Page 8 of 285 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2138961;
    the editing is the same, that's why she stays, she's too good to let go now
    IMO Lisa is getting the Susan edit. Susan left after the fantasy dates.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2138654;
    This is the order that the three names were called in each RC. Does anyone see a pattern?

First RC
    Lisa
    Jennifer
    Sadie

Second RC
    Sadie
    Lisa
    Jennifer

Third RC
    Sadie
    Lisa
    Jennifer

Fourth RC
    Sadie
    Jennifer
    Lisa
    I am confused by what you mean the order the names were called. By Chris? Do you mean the order they rec'd roses at the RC. Weren't Jen and Sadie safe during two of the RC having rec'd roses on dates.

I need some splaining here, Lucy...

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2138959;
    If you follow the editing of the producers season after season it becomes very predictable. That is why I am 100% sure Lisa is gone tomorrow.
    It it Monday yet? I can't take it.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2138964;
    I am confused by what you mean the order the names were called. By Chris? Do you mean the order they rec'd roses at the RC. Weren't Jen and Sadie safe during two of the RC having rec'd roses on dates.

It is not 100% accurate since the show has changed its format a bit. It is just for fun. Not a scientific analysis.

We are talking about a different post. Check out this one out for clarification.

The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

I read EVERY post ... ad nauseum ... and it is my opinion ... that unless there is a conscious direction to order something in a specific way, it is just hapenstance that it works out in the "same manner" another time. You have twelve series to poll for results, getting a "match" with one series is not a particularly valid sample.

If it is not directed, it is not predictable and thus not dependable. Randomness is not a predictor of future actions unless you are predicting that those actions are random.

I stand corrected ....
    Froggy - you are correct. I simply forget myself in the face of all this overwhelming ... well ... whatever it is it is ..whelming The hand of Fleiss ... or whatever
    Last edited by jelle; 11-12-2006 at 10:02 PM. Reason: I stand corrected
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2138964;

I meant the order that they received the roses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2138963;
    IMO Lisa is getting the Susan edit. Susan left after the fantasy dates.
    We can only hope, that if Lisa goes home tomorrow night, that she can act half as horribly as Susan. That way, her supposed 'panic' attack will be even that much more entertaining!

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

I'm 100% sure that the girl standing on the right (stage left) at the FRC will be Lorenzo's pick. Just waiting for the preview .
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

I think we should call in Charlie Epps from the tv show "Numb3rs to use some mathmatical algorithems to calculate who the F1 will be based on the postions of stance, rose order and how many times each woman has said fairytale in correlation to the tie PLo wore on the first non edited group date.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2138976;
    I think we should call in Charlie Epps from the tv show "Numb3rs to use some mathmatical algorithems to calculate who the F1 will be based on the postions of stance, rose order and how many times each woman has said fairytale in correlation to the tie PLo wore on the first non edited group date.
    Don't forget to add the total number of "hand holds" and divide by the total seconds in edit time.