Page 6 of 285 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2138572;
    Jen on the fishing trip was before Lor met her parents! do you think that could have changed his mind? we must also remember that Lor even said he kept changing his mind between the two girls?
    Jen did warn Lorenzo about her "crazy-but in a good way" Dad who is very intense. Although the producers are playing up the gun toting dad I don't think it was or will be a deal breaker for Lorenzo.

Since Jen is so close to her family I am sure she had a conversation with her Mom and Dad about the possibility of relocating to New York during the hometown visit. They were probably supportive of this or Jen wouldn't have brought it up during the fantasy date (according to the previews)

Lorenzo seems very confident of who he is as a person. He has strong ego and excellent people skills. I am sure Lorenzo can handle Jen's dad and not be intimidated by him.

Ellen's question was: "How far in did you know all of a sudden realize this was the one?" His response: "2 hrs before it ended. to be honest the last 2 girls are incredible."
    ugh if he's talking about lisa as one of these girls i'll be disappointed lol

but then again, i think that line is very manufactured, i think a lot of what he says is manufactured, he's a business man after all, i think he knows how to sell himself to a presenter

the reason why i say this is because of his goodbye to erica, he could barely stand to look at her but then goes on to say how great/wonderful she is...please, nobody's buying it larry

I am not sure if this has been discussed already, but I just watched a video on youtube (titled bach hugs) which ends with pictures of the final four. One by one starting with Agnese, then Lisa, then Sadie their pictures break into little pieces as if being shattered. The final picture is Jen which fades into a heart instead of little pieces and then we see the ring scene. Now I am a Sadie fan, but that sure looks like someone wants us to believe that Jen is F1.

What season did we first get the roses on the one on one dates? It's only been the last few, hasn't it? That may skew the order of rose recipients, right? Since if one of the final 3 or so got a rose on an individual date then we don't necessarily know the order they'd have gone in the RC had all the girls been there.

I'm just glad surely we'll have new caps tomorrow. They sure were stingy this week 'off' of the show! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2138899;
    ugh if he's talking about lisa as one of these girls i'll be disappointed lol

but then again, i think that line is very manufactured, i think a lot of what he says is manufactured, he's a business man after all, i think he knows how to sell himself to a presenter

the reason why i say this is because of his goodbye to erica, he could barely stand to look at her but then goes on to say how great/wonderful she is...please, nobody's buying it larry
    now snickers would that throw a big WHats UP? If he kept Lisa this week!

not to me it wont

check out the media thread, something was said in there that makes me think lisa might actually win this thing!

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2138846;
    Not in the last show. She had the least airtime, didn't she?
    Actually, according to the timer on my tape, Jen and Sadie's edits were 6 seconds different in air time - Jen's being shorter. That's even counting the 1 minute and 5 seconds that was focused just on Jen's dad and Lorenzo where she was nowhere to be seen. Lisa's date was 6m 27 seconds.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2138648;
    Given that you have put together the history of rose orders, what season do you think this one is following?
    IMO Lorenzo will follow the pattern of Andrew.

Andrew selected Tina (who went out third) Kirsten (who went out second) and then Jen, Jen (his final pick)

Lorenzo selected Lisa (who will leave tomorrow) Sadie (who will go out second) and Jen, Jen (his final pick)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2138931;
    IMO Lorenzo will follow the pattern of Andrew.

Andrew selected Tina (who went out third) Kirsten (who went out second) and then Jen, Jen (his final pick)

Lorenzo selected Lisa (who will leave tomorrow) Sadie (who will go out second) and Jen, Jen (his final pick)
    if you are talking about the last RC it was Sadie Jen Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2138911;
    not to me it wont

check out the media thread, something was said in there that makes me think lisa might actually win this thing!
    What?! What?! What makes you think she will win.. do tell!