Page 5 of 285 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2138735;
    Sadie hasn't been hidden during the show though - not at all really. She's been shown more than Jen has.
    Not in the last show. She had the least airtime, didn't she?

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2138838;
    The winner having a "spot" implies that PLo favored that girl at that time, it doesn't imply that he never changes his mind. The editors can't go back and rearrange the girls to fit the "winning edit". They can, of course, change the order. I take PLo at his word and don't believe that he's made up his mind pre-Fantasy date. After the Fantasy date is different, since this is often the deciding date. I only believe in the winning "spot" , this early, when there is a clear winner, I don't believe that he'd decided yet.
    Which interview did he say that he hadn't made up his mind early on, to indicate that he may have known before going into the fantasy dates? I don't recall one - but I'm wondering if I missed one. I've not heard him say in any of the interviews that he was wavering or hadn't made his mind up until the last minute.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

One thing that keeps bugging me about the hometown dates: we see him kiss Lisa goodbye--or so the editing indicates it as a good bye. We see him at the bonfire with Sadie--that's like a good bye,as it fades out.
    But we NEVER really see him say goodbye to Jen. HMMM. Now what's up with that?
    The editing for Jen's family visit make you think it's a downer, but maybe it didn't end where we are shown it did. We didn't see their private goodbyes.
    I rewatched Jen's family visit a couple times today--and the editing is very very choppy during the shipboard and family dinner, even when PLO is talking to her father in the gun scene. I wonder how much sentence splicing went into that you can almost tell it's pieced together.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Which interview did he say that he hadn't made up his mind early on, to indicate that he may have known before going into the fantasy dates? I don't recall one - but I'm wondering if I missed one. I've not heard him say in any of the interviews that he was wavering or hadn't made his mind up until the last minute
    It was his interview with Ellen.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan;2138836;
    Sorry these pics aren't bigger, but I think these two pics for ABCMedianet tell all - I didn't use Lisa as the body language was blah, but the one of Sadie & Jen in the same hold - Lo is definately pulling Jen in tighter (note his hand location). Now I am a Sadie fan, but this may be the give away with everthing else combined.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
    It looks like he has a much more relaxed and happy smile in the picture with Jen as well. I also keep thinking back to the comment from his brother that the Borghese's love their FL girls! Sounds like and looks like Jen was who he felt the most for.

Do you think or have you heard of either of them telling him that they would move to NYC? I thought I had ready something like that somewhere, but wasn't certain which girl it was and I couldn't find where I had read it.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2138860;
    It was his interview with Ellen.
    That interview must all be about personal interpretation then. That wasn't what I got out of it.

Ellen asks "How far in did you all of the sudden realize this was 'the one'?"
    Lorenzo responds by saying "2 hours before it ended" then he also says: "To be honest because the last two girls are incredible, and when you watch this show you are going to realize that I had a really difficult decision."

I didn't take that as he was wavering on his choice until 2 hours before it was over, personally. The way that Ellen said "the one" made it sound like she knew that he had proposed, not just that it was the girl he picked.

Quote Originally Posted by DJinMD;2138874;
    It looks like he has a much more relaxed and happy smile in the picture with Jen as well. I also keep thinking back to the comment from his brother that the Borghese's love their FL girls! Sounds like and looks like Jen was who he felt the most for.

Do you think or have you heard of either of them telling him that they would move to NYC? I thought I had ready something like that somewhere, but wasn't certain which girl it was and I couldn't find where I had read it.
    This is in one of the episode previews for the fantasy dates - and it said that Jen would reveal her willingness to move to NYC.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2138851;
    Which interview did he say that he hadn't made up his mind early on, to indicate that he may have known before going into the fantasy dates? I don't recall one - but I'm wondering if I missed one. I've not heard him say in any of the interviews that he was wavering or hadn't made his mind up until the last minute.
    I believe that he has said many times that he loved two and just made up his mind at the last minute. He said at least once that he kept changing his mind between the two. Now, we know that some of the things aren't said in seriousness and we each have our own "take" on his comments, however, imo, it fits and I DO believe that he did not make up his mind until later. I just don't think, by his comments, etc., that he'd made up his mind at the last episode. He liked the three women, he's still sorting it out at this point. He, by his repeated assertions, has stated that he had a GREAT time. He was enjoying himself with all three and just going through taking notes. I don't see a "bolt of recognition" of his soulemate at this point. I think he's got things he really likes about all three.

I was able to find the Ellen interview and the exact wording for what it's worth:

Ellen's question was: "How far in did you know all of a sudden realize this was the one?" His response: "2 hrs before it ended. to be honest the last 2 girls are incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2138880;
    That interview must all be about personal interpretation then. That wasn't what I got out of it.

Ellen asks "How far in did you all of the sudden realize this was 'the one'?"
    Lorenzo responds by saying "2 hours before it ended" then he also says: "To be honest because the last two girls are incredible, and when you watch this show you are going to realize that I had a really difficult decision."

I didn't take that as he was wavering on his choice until 2 hours before it was over, personally. The way that Ellen said "the one" made it sound like she knew that he had proposed, not just that it was the girl he picked.
    I interpreted that the same way that you did Bright. I also took the "2 hours" as his sense of humor towards Ellen ~ he knew earlier per his next sentence "To be honest...."
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2138894;
    I interpreted that the same way that you did Bright.
    Ditto for me