Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FLgirl;2143013;
    I also noticed when he is about to call the first girl (sadie), you can see Jen's body leaning like she is about to walk up. Sort of like she knows he is calling her name. But then you see her back in position again.

Yes, I did see the dreadful look on Sadie's face. She also made a comment about being so nervous, when she walked up. I don't know if I make any sense.
    It's confusing FLgirl.. I agree. But I am not going to rack my brain about that one ..I actually find other circumstances more interesting to disect. But I agree that there was splicing and you can catch some good looks on the girls faces during the splices.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2143007;
    I said that the other day.. but I was hexed for thinking it was a black reflection of possibly jenn's dress. It was an initial thought.. but it's just too out there to investigate more lol
    I don't know, I think that is huge evidence. IMO Are there any reflection analyst out there?

FORT Newbie
    LOL! This is getting ridiculous by the second. Glare of Jen's balck dress. LOL!

Okay, I see the glare of Sadie's dress too. LOL!

I don't think it's a true reflection of any color from clothing. It's more just the effect of lighting. I took my own setting off to experiment. The only time I could get a colored reflection was when the ring was held against a colored light.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I think it's from the lighting, too. As I said in an earlier post, I took mine off to see it under different angles of light, and it did look like it had a black glare on it, too.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I do feel a bit better about the whole FRC knowing perhaps Sadie may not be as into him as the obvious storyline is telling. To me even, after trying to sit on the fence, I think from the whole right/left stance that Jen is the F1.
    What bothers me-I wish they would have showed a more dimensional personality of her.
    Both seem very likeable women. I just really dread seeing another Moana scene or Lisa scene from the F2 in the limo.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Has anyone disected Lorenzo's white shirt under his suit, yet? The collar was tucked in more for one girl's FRC pic than the other one, I noticed. Any sleuther's opinions on this? Hope this hasnt already been discussed.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl;2143023;
    LOL! This is getting ridiculous by the second. Glare of Jen's balck dress. LOL!

Okay, I see the glare of Sadie's dress too. LOL!
    Yeah, I know it is ridiculous. Just thought I would bring in more things to analyze. Since the flipping of hair and hands is not enough.

Now I have to get back to my children, who are always asking " Mommy, why are you always looking at those pictures with those girls and that guy." I just tell them "honey,it's just stuff." Then they leave the room for another hour. . Time does fly when you are doing things that in the end don't even matter. Makes you think.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2142982;
    Two things I've been thinking about:
    1. Am I correct in thinking that NOTHING has been said about an After the Final Rose Ceremony show? A date for that would help me to have any hope that a lasting relationship has resulted from the show.
    2. Actually, PLo does NOT have to choose. There is precedent for this.
    On the alphabet site, the women who went to the WTA show, came back saying there will be an After The Final Rose ceremony show......

Quote Originally Posted by FLgirl;2143036;
    Yeah, I know it is ridiculous. Just thought I would bring in more things to analyze. Since the flipping of hair and hands is not enough.

Now I have to get back to my children, who are always asking " Mommy, why are you always looking at those pictures with those girls and that guy." I just tell them "honey,it's just stuff." Then they leave the room for another hour. . Time does fly when you are doing things that in the end don't even matter. Makes you think.
    Haha..my Husband thinks I am NUTS.. he can't understand how addicted we all are. He just rolls his eyes when he see's all my reality shows come on. he says " I KNOW, I KNOW Leave you alone your shows on" LOL. I watch sooo many. Top Chef is on tonight Yay! And so is the biggest loser and dancing with the stars.. it's a big nite! Then we have amazing race (love it) survivor (addicted watched since season 1) and so on and so on.. it never ends.