Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Alternate explanations for the ring picture - speculation.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Other than Trista & Ryan, I don't think that there was anyone who really meant the engagement. Perhaps Mary & Byron.

Ian's and Andrew's amd Charlie's rings really were lets-live-together-for awhile-to-see-if-it-works. For awhile it did.

And then Jesse, Blob , Travis and J** just wanted out of the whole deal.

Lorz may fall somewhere around Andrew's, is my guess
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

For me Jen's date was very real other than going to a castle. It is not uncommon to go to an amusement park, a bar and a restaurant and then to his or her apartment for coffee or whatever. I never had a guy take me scuba diving in a pool, going for a massage together etc. Lorenzo said when asked what he does on weekends, he said going to get a pizza, watching football and just relaxing. I know that those are the dates that are planned by the producers. We don't know if Lorenzo had any say on what he wanted to do with who. Andrew and Byron said they did to a point.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;2145771;
    For me Jen's date was very real other than going to a castle. It is not uncommon to go to an amusement park, a bar and a restaurant and then to his or her apartment for coffee or whatever. I never had a guy take me scuba diving in a pool, going for a massage together etc. Lorenzo said when asked what he does on weekends, he said going to get a pizza, watching football and just relaxing. I know that those are the dates that are planned by the producers. We don't know if Lorenzo had any say on what he wanted to do with who. Andrew and Byron said they did to a point.
    And it is alot easier to talk while walking around an amusement park than it is while scuba diving.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;2145804;
    And it is alot easier to talk while walking around an amusement park than it is while scuba diving.
    That's where the massage time came in handy.

And that kiss underwater was hot!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2149278;
    And that kiss underwater was hot!
    ANd believe me they didnot stay in the pool all the time either! That was her just leason.as Lo said.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2149284;
    ANd believe me they didnot stay in the pool all the time either! That was her just leason.as Lo said.
    I don't think she'd learned enough of the fundamentals of diving to go out in the open ocean after that short stint in the pool. I think that was the extent of it, especially when he talked about having scouted the location for no fish or anything else like that. It sounded like she might have talked about having an aversion to sea life previously.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2149289;
    I don't think she'd learned enough of the fundamentals of diving to go out in the open ocean after that short stint in the pool. I think that was the extent of it, especially when he talked about having scouted the location for no fish or anything else like that. It sounded like she might have talked about having an aversion to sea life previously.
    She may very well have gone into the ocean after that mini lesson. Back when I took scuba lessons in the Bahamas and became certified, the dive facility also offered a limited lesson for vacationers so that they could go on a shallow dive of less than 20 feet. It does seem strange that if she went into the ocean, why didn't they show it.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Perhaps. I do know when my daughter took scuba lessons--they first instructed her in a pool and then took her out to the ocean that same first lesson.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2149294;
    Oh you think so? I took it as when she said about why she was the only one wearing the mask? he said because she was the only one taking a lesson.
    Right, but the first few lessons for scuba diving occur in a swimming pool.

Edit to add, I guess it depends on where you're taking lessons and if you're trying to get certified or not.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks