Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Alternate explanations for the ring picture - speculation.

Cafegirl, thank you. That is the exact screencap I was looking for.

But you know, I think that picture is flipped. Look at the way sweat is trickling down his chest, taking a path slightly to the left. Everyone knows that sweat always runs to the right, due to Fleiss' Second Law of Gravitational Attraction.

Sneaky, sneaky editing! You can also see that Larry is pulling away from Jenn as if he's sensing Erica's presence. Ahhhhhh, I see love!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

HAHAHAHA!!!! the final touche' is your signature Cafegirl! I love it!!!!

Sometimes a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do, to make a buck, this time it's the Bachelor!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;2135370;
    Come on guys, it's obvious.

If you look at the film closely, you'll see that the pedestal moves back, and to the left. Go frame by frame. Back. And to the left. It's very obvious that if there was just one ring, the pedestal would have had to move forward and slightly to the right.

Also, in one shot, it is apparent there is some commotion at the FRC near the stairwell, thus indicating that Chris suddenly hears something coming from that direction - the same direction from which the ring must have come to cause the pedastal to move back and to the left.

Therefore, this proves that there are multiple rings. Simple as that.
    Snerk.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2136073;
    Froggy, I think you're right.. lookie here, I just happened to find a hidden UNEDITED screencap in the non existant Bachelor screencap vault!!
    LOL.....You're tooooo funny.....I knew there was a reason I spend so much time reading these boards!!!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;2135370;
    Come on guys, it's obvious.

If you look at the film closely, you'll see that the pedestal moves back, and to the left. Go frame by frame. Back. And to the left. It's very obvious that if there was just one ring, the pedestal would have had to move forward and slightly to the right.

Also, in one shot, it is apparent there is some commotion at the FRC near the stairwell, thus indicating that Chris suddenly hears something coming from that direction - the same direction from which the ring must have come to cause the pedastal to move back and to the left.

Therefore, this proves that there are multiple rings. Simple as that.
    I'm so sorry -- I know this post is several days old, but "Back. And to the left" is one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time.

Where are you mbcrowder?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Was it just me or was the ring in last nights show put on the right hand?
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2140902;

See all of the posts in Part 3 of Spoilers and Speculations thread. Flipped pic.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2140918;
    See all of the posts in Part 3 of Spoilers and Speculations thread. Flipped pic.
    thanks, I will go and find them. I did wonder about the flip hand thingy.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2140902;
    ok- here's my take- the picture is flipped but it is not the same video as the original - and here's why I think this- I still think it looks more like Jen's hand/fingers BUT in the original one- we could see more of HER thumb and less of the ring setting- I think they had the two redo the 'proposal' so they could get a better camera shot.

Still the same hands - but the video just didn't seem the same to me- and not cause it was a 'right' hand- because I do think its flipped- but her thumb was hidden/ and the ring more exposed last nite
    Last edited by mamaspy; 11-14-2006 at 01:42 PM. Reason: spelling