Thread: Can PLo keep both and choose later?

Can PLo keep both and choose later?

We have had precedence for the bachelor to keep the F2 saying that he was not ready to choose. I believe this was Charlie's season. My feeling is that with PLo saying that he fell in love with more than one woman and now in the latest promo saying that he kept going back and forth between two girls . ..
    Why not let him continue to date both, give them each a ring and later have him pick when he's sure. What the show wants is a successful relationship and maybe at the time of the ceremony he just wasn't ready to eliminate one for good. I do think by now that he's chosen. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2154441;
    We have had precedence for the bachelor to keep the F2 saying that he was not ready to choose. I believe this was Charlie's season. My feeling is that with PLo saying that he fell in love with more than one woman and now in the latest promo saying that he kept going back and forth between two girls . ..
    Why not let him continue to date both, give them each a ring and later have him pick when he's sure. What the show wants is a successful relationship and maybe at the time of the ceremony he just wasn't ready to eliminate one for good. I do think by now that he's chosen. What do you think?

I sure think it would make the final two happier given what they are hearing from him about his choice.
    Get it in the real world. Get Sadie in the real world,get Jen in the real world. Hell if you can give out diamond earrings then two rings is not bad either. Seems Lorenzo family paid for one so why not ABC pic up the other tab. LOL

I actually liked the way they did Charlies. Remember SB had some issues too & stalled out. Charlie needed to get her to the real woprld to know where she stood. SB's morals were very intact also. In fact in many instances Sadie is quite a bit like SB. SB loved a good time, made great friends etc & came from a strong Christian family but Charlie went for it.

Sadie is definatley another SB to me.

If I had to bet whether or not Lorenzo was allowed to date both women, I would say no, just because Fleiss hasn't publicized the fact. And that is definitely something that is newsworthy and a ratings magnet.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I've always wondered about this. Have there been any bachelors that have contacted girls at a later date that weren't F1? Is it stipulated in their contract that they can't?

Quote Originally Posted by pennythoughts;2154797;
    I've always wondered about this. Have there been any bachelors that have contacted girls at a later date that weren't F1? Is it stipulated in their contract that they can't?
    That can't be a life time ban but possibly a year or at least till the show is over.

Quote Originally Posted by pennythoughts;2154797;
    The only ones contractually prohibited from seeing one another outside of the show were on For Love Or Money. (And then only the ones who took the money.)

On The Bachelor, there is somewhat of a sorority/fraternity about the show and it's cast. Bob was a guest at Trista's wedding. Andrew has seen Tina Fab (socially). And there was Alex & Trista, or at least a rumor. Many of the bachelorettes stay in touch with each other. Many are listed on each others MySpace.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2154794;
    If I had to bet whether or not Lorenzo was allowed to date both women, I would say no, just because Fleiss hasn't publicized the fact. And that is definitely something that is newsworthy and a ratings magnet.

psucashcow I can't remember, How was it publicized in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2154993;
    psucashcow I can't remember, How was it publicized in the past?
    Ahh....I'm not psucashcow....but I remember Charlies season well. It was the second to last show and Chris had both girls meet Charlie somewhere (it was like a dock outside) and told them that Charlie would not be picking now. they would continue to date.

then we had the final show "LIVE" where he made his announcement.

I don't know if it was given away in the previews prior. but that is how the general viewing public found out.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Not this time. There were hints in the previews prior to the WTA during Charlie's season, then the previews after the show - so the audience was not surprised by what happened. There was also a strong hint during the WTA when both girls sent their greetings from a location that was not Aruba. Fleiss then hyped (through Chris) the LIVE aspect of the final show and told us why. That hasn't happened this time - no hints, no hype, no extended double date.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)