Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternate explanations for the ring picture - speculation.

Alternate explanations for the ring picture - speculation.

I am not sold on the fact that the "ring" picture was taken at the frc.
    The drapery is just not right to me.

My new favorite theory is that Lorenzo's sister has flown over and he is asked to put the ring, which his mom helped design, on HER finger. FLEISS gets his ring picture and to apparent proposal---which was the only thing standing in the way of his fairy tale ending. This "prince" did not go down on his knee and as the fortunate one to be his "princess". I don't believe it and I don't believe that his mother would be a party to it.

So what other explanations could there be?

All I know is that I'm hoping for an exciting awesome ending. One of those, slap in the face endings, that you are saying how did I not see that.

I do hope it is Sadie he chooses. She does speak LOUDLY. Maybe that is why I don't want to believe those hands are Jens.

Quote Originally Posted by FLgirl;2127945;
    All I know is that I'm hoping for an exciting awesome ending. One of those, slap in the face endings, that you are saying how did I not see that.

I do hope it is Sadie he chooses. She does speak LOUDLY. Maybe that is why I don't want to believe those hands are Jens.

I think I'm really objective with the hand analysis. The picture just doesn't ring true to me. It does NOT look to me like an engagement. PLo isn't speaking like an engaged man and I don't believe he would have gotten engaged.
    I DO think that it would be very easy for, as I believe said, Erica to be brought back to try on the ring or to have him put it on his sister's hand. He would, imo, go along with that set up. jmo.

I think the ring pic is all to do about nothing myself. He has said he is considering marriage & that still is not engaged either.

Nope not buying ring senario at all. Glad to see a few out there with the same opinion. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2127972;
    I think the ring pic is all to do about nothing myself. He has said he is considering marriage & that still is not engaged either.

Nope not buying ring senario at all. Glad to see a few out there with the same opinion. LOL

What do you think the ring picture really is?

FORT Fan
    There is no evidence that the ring picture is "the ring". His mom has designed it, how do they know what size? She may have designed it, but someone has to make it. And the girls have to be sized for the specific ring. Different band widths will alter the size of a ring slightly (my duaghter-in-law had to have hers sized even though it was the same size as another one of her rings. She was not a happy camper having to take off her engagemnt ring for a week).
    I go back and forth on who's hand it is. The size in comparison to his hand say's Sadie. The knuckles look like Jen.

We need more pictures dang it!

FORT Newbie
    Another thing to consider:
    I would imagine the diamond solitare in Lorenzo's setting would probably be a decent size and would probably have a flattering setting designed to support the stone. Not knowing what ringsize his prospective has, could severly limit whether the design could actually be downsized. Certain designs can only be downsized so much. I wear a size 4 ring which is considered small. I remember having my ring redesigned for a special anniversary and my jeweler pointed out certain settings that could not be downsized and still look right.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    The girls may be asked jewelry (ring) sizes and clothing sizes during their application process, they may already know what size these women are. Amazingly when they go to the jewelers, the rings all fit - so I think they already know ahead of time the women's ring sizes.

I still think it is at the FRC, given the background we see. (red drapes). But I truly believe the picture was flipped, making it a "promise ring".
    And yes, I still think it is Sadie's hand.

A promise ring, otherwise known as the I-don't-want-to-marry-you-now-or-ever ring, is a possibility. Why on earth would he propose to someone with whom he's only had about 3 or 4 fake TV "dates"? He'll shut her up with a medium sized and priced diamond, which will be her payment for walking away quietly when the "relationship" is over. She can hawk it later on eBay and buy herself something nice with the money.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast