Page 11 of 285 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

no i mean in those toasts, not final rose, yeah cause i know about the ian thing, but people are saying jen has stood on his right in every single episode, my question was, does the winner stand on the right side at every single rose ceremony in all 11 seasons

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2138996;
    For awhile they put names on the roses (Jen I think) that was after stupid Jesse got it wrong and messed things up.

Say does anyone remember when we get the limo pictures to disect. There are often reflections ... or something ...
    Ooooh, limo pics! Now wasn't it Travis' season when 50 pages or so in the Spoiler thread were dedicated to dissecting a couple of screencaps where you could see someone's reflection in the window or something. There were some shadows and such and it was determined who was leaving, I think it was Moana.

"Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Where is the info that Lisa stays? From who? Most of the info has her leaving?
    gangsta rose, now does that qualify as info? no, but neither does the friend of a friend that says sadie was not at the wta

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2139014;
    gangsta rose, now does that qualify as info? no, but neither does the friend of a friend that says sadie was not at the wta
    I thought someone has seen pics from the WTA or something.

One persons word over another is not proof of anything just checking to see if I missed a good spot of info.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2139013;
    Ooooh, limo pics! Now wasn't it Travis' season when 50 pages or so in the Spoiler thread were dedicated to dissecting a couple of screencaps where you could see someone's reflection in the window or something. There were some shadows and such and it was determined who was leaving, I think it was Moana.

So do we get those after WTA or after Fantasy - or wil we get the blond hair shot and be disecting haircuts for 30 pages? And of course, they will wear their hair the same way - OHHHH for some pictures

Did we ever dfigure out whether the type of polish made a difference or whether the reflection was timed by the rain in the puddle?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2139014;
    It's not just 1 person that says lisa goes. a lot of people have made that implication. a lot of people from different boards went. all are coming to the same conclusions.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    has anyone checked getty images yet?

I can not find anything on Getty.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers;2139011;
    no i mean in those toasts, not final rose, yeah cause i know about the ian thing, but people are saying jen has stood on his right in every single episode, my question was, does the winner stand on the right side at every single rose ceremony in all 11 seasons
    I personally have not seen any specific edit or Proof that shows this. It would mean that the producers would need to have the girls move and take several pictures so that they could "insert" the one. I don't think that is happening.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2138953;
    I agree that this is scripted, but I just can't believe that the bachelor is told to give out the roses in a certain sequence to "match the Andrew series.

Like there are three writers sitting around discussing whether they should go with Andrew's edit tonight or should we wait until next episode and do the Charlie edit ... and how about the Jesse third episode rose order ...

I guess it is something to talk about - there certainly isn't anything new
    That's what I was thinking, Jelle!! It's one thing to see parallels between past seasons and to watch the "edit" unfold, I agree there is a general one (edit). But each season they have new cast members and they don't always follow the "rules" of who they are going to pick. I believe the editors take what is filmed and sift through thousands of miles of footage and private interviews that they did get to help manipulate and create a typical mystery love story. That much is formula.
    What isn't formula, is who the Bachelor will fall for or how many, IF any!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy
    You got it all wrong. Of course they were not sitting around a table saying that Larry needs to give out roses to match the Andrew edit. That would be silly! It's absolutely obvious that they were sitting around that table discussing a Byron-Jen-Charlie edit amalgam and Larry got his orders about where to stand according to that.
    MsFroggy, thank you, thank you, for reminding me that we've fallen into Alice in Wonderland's world of the obsurd!! But don't forget that Larry might have been urged to channel the Blob edit but he couldn't manage to get the frigid chicks to slide between the sheets in the Fantasy suites so they pulled the plug and forced him to become Travis the boring!!

Seriously, friends, I just think we're over analyzing Fleiss's staff's intentions. So, unless the evil Fleiss and his Mini pack of flunkies are reading our boards and thinking with glee that we have outsmarted the sleuths, it's basicly just what a romance novel does, establish a story, cause doubt, provide a happy ending (although, with Fleiss, a happy ending is big ratings not a happily ever after love story).
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"