Page 285 of 285 FirstFirst ... 185235275276277278279280281282283284285
Results 2,841 to 2,846 of 2846

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

So if there was any truth to the Sadie quitting her job rumor (and I KNOW that's unlikely given the apparent source...meaning that particular board) it's not apparently b/c of the choice...unless it means she's needing several more weeks off for some other purpose....................... ....

To find a prince who is also charming...since it sounds like this one wasn't in how he ended things...and I'm not saying that b/c he didn't choose her.

I love Sadie. She had spunk and a spark about her. I hope she finds the prince God has for her!

Quote Originally Posted by <3deeplove<3;2158576;
    I cant wait for American Idol! LoL Do they usually start a board for that here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2158604;
    I'll This was the first season I was on the boards, so I don't know whether or not this site does AI.
    Yep. In fact you'll find AI right now in the Off The Air section. Here's a link:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...play.php?f=187
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I have moved several posts discussing the show over to the show discussion thread, which is where discussion of the show belongs.

Since the show is now over, 'spoilers' in the contestant threads are allowed. If you feel that Sadie, Lisa, Erica, etc. would be perfect as the next b'ette, go ahead and discuss it in their individual contestant threads.

It's been fun. Check out all the other shows we're covering here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2158562;
    Well.....that was a let down....I'm not feeling the "romance" or seeing the "fairytale ending".

For all our second guessing, it looks like he really was telling the truth when he said he didn't know till the end.....No proposal, so it wasn't that he was debating. Apparently he really was debating his choice for F1.

I love Sadie, but the snooty face she made at brunch disappointed me...

And, if I have to hear Jen giggle one more time.....I think I really will go mad!!....yikes
    Both of these girls are very young now, but watch out in a couple of years. There silly edges will get sanded down and they will blossom even more. When you compare their maturity level to PLo's at 34, they BOTh look pretty darn mature.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2158628;
    Yep. In fact you'll find AI right now in the Off The Air section. Here's a link:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...play.php?f=187
    Thanks!! Hope to see some of you guys there! (And on the Survivor and Americas next top model boards... I seriously am addicted to reality tv lol)

On a side note I just watched a tv show where Lorenzo and Jen was on and they wernt to lovely dovey. Seemed kinda weird between to two of them. At the very end they finally held hands. Wonder if theres already problems. Anyways talk to you all later!!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    After hearing from several of you that there are too many threads discussing the finale, I have moved several posts over to the 11/27 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**.