Page 2 of 285 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2138658;
    Jen is standing in the "winner's" spot.
    Does the winner have a "spot" and would you change your mind if Sadie was to his right after the next RC?

Quote Originally Posted by bowl3001999;2138660;
    I don't see one, except that Sadie's name has been called first for the last 3 RC's.
    Notice how Jen's name switches back and forward with Sadie and Lisa. It will be interesting to see whose name is called first at the next RC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2138663;
    Notice how Jen's name switches back and forward with Sadie and Lisa. It will be interesting to see whose name is called first at the next RC.
    Yes, I can't wait to see the order at next RC. Remember, that there is not really an order for RC 2 and 4. in 2, both Jen and Sadie got roses on the group dates and did not have to wait for a rose. In 4, they both had 1 on 1 dates and received the roses in the dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2138661;
    Does the winner have a "spot" and would you change your mind if Sadie was to his right after the next RC?
    Yes the winner does have a spot. The only way Sadie could be the winner is if she changes position with Jen. Now the only way that I see that happening is if Jen leaves at the next RC. I really don't see that happening. Jen is stationary at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2138668;
    Yes, I can't wait to see the order at next RC. Remember, that there is not really an order for RC 2 and 4. in 2, both Jen and Sadie got roses on the group dates and did not have to wait for a rose. In 4, they both had 1 on 1 dates and received the roses in the dates.
    I listed them is the order in which they were given roses.

Where they all stand during the post RC toasts probably is not a clue... Unless the entire show has been scripted from the first episode to position his F2 on his right for the best camera angles.

Oh, wait.....
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

My take on it is that we had so many spoiler pictures on Jen at least going to F3 and even then many (even Sadie fans) thought Jen would be F2.

I see Sadie as hidden.

And it did say PLo kept changing his mind between the two women.

Also, if Lisa hadn't had the timeline, I think she would have been f1.

I think the only thing the spots show is it narrows each side each time.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2138677;
    Yes the winner does have a spot. The only way Sadie could be the winner is if she changes position with Jen. Now the only way that I see that happening is if Jen leaves at the next RC. I really don't see that happening. Jen is stationary at this point.
    But, I thought this 'clue' has been busted in previous seasons. Namely Jen's season, and Travis' too, for that matter? Please don't feel as though you need to post screencaps from those seasons, I'm just curious...

Besides that, how are you determining 'the winner' spot this season? Is it based on the location of the winner in previous seasons? Or, is it because you're psychic?

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2138647;
    12 remain: (Jen on Lorenzo's right as well as Sadie)

8 remain: (Jen on Lorenzo's left, Sadie on his right)

6 remain: (Jen, Agnese, and Sadie on Lorenzo's right)

Before the hometown dates: (Jen and Agnese on Lorenzo's right)

After the hometown dates: (Jen on Lorenzo's right)

Brightcrytic, in the second pic of RC toast, I think Jen is next to Jami on Lorenzo's left.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2138723;
    Brightcrytic, in the second pic of RC toast, I think Jen is next to Jami on Lorenzo's left.
    She is - that's why I've got her labelled on the left for that one .
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks