Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Alternate explanations for the ring picture - speculation.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    The picture of the hand looked like it was propped on an object. There was something that the hand was "sitting" on such as a pedastool. There was a little gray/white down at the bottom of the palm near the wrist in one of the ring stills/ videos.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    The pedestal that holds the rose, is under and behind Lorenzo's arm. It doesn't look like it's propped there, just that it's over the pedestal. When Lorenzo moves his left hand to grab behind her thumb, that arm blocks the view of the pedestal.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2131395;
    The pedestal that holds the rose, is under and behind Lorenzo's arm. It doesn't look like it's propped there, just that it's over the pedestal. When Lorenzo moves his left hand to grab behind her thumb, that arm blocks the view of the pedestal.
    Do the roses sit on a pedestal? I thought it was a red colored pillow?

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    There's a column with a black satin cloth that the roses rest on:

(from a previous RC)

I have said all along that I don't thing the hands are from this years show. They may be and I will be suprised if they really are.
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2133385;
    I have said all along that I don't thing the hands are from this years show. They may be and I will be suprised if they really are.

You may be right and they may not be from this years show, but I don't think i've ever seen that ring before, it looks like it would be one created by Amanda Borghese?? I mean it doesn't look like a regular engagement ring that they pick out, I think it looks very expensive and different. I think when we get more from after the WTA show, they should show more of the ring, and the finale shots, and then we can be sure.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by mel1962;2133385;
    I'm thinking the same thing, mel1962. The VERY few clues Fleiss has given us this season makes me think this picture is just put out there to trick us. JMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Amanda helping to design the ring is a perfect set up for it to be faked this year. How would it be explained other years? The girls have always picked out their own rings in the past, which would have made it difficult to fake. This year the ring will be shown off in advance and of course. there will have to be a model and some guy will have to put it on her finger. However, I'm keeping an open mind, it may be legitimate.

Also with the ring picture It just doesn't seem its shot just right. I think its a plant.

JMO but ugggh how disturbing that situation is to me.
    I would not want my engagement ring to be designed by my mother in law to be and she could be the greatest person in the world!
    I just think it's extremely impersonal --like let's make a deal --what's behind the curtain! Very unromantic. Very unfairytale like imo. :nono