Page 3 of 285 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2138701;
    But, I thought this 'clue' has been busted in previous seasons. Namely Jen's season, and Travis' too, for that matter? Please don't feel as though you need to post screencaps from those seasons, I'm just curious...

Besides that, how are you determining 'the winner' spot this season? Is it based on the location of the winner in previous seasons? Or, is it because you're psychic?
    Sarah stood in the same spot as Jen is standing in the final 3 toast.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2138700;
    My take on it is that we had so many spoiler pictures on Jen at least going to F3 and even then many (even Sadie fans) thought Jen would be F2.

I see Sadie as hidden.
    Sadie hasn't been hidden during the show though - not at all really. She's been shown more than Jen has.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2138701;
    But, I thought this 'clue' has been busted in previous seasons. Namely Jen's season, and Travis' too, for that matter? Please don't feel as though you need to post screencaps from those seasons, I'm just curious...

Besides that, how are you determining 'the winner' spot this season? Is it based on the location of the winner in previous seasons? Or, is it because you're psychic?
    Yes, I've noticed that in the final three toast, the winner will stand to his or her right.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2138732;
    Sarah stood in the same spot as Jen is standing in the final 3 toast.
    Except for the first RC in Travis' season where Sarah was on his left, she stood on his right for all of the following RCs from the cut to 8 until after the fantasy dates.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2138735;
    Sadie hasn't been hidden during the show though - not at all really. She's been shown more than Jen has.
    When I say Hidden, I meant hidden as to spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2138730;
    She is - that's why I've got her labelled on the left for that one .
    Oops, sorry I missed read it.

FORT Fogey
    The thing is, when it gets down to so few contestants, there are only so many options of where to stand and who to pick first, last and always. So, there are bound to be patterns that emerge. The more seasons that occur, the more patterns we’ll see. I don’t see how this can be used as a predictor because it assumes that the outcome was already known. And, although I do think this show is heavily scripted, not even I will give Fleiss that much credit.

The only true pattern we know is that the person(s) not receiving roses stand in the middle. And, that can be done because the outcome is known ahead of time. So, whoever is standing in the middle of the next RC will be the one to get the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2138745;
    Except for the first RC in Travis' season where Sarah was on his left, she stood on his right for all of the following RCs from the cut to 8 until after the fantasy dates.
    Yes she did. There's always an order to the RC Toast line-up, you just have to figure out what the order is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2138755;
    When I say Hidden, I meant hidden as to spoilers.
    Sadie was only hidden in that first batch of spoilers though, to not give away that she had made the final three. There's always one of the final three that way. Susan was the hidden one in the inital promos last season.

I saw a picture floating around somewhere of Sadie with black nailpolish on.
    Could someone please post it???
    THANKS!