Page 4 of 285 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

The same "Move over ~ he's mine" commercial just appeared on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2138773;
    Sadie was only hidden in that first batch of spoilers though, to not give away that she had made the final three. There's always one of the final three that way. Susan was the hidden one in the inital promos last season.
    I don't know that of of Lisa people thought it might be Angese. They didn't show her face either.

So whoever stands to Lorenzo's right at the next rose ceremony toast is the winner?? Like Byron's season?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2138784;
    I don't know that of of Lisa people thought it might be Angese. They didn't show her face either.
    But they did show where she was at - they showed Sadie, but no location. I knew it couldn't have been Agnese because the hair was wrong to have been her.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2138775;
    I saw a picture floating around somewhere of Sadie with black nailpolish on.
    Could someone please post it???
    THANKS!
    Here you go!

Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2138795;
    So whoever stands to Lorenzo's right at the next rose ceremony toast is the winner?? Like Byron's season?
    He's kind of looking at her in a way. So he has to look at F1 too then.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2138798;

Here you go!

Thanks so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2138801;
    He's kind of looking at her in a way. So he has to look at F1 too then.
    yea he wispers you're #1

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Sorry these pics aren't bigger, but I think these two pics for ABCMedianet tell all - I didn't use Lisa as the body language was blah, but the one of Sadie & Jen in the same hold - Lo is definately pulling Jen in tighter (note his hand location). Now I am a Sadie fan, but this may be the give away with everthing else combined.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2138677;
    Yes the winner does have a spot. The only way Sadie could be the winner is if she changes position with Jen. Now the only way that I see that happening is if Jen leaves at the next RC. I really don't see that happening. Jen is stationary at this point.
    The winner having a "spot" implies that PLo favored that girl at that time, it doesn't imply that he never changes his mind. The editors can't go back and rearrange the girls to fit the "winning edit". They can, of course, change the order. I take PLo at his word and don't believe that he's made up his mind pre-Fantasy date. After the Fantasy date is different, since this is often the deciding date. I only believe in the winning "spot" , this early, when there is a clear winner, I don't believe that he'd decided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by UOrealityfan;2138836;
    Sorry these pics aren't bigger, but I think these two pics for ABCMedianet tell all - I didn't use Lisa as the body language was blah, but the one of Sadie & Jen in the same hold - Lo is definately pulling Jen in tighter (note his hand location). Now I am a Sadie fan, but this may be the give away with everthing else combined.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
    He has his arm around her waist too but not around Sadie.