Page 7 of 285 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

In general, this Bachelor picks the ones he like least at the end. You could almost tell who was going by the order. I don't remember it being that way in the past but maybe it was
    If anyone cares, I'll post the RC order ... but I don't think it tells anything
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Hopefully we will have some hints by next RC if it's Trista or Andrew that the season is following.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2138935;
    if you are talking about the last RC it was Sadie Jen Lisa
    I am saying during Andrew's season Tina got the first rose on episode five, Kirsten got the first rose on episode six, Jen got the first rose on episode seven, and Jen got the first rose on episode eight.

This season Lisa got the first rose on episode four, Sadie got the first rose on episode five, Jen will get the first rose on episode six, and Jen will get the first rose on episode seven.

If Jen doesn't get the first rose tomorrow night my theory will be proven wrong.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2138911;
    check out the media thread, something was said in there that makes me think lisa might actually win this thing!
    There is absolutely no way Lisa is going to win. She is gone tomorrow night-guaranteed!

I agree that this is scripted, but I just can't believe that the bachelor is told to give out the roses in a certain sequence to "match the Andrew series.

Like there are three writers sitting around discussing whether they should go with Andrew's edit tonight or should we wait until next episode and do the Charlie edit ... and how about the Jesse third episode rose order ...

I guess it is something to talk about - there certainly isn't anything new
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

There is absolutely no way Lisa is going to win. She is gone tomorrow night-guaranteed!
    i think if anything is for sure, is that you cant count on anything being 100% with this show, to think otherwise is not seeing the reality of reality tv haha

she's getting a terrible edit that's for sure, but is it a sure thing she goes? no way, i think the more larry reveals the more it points to her--i really think it points to a sadie/lisa final 2, not that i think lisa should win, but, it would be sweet to see her win and piss off virtually all of the fan base

i think larry will be more unpopular than miss schefft

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2138953;
    I agree that this is scripted, but I just can't believe that the bachelor is told to give out the roses in a certain sequence to "match the Andrew series.
    I am not saying that the producers told Lorenzo to give out the roses like Andrew did.

If you go back and read this thread we were just trying to decide if Lorenzo would follow the same pattern as any of the other bachelor/bachelorettes.

The Bachelor Rome, Part 2, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

It is a comparison by sleuths not what the producers told Lorenzo to do.

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2138955;
    i think if anything is for sure, is that you cant count on anything being 100% with this show,
    If you follow the editing of the producers season after season it becomes very predictable. That is why I am 100% sure Lisa is gone tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2138953;

Like there are three writers sitting around discussing whether they should go with Andrew's edit tonight or should we wait until next episode and do the Charlie edit ... and how about the Jesse third episode rose order ...

I guess it is something to talk about - there certainly isn't anything new
    You got it all wrong. Of course they were not sitting around a table saying that Larry needs to give out roses to match the Andrew edit. That would be silly! It's absolutely obvious that they were sitting around that table discussing a Byron-Jen-Charlie edit amalgam and Larry got his orders about where to stand according to that.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

If you follow the editing of the producers season after season it becomes very predictable. That is why I am 100% sure Lisa is gone tomorrow.
    the editing is the same, that's why she stays, she's too good to let go now