Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternate explanations for the ring picture - speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2128856;

hasn't it always been a ring?
    Jesse got creative and probably didn't see the need to waste good money even on a breakup ring, so he gave Jessica a one-way plane ticket. This would have been an excellent deal for Jessica if the one-way ticket was to, say, Tahiti or Bora-Bora but it was only to New York. Hehehe!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2128989;
    Jesse got creative and probably didn't see the need to waste good money even on a breakup ring, so he gave Jessica a one-way plane ticket. This would have been an excellent deal for Jessica if the one-way ticket was to, say, Tahiti or Bora-Bora but it was only to New York. Hehehe!
    If it were me, I don't know if I would take the ticket. I would rather break up with him. Most of the bachelors I would want to break up with.

I think PLo was cautious coming into this and I don't think he's head over heels to propose. The ring pic might be real but I don't think it's an engagement.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2128989;
    we were talking about the o in the word bachelor being a glowing ring in the promos- I said "Hasn't it always been a ring?"

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    This blankety-blank RING has taken on mythic porportions Does the one who receives it become obsessed unto death, though reveling in super heroine powers until madness becomes overwhelming?

Best he just hand out the rose and they toast with cider and be done with it.

Did you all notice the production assistant in the first epi who took Sadie her invitation. She has long slender fingers, too. And she is gorgeous. Hmm...maybe...
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2128856;
    hasn't it always been a ring?
    Nope. I just checked the ABC website logos for Alex, Aaron, Andrew, Bob, Jesse, Byron, Charlie, Travis and Lorenzo. None of those use a ring.

As an interesting aside, only Alex's season didn't use a red rose on the logo.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

The ring was created, we know this. We also know that it was not created for a specific person. Thus why would we ASSUME that PLo would be a performing monkey and propose just because there was a ring. My thoughts: the ring exists for HYPE and it's used for HYPE in the ads. It's all part of making us believe that this fairy tale story has a fairy tale ending.
    It in no way, imo, means that there in fact was a proposal, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2129104;
    we were talking about the o in the word bachelor being a glowing ring in the promos- I said "Hasn't it always been a ring?"
    At least the last couple of seasons have had a ring in place of the O in bachelor. I don't remember if it's been that way all along
    Janet

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2129104;
    Haha! Maybe I read what you wrote, maybe I didn't. Maybe I need reading glasses. Or maybe I need brain surgery.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Maybe the reason we're seeing some parts from Sadie and some from Jen is that they've had some fun in the editing. I remember them putting a digital bathing suit bottom on Trish in a preview but blurring her bare bottom when showing the scene for real. I wouldn't put anything past those sneaky producers.

I'm glad to see someone agrees with me -- I think it is a video digitalization of both girls' hands -- that's why one time you see one person's traits, the next time, you can see another....because they are both there! I think that's very plausible, especially given the fact that there is only one picture out there......