Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Alternate explanations for the ring picture - speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2149295;
    She may very well have gone into the ocean after that mini lesson. Back when I took scuba lessons in the Bahamas and became certified, the dive facility also offered a limited lesson for vacationers so that they could go on a shallow dive of less than 20 feet. It does seem strange that if she went into the ocean, why didn't they show it.
    I think it might have been a time factor. That whole scuba lesson from pool to ocean was a day long thing for my daughter. I think in the show's case they wanted to get more in than just scuba. JMO
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I still think on these dates, we don't see a fraction of what all goes on.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2149289;
    I don't think she'd learned enough of the fundamentals of diving to go out in the open ocean after that short stint in the pool. I think that was the extent of it, especially when he talked about having scouted the location for no fish or anything else like that. It sounded like she might have talked about having an aversion to sea life previously.
    Whether they went out in deep water or not, they sure looked like they BOTH enjoyed the lesson. His eyes and attentiveness that he employed while teaching her were quite apparent, if one chose to look.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2150713;
    Whether they went out in deep water or not, they sure looked like they BOTH enjoyed the lesson. His eyes and attentiveness that he employed while teaching her were quite apparent, if one chose to look.
    I agree and to coincide with that note, he stated that he has an aversion to public displays of affection. So when they were under water it sure appeared that he grabbed her and went in for the kiss under water. Did he think the camera would catch that? Also before you can go out in the deep ocean, you always do instruction in a pool or some sort of diving tank, never ocean first it would be unwise and hazardous. He had not choice in the matter, but to have her partake in one of his hobbies is very telling to me.

I think by taking her flying and taking her for scuba was also his way of testing her adventurousness. He literally told her the choice for scuba was his "selfish" choice! I think he wanted to see how much of a risk taker she was.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by What Am I Think;2150727;
    I agree and to coincide with that note, he stated that he has an aversion to public displays of affection. So when they were under water it sure appeared that he grabbed her and went in for the kiss under water. Did he think the camera would catch that? Also before you can go out in the deep ocean, you always do instruction in a pool or some sort of diving tank, never ocean first it would be unwise and hazardous. He had not choice in the matter, but to have her partake in one of his hobbies is very telling to me.
    That was the most scripted kiss in the entire series. No one that dives would try to kiss underwater. Expecially with a novice that is just getting used to the breathing apparatus.

I believe the reasons he shows Sadie different things is because she hasn't ever done them before. Sadie may have an adventurous spirit but she hasn't done much about it. Lorenzo was just giving her an experience that she may never have tried if it were not for him.

IMO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2150741;
    That was the most scripted kiss in the entire series. No one that dives would try to kiss underwater. Expecially with a novice that is just getting used to the breathing apparatus.

I believe the reasons he shows Sadie different things is because she hasn't ever done them before. Sadie may have an adventurous spirit but she hasn't done much about it. Lorenzo was just giving her an experience that she may never have tried if it were not for him.

IMO of course.
    He loved teaching her, it was so obvious. Jen is pictured as very athletic, but that does not necessarily mean adventurous at all. What makes you think that Jen has flown a plane or gone deep sea diving? We have NO basis for that assumption. I would think that wise or not all kinds of people in love have tried kissing underwater. They were in the bottom of the pool, not in the ocean.
    Last edited by girlsmom; 11-21-2006 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2150741;

IMO of course.
    I disagree. First you are underwater strapped to all kinds of gear. Floating away as she did is quite easy to do, he was trying to anchor her back to him and it turned into a sensuous kiss.
    I have had that stuffed strapped to myself before and often with goggles on, things do not appear as they normally do underwater and you can get a bit disoriented initially. However, they were not down deep at all, most likely not more than 12 ft, so there would be little danger to take her mask off for a few seconds and kiss her. I think it was quite spontaneous. But that is JMO.

I don't think any of us has any idea exactly what she has or has not done in her private life off the show as far as exploring her adventerousness. I don't think it was touched on, unless I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2150749;
    He loved teaching her, it was so obvious. Jen is pictured as very athletic, but that does not necessarily mean adventurous at all. What makes you think that Jen has flown a plane or gone deep sea diving? We have NO basis for that assumption. I would think that wise or not all kinds of people in love have tried kissing underwater. They were in the bottom of the pool, not in the ocean.
    Did I say Jen did? No, I don't know if Jen has done any of those things what I was stating is that Sadie has said herself on both the plane and diving that she has not done those things. Lorenzo was broadening her horizons so to speak.

FORT Fan

What did he do for Jen?

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2150775;
    Did I say Jen did? No, I don't know if Jen has done any of those things what I was stating is that Sadie has said herself on both the plane and diving that she has not done those things. Lorenzo was broadening her horizons so to speak.
    Well he really broadened Jen's horizons now didn't he....LOL That rollercoaster ride, well you can only do that say everywhere!!!! Seriously, that kiss did not look scripted and he actually pulled her to him for that kiss. IT was the most spontaneous I have seen..Likewise, when Jen and LOR are in the hot tub in the blooper section...you could put an elephant between them!They were no where near each other until the scripted version took place...interesting...JMHO