Page 51 of 285 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

I am sure it's at least a carat. Anyway., it's still sweet and I think it means a lot to him and hopefully to his prize lady.

Sorry to be so long winded, but I just finished watching the show and a few things stood out for me:

This is the first time we have really seen Jenn and I am convinced - sans rings - that she is his pick. We saw a complete date with them tonight. They played, they were serious, they were romantic. I think they covered all bases. And they truly enjoyed each other. There was no editor manufacturing emotions. We saw more of her peronality and his through their interaction than any of the others.

Having fun is very important to Lorz. But I think it is more having joy than what we think of as "fun" as in something inconsequential. He talks about it all the time as in enjoying being together and finding pleasure in everyday life. Being a happy person and taking pleasure from your decisions. I suspect that he was raised in a "happy" family and is looking for that in his own.

Lisa was a train wreck this week, but I thought it rather unfair to condemn her for coming on tv for fun. In reality, all the girls came on the show for a great time and a trip to Rome initially. And why not do it for kicks when you have just ended a relationship. However, she was certainly unable to convey to him that he had become more important than a fun trip and she was certainly not ready for a committed realtionship. And while she was realistic in telling him "we'll see what happens," it was not very astute on her part. It showed that she did not understand how invested he had become. And, damn - (Froggy bring me back to reality) - I think he is invested.

Sadie - sweet Sadie ... :nono This girl is going to find someone wonderful who will adore her forever and enjoy her humor and she will reciprocate ten fold. But it is not going to be Lorz. In spite of the wonderful date they had and how much they truely enjoy each other's company. I think they have had a wonderful, exciting time together (a roman love story) but, I can't buy they are in love. Her issues with the fantasy suite were simply too overriding - it was too hard for her to trust that things would be fine. And she didn't get it that she didn't have to pound him with her beliefs. She seemed very young tonite in her deliberations. Unless her protestations were spliced and repeated over and over by the editing crew, I am more and more convinced that while she came on the show for the possibilities, she also had an agenda. I truly believe she is "spreading the message." Without her saying over and over how she felt, Fleiss wouldn't have gotten the footage. Maybe she will be a bridesmaid

So for the first time this year, I can say I have seen Jenn, and I can also finally say, that I can see why he made his choice. And I hope it works for them for awhile at least - despite her stupid crazy redneck dad.
    Last edited by jelle; 11-14-2006 at 03:03 AM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

well for the umpteenth time i have rewatched the previews for the FRC and I just do not see it being Sadie. And the ONLY reason I say this is the ring pics. If these pics are indeed of truth then I don't see how they are sadies. Check out the massaging pics., her nail beds are NOWHERE in the same ballpark as jenns and the ring pics. That is just too apparent. Unless she had a really good "tip" job done on her nails-I just don't see it. It's sad because on the other hand I don't see Jenn so into PLO as he is into her. Sadie, seems really, really overly into PLO and mutually I see him into her. But those darn ring pics have not ONCE led me to believe they are sadie's fingers. Just check out those nail beds and try to sway me. I am open to debate. But not now as I cannot believe I am still up at 2:00am talking about a show that ended four hours ago LOL..

I do want to reiterate that the ONLY factor for me in this is the ring pic. If I am going on that alone., then no.. it is not sadie. If I can rule out that pic as being a farce then sadie is all game to me! And I give her equal footing as with Jenn.

Looks fairly large compared to his finger nail. I'm not a good judge of carat.
    Last edited by cynicgal; 11-14-2006 at 03:15 AM. Reason: trying to downsize the pic

It could be several smaller diamonds. If it were a larger stone, you would see the faceting (gallery) between the prongs underneath. Not seeing that is what was driving me nuts. It it were a single large stone I think you would have also seen a clearer central table on the diamond.

*I am a bit of a jewelry hound.

It looks like it may be a platinum & y gold setting. That would certainly up the ante.

I hope he is happy, but I hate to see Sadie crushed.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 11-14-2006 at 03:22 AM.

edit:
    Lightened pic of ring..

Last edited by armywife; 11-14-2006 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2140788;

Looks fairly large compared to his finger nail. I'm not a good judge of carat.
    Great pic cynicgal I think the ring is classic and I like it better than the big ostentacious Tacori rings they used to use. It will look awsome with a wedding band someday.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Okay, how did anyone decide the guitar music with Sadie was NOT the right music? Did someone have previous year's on DVD or something? It sure sounded like THE music to me. PLus there were more flowers and candles for Sadie than Jen. I know that Jen's hands definitely look like the Ring Fingers, but I just have to say that the RC order (Sadie first) and the guitar music sure are pointing to Sadie....

As for chemistry, Lorenzo said "LOVE about" just as many things with Sadie as he did with Jen. If it weren't for the ring photos, I would be 100% convinced it was Sadie. Only the ring photos make me say it's jen.

Am I the ONLY one who sees chemistry and lightheartedness with Lorenzo and Sadie? When I heard the guitar music played on Jen's date, I thought... well that's guitar music, but it's not THE guitar music. Plus the fantasy suite wasn't all decked out for Jen. Did anyone notice the long stemmed roses on the table for Sadie?

Who has it on tape that can PROVE the guitar music wasn't right with Sadie? It sure sounded right to me....

All you Jen supporters, would you still "SEE" the romance with Lorenzo and Jen if the ring photos didn't exist? Because I do see that Lorenzo is really attracted to Jen, but I just don't see her as into Lorenzo, plus she's more recently out of a relationship.... I am just wondering if we're being LED to think Jen is the one....

I'll withhold final judgement until we see the screencaps from Dreamer to verify the parts...

Also, Lorenzo has said twice (once to Lisa for sure) that "this ends with an engagement", so I think Lorenzo is under the expectation he's supposed to propose.... However, what if he decides to give a PROMISE ring on the right hand. Wouldn't that make the winner on our LEFT side of the screen, so that the cameras can get the right angle? That would mean that Sadie is on the correct side (a la Ian) and not Jen...

I do wonder however about Jen being the only one's FRC dress we've seen...

In conclusion, I do think that Fliess gives us clues throughout the show (like the music and interviews shown) to point us in the right direction (anyone remember the show "the mole" planted clues like that...) With that said, editing time points to Jen being the winner (and the ring photos, too) and the Virgin focus points to Sadie being the winner (the virgin focus being the smoke cloud they throw out to disguise her as the winner), plus the romantic guitar music and being chosen first for the RC this week...

On a side note, in Andrew's season, wasn't Kirsten chosen first after the Fantasy dates?

Okay, I am too long winded. Zinnia, please address my questions in your perfect way (I love reading your posts with all the quotes mixed in)

Again. Jen's nail beds and ring pic

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2140801;
    Okay, how did anyone decide the guitar music with Sadie was NOT the right music? Did someone have previous year's on DVD or something? It sure sounded like THE music to me. PLus there were more flowers and candles for Sadie than Jen. I know that Jen's hands definitely look like the Ring Fingers, but I just have to say that the RC order (Sadie first) and the guitar music sure are pointing to Sadie....

As for chemistry, Lorenzo said "LOVE about" just as many things with Sadie as he did with Jen. If it weren't for the ring photos, I would be 100% convinced it was Sadie. Only the ring photos make me say it's jen.

Am I the ONLY one who sees chemistry and lightheartedness with Lorenzo and Sadie? When I heard the guitar music played on Jen's date, I thought... well that's guitar music, but it's not THE guitar music. Plus the fantasy suite wasn't all decked out for Jen. Did anyone notice the long stemmed roses on the table for Sadie?

Who has it on tape that can PROVE the guitar music wasn't right with Sadie? It sure sounded right to me....

All you Jen supporters, would you still "SEE" the romance with Lorenzo and Jen if the ring photos didn't exist? Because I do see that Lorenzo is really attracted to Jen, but I just don't see her as into Lorenzo, plus she's more recently out of a relationship.... I am just wondering if we're being LED to think Jen is the one....

I'll withhold final judgement until we see the screencaps from Dreamer to verify the parts...

Also, Lorenzo has said twice (once to Lisa for sure) that "this ends with an engagement", so I think Lorenzo is under the expectation he's supposed to propose.... However, what if he decides to give a PROMISE ring on the right hand. Wouldn't that make the winner on our LEFT side of the screen, so that the cameras can get the right angle? That would mean that Sadie is on the correct side (a la Ian) and not Jen...

I do wonder however about Jen being the only one's FRC dress we've seen...

In conclusion, I do think that Fliess gives us clues throughout the show (like the music and interviews shown) to point us in the right direction (anyone remember the show "the mole" planted clues like that...) With that said, editing time points to Jen being the winner (and the ring photos, too) and the Virgin focus points to Sadie being the winner (the virgin focus being the smoke cloud they throw out to disguise her as the winner), plus the romantic guitar music and being chosen first for the RC this week...

On a side note, in Andrew's season, wasn't Kirsten chosen first after the Fantasy dates?

Okay, I am too long winded. Zinnia, please address my questions in your perfect way (I love reading your posts with all the quotes mixed in)
    Great post simplechef- I am about as exhausted as I can be .. I think I have disected the ring enough for now. I need something else to go on..I totally agree with everything you said. I think PLO is WAY more into Jenn then she is into him and I see an equal interest with sadie and plo.. oh so tiring. I am still up 2:30am.. time to end it for tonite.. night all!