Page 101 of 285 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2846

Thread: The Bachelor Rome, Part 3, Spoilers, Speculation, and Screencaps **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by who_me?;2142927;
    I just wanted to say...I have no clue who he picks....but, that is the UGLIEST ring I've ever seen.
    LMAO.. at least you are not alone!!! I have stated it is gawdy and tacky.. and I just don't care for beveled settings. But it's the thought that counts..ehh yuck. lol.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by FLgirl;2142985;
    Thats just the charcoal in that diamond...
    I know you are totally joking.[/QUOTE]

Yes I am...I am sorry, but I am not very good at reflections, shadows ect...could be I do see black, but then again I just don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2142992;
    It could be the glare of his suit in the diamond,he also has black on...
    But the glare on the ring is away from him. I am not an expert in glare and such. But thought it interesting to share. I do think it's the glare of Jen's dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2142907;
    If you need more convincing watch the rose(less) pedistal after Sadie gets her rose--it is empty so Jen obviously most have gotten hers first. It's just a quick shot but from where the roses lay, if it was there, you would see it. I had to watch it many times for the reality of it all to sink in...

How many of you watch with friends and family and have ever actually muttered the name "Fliess" just to have them look at you like you are crazy for actually knowing who produces this show!
    I'm looking right now.. i still don't see a roseless pedestal. I see sadie get her rose and then he grabs the rose for jen. But I do see splicing in the scenes..especially the look of dread on sadie's face before she gets her rose and the SAD look on Lisa's after she does get it.. so it's possible

Here I sit holding my white gold ring up in different angles of the light trying to see if it casts a black shadow on it!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

AFter all, he could have kept Lisa and not worried about her being hurt so much. jmo, but don't try and say that he couldn't have chosen this route.
    girlsmom, I am not willing to assume that he would have been less worried about hurting Lisa. She may have (delusionally) built him into being her lifelong mate - the one to fulfill her love timeline etc. etc. Who's to say in such circumstances she would have been less devastated at F2 than Sadie? Or that he should have realized that? No way will I assume to know what Lorenzo knew and when. He may very well have realized that Lisa was growing increasingly delusional and that Sadie is much stronger and that he would ultimately cause less hurt in the world if he kept Sadie. I simply will not sit in judgment when I dont know the facts.

I do wish that Travis had a better feeling for how emotionally fragile Moana was. But he didnt. And I gather she was devastated for a long long time. Hopefully, that wont happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by FLgirl;2142968;

There are a few comments I need to make about this picture:

1. Yes, I think this picture is altered.

2. If you take a closer look at the ring you can see a black glare facing the girl receiving the ring and you can sort of see the red of the hanging fabric on the staircase.

I also went to look at the slo mo glitter video dreamer put out and you can totally see the black glare in the ring. I believe this is when he is ready to give Jen the ring. She has the glittery black dress.

Does anyone else see this and is there another explanation.
    I said that the other day.. but I was hexed for thinking it was a black reflection of possibly jenn's dress. It was an initial thought.. but it's just too out there to investigate more lol

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2142982;
    Two things I've been thinking about:
    1. Am I correct in thinking that NOTHING has been said about an After the Final Rose Ceremony show? A date for that would help me to have any hope that a lasting relationship has resulted from the show.
    2. Actually, PLo does NOT have to choose. There is precedent for this.
    No, there's nothing on the programming schedule for the AFR, but I don't think that has any bearing on his relationship. During the WTA he said he was still with his choice and that it's hard not to see each other because they want to be together.

I agree with others who have said that they think Jen killed that show for the franchise .
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2143003;
    I'm looking right now.. i still don't see a roseless pedestal. I see sadie get her rose and then he grabs the rose for jen. But I do see splicing in the scenes..especially the look of dread on sadie's face before she gets her rose and the SAD look on Lisa's after she does get it.. so it's possible
    I also noticed when he is about to call the first girl (sadie), you can see Jen's body leaning like she is about to walk up. Sort of like she knows he is calling her name. But then you see her back in position again.

Yes, I did see the dreadful look on Sadie's face. She also made a comment about being so nervous, when she walked up. I don't know if I make any sense.

What a pity because I want to see them before they disappear into the sunset.