Page 52 of 285 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

MegaPost®

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2140454;
    Jen date was cut short again DAMN
    The cutting room floor gets a better show than we do!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2140475;
    Did anyone notice in the promo the confessional of PLo in his Black Blazer and white button down shirt (top buttons unbuttoned)? He said "Tonight...." and he wore that in some confessionals early on in the show. Maybe we should piece together those confessionals.
    We need to match clothes, find out when they occured. To determine which are upcomming and thereby important.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisi;2140503;
    hey ya, I missed tonight show "The Bachelor: Rome", is anyone can tell me if there is any replay show? if so, what channel will be! >_< mmmmthks!
    sisi
    Unfortunately they don't do replays anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by SEThomas27;2140525;
    It doesn't matter if the photo is flipped or not. (I don't think it is.)
    Actually it does matter. A lot. If the ring pic isn't flipped, then it shows Sadie getting a right hand ring. If the pic is flipped, then it shows Jen getting a left hand ring (and hence a proposal that is accepted). That's a huge difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2140561;
    So this would be Jenn?
    If she wins (as I think she does).

During the PI at the end of Jen's date Lorenzo says that he has two more dates to go. During Sadie's date he talks about the other two dates. So for certain, the order was Jen, Lisa, Sadie.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2140529;
    I have to go back & check for flipped pictures. Has anyone done this? If so, what girl was flipped?
    The ring shot was flipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2140545;
    Hey, what if they had manicures before the final rose ceremony?
    They probably do. And Lorenzo gets a haircut. But I don't think Sadie gets anything so radical that makes her nails look like the ring hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by SEThomas27;2140549;
    I'm not sure I understand this.

How could knowing the flipping of the photos determine who it is?

It's obvious from the FRC shots that they have cameras on both angles of LOR. They show Jen from one angle and Sadie from another. That means is that two cameras are there and they'll use both during the moments with each girl.
    But the camera would still show one on the left and one on the right. That's the issue. The one on the right is the winner. If the previews were flipped, then the loser would appear to be on the right, to fool us.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2140553;
    What about the order of calling Sadie first tonight,then Jen?I thought someone said that is significant earlier.
    That was Jennie's analysis. It came to nothing. But we were starving for clues.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2140562;
    okay- everyone says the winner stands on the right- the loser on the left- and Jen was on the right so she's the winner- but most of these girls have watched the bachelor....wouldn't they realize as soon as the guy guides them into 'position' that they were the 'one' or 'not the one'..........we don't see the cameras/cameramen- but they do.........

and as for the winner being on our right so they can get a clear ring shot- they reshoot several times anyway to get the best reaction, the best angle of the 'kiss' the smiles/tears/ etc-

do you not suppose they might actually change it up?
    She'd obey the stage direction and stand where she's told. Although it would be funny to see the F2 realized which side they wanted her to stand, and refused to do so.

The camera is always in one direction, with a backdrop behind them. They can't do much to change the camera angle, left or right. Jen had kind of a theater in the round FRC. But in the FRC preview it showed Jen on the right, with Jerry on the left. (Meaning Jerry won.)
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2140570;
    Zinnia, our Bachelorologist Ph.D., can confirm this, but I believe the only exception was the Mer-Ian season, when TPTB didn't expect Ian to propose.
    They did change it up once. In Meredeth's season. Mr. "I'll never propose" shocked them by proposing, and the cameras were out of position! I don't think they'll ever try that one again! They crew panicked, and that leaked out.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2140564;
    I don't remember a season where there were two really good options.
    The disasters that were Blob & Jesse. Estella-KellyJo and Jessica-Tara.
    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2140569;
    I still can't believe that as torn up as one of these girls is going to be, that the people closest to them will be kept in the dark. I don't know how if it were Sadie, she could keep it all in and go to work and carry on with her life and not show any signs of heartache. Same for Jen.
    But that's exactly what the contract from hell requires.
    Quote Originally Posted by mavericks08;2140571;
    I am so confused. In my opinion, we have been seeing so much of Sadie and so much less of Jen. It often seems that Sadie is focused on in almost every episode (tonight with the fantasy suite drama, other nights with the virginity, etc). And I'm so frustrated because I can't tell if they are trying to focus a great deal on her to make this season an actual love story/fairytale.. or if they are just setting her up for heartbreak. Ugh.
    And that's the Fleissian way to tell a story. Read between the lines, or he'll fool you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2140579;
    How can you tell the right or left?
    Hair parts, watches, jewelry, backgrounds, which hand gets the ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2140585;
    I've been saying that from Day One. When Lorenzo cuts Sadie loose, he is going to tell her someone who shares her values will be a better match for her.
    And will be a better match too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2140599;
    Yes, but they can cut to different cameras and camera angles. There are more than one. So how do we know for sure that the camera shot we are being shown now is the one that will be shown at the FRC?
    They've never faked it. (The disaster that was Jen's season was somewhat different as they reshot the ending.)
    Quote Originally Posted by dldt37;2140609;
    I've always wondered.....how do we know the ring pictures they are showing are of the actual "proposal"? Not that of the jeweler trying the ring on the girls?
    No jeweler has ever put the engagement ring on a bachelorette. Would you want him to do so with you, or would you leave that to your fiance?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I honestly do see more with Jen. He is always touching her or seeking her out with his eyes.

Lorenzo said something about when a relationship just starts out and you think wow I'm holding their hand. Being joyful and keeping the fun in a relationship.

I see him like that with Jen but Sadie was more of a person he liked a lot, and respected but not THE ONE like Jen is.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    I need someone to find a photo of Jen from another cermony, because to me this looks flipped... Her part is so far over....

Okay, this photo is NOT flipped. See this photo from the previews of episode one, and her hair is parted on same side. Jen is on screen right...Not flipped. If Lorenzo is proposing, Jen gets the ring....

PS notice that she had her eyebrows done for the FRC... Good work!
    Last edited by simplechef; 11-14-2006 at 03:48 AM.

one more thing. I am going to post then OFF TO BED!!!

What I was just thinking about is first.. I don't like the idea of sending both parents to Rome just for this., and then to see one of their daughters hurt. I mean, free trip yay! But why would they fly them out for such a short time, then fly them home and not know the outcome?

What would happen if at the end the parents of the winner stuck in there and were aloud to be involved in the celebration? It doesn't make sense for them to fly out for such a one-time meeting then fly home.. unless they give them a free week there to sightsee. But then it still would be one family left to celebrate and one to console. Weird. OK .nite nite all..happy sleuthing!

I think this photo is flipped. Girls ENTER from the same side, but then get moved for the ring or the goodbye... (okay not flipped, see below)

PS Cynicgal... how did you get these photos uploaded so quickly? Can you find some way to post them all? I wish I knew how to do this... You must have TIVO correct?

I think this must be the goodbye kiss, because Lorenzo's hair is the correct way. So unless (and this would be a SHOCKER) unless PLO is putting the ring on Sadie's right hand (highly unlikely) then this is Sadie's goodbye....
    Last edited by simplechef; 11-14-2006 at 03:57 AM.

Here is one after she is positioned. Left side.

More cynicgal... please post more! How about one of Jen walking out and one of Sadie walking out (we might be able to tell candle heights)... Thanks!

PS. Sadie looks seriously lovely at the FRC...

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    Hmmmm, I should leave this to you experts, but ... can an argument be made that ONE of those FRC pictures is flipped?

Look at the swoop of the red bunting and the brown candelabras. In both pictures the bunting swoops downward starting on PLo's side -- it's higher behind him, and lower behind the girls. Use the candelabras for orientation. (The problem with this is that they look like they're standing almost but not exactly at the same spot in each of the two pics.)

So I guess what I'm wondering is could just one of the pics be flipped and this year we'll see that both girls are filmed on the same side, thus taking away one of the important clues?

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2140819;
    Hmmmm, I should leave this to you experts, but ... can an argument be made that ONE of those FRC pictures is flipped?

Look at the swoop of the red bunting and the brown candelabras. In both pictures the bunting swoops downward starting on PLo's side -- it's higher behind him, and lower behind the girls. Use the candelabras for orientation. (The problem with this is that they look like they're standing almost but not exactly at the same spot in each of the two pics.)

So I guess what I'm wondering is could just one of the pics be flipped and this year we'll see that both girls are filmed on the same side, thus taking away one of the important clues?

They only thing of importance is where their left hand is in reference to where a camera would be placed (forget about how things are drapped in the background)......these pics clearly show Jen with the left hand towards the front where the cameras would be placed.

So I'll have to agree, unless it becomes a right hand ring, its going to Jen.

After the ring pic from tonight, its all a moot point as far as I'm concerned......there is NO way that hand is Sadie's (as much as I love her)!

Gotta run....What About Brian is finally over, so here comes the show...yeah!

Wow......Jen is definitely different tonight then she has been throughout the season. For the first time, she seems to be the agressor (not that Lo is minding)....From the "i missed you", to leaning into him to be kissed in the bar, to stroking his arm while they sat in the hot tub.....

Interesting...

Now its on to Lisa.......