up a couple of steps from the pool area.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-29-2007 at 03:01 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2302161;
    The way we know Stephanie T is in three ceremonies is that she appears next to the other stephanie in two shots... The other Stephanie is in a Black spaghetti strap dress and a red v-neck dress and Stephanie can be seen on the edge of the rose ceremony dress that's red. Since Stephanie T is the ONLY girl with brown hair (verses raven) she stands out pretty easily.

(sorry for posting two times in a row)
    Oh okay, so we don't actually see her in the red dress, but just speculating she is in that rose ceremony. Okay thanks. I didn't get to read all of the sleuthing in like the past few hours due to a class project. urggh.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

This is the 3rd shot of Steph W. She is top row left in the red dress. Steph T is in front of her. I think we are still debating about the blond on the lower right.

If this is the 2nd RC, then both Stephs and Kate go on to day 3.
    If this is the third RC, then Amanda and the blond on the right also go on to day 4.
    Does that make sense?

Last edited by jelle; 03-29-2007 at 03:08 AM.

Arielflies, run that by again ...

The 4 girls are in the spa or the pool?

The girl with Andy looks like they are in the pool.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-28-2007, 12:50 PM
  2. 04-24-2007, 06:33 PM
  3. 04-17-2007, 04:27 PM
  4. 04-17-2007, 09:11 AM
  5. 04-10-2007, 05:13 PM
  6. 04-10-2007, 03:32 PM
  7. 04-03-2007, 10:14 AM
  8. 04-02-2007, 08:48 PM
  9. 04-02-2007, 01:30 PM
  10. 04-02-2007, 10:57 AM
  11. 04-02-2007, 10:16 AM