385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 9 of 122 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2127218;
    I think the women may actually take this all a little more seriously.The idea of the men as Bachelors dating all these women at once seems like a male fantasy.What man would not want that?
    A lot of them. It's too stressful, especially since Fleiss picks so many idiots.

I think a lot of Bachelors quickly realize it isn't much fun after all to have women fighting over you, and just tune out - like Travis did.

FORT Fan
    Or maybe they aren't up to the challenge of Serial dating like they thought they would be?

I really am having a hard time picking between Jen and Sadie but I think I would give the edge to Jen just because...I get a gut feeling its her. My gut feeling and instincts usually don't let me down and I think its Jen. Sadie is my fav choice for PLO though. When we were introduced to the girls, I immediately liked Sadie while Jen took a while to grow on me.
    Last edited by leogirl_21; 11-02-2006 at 08:32 PM. Reason: More about Sadie...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Is everyone set as Sadie/Jen F2? Does anything think Lisa will make it to F2?

Kirsten 1526 - I still think it's a Sadie/Jen finale..
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 11-02-2006 at 09:44 PM.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

A few others have said it and I agree -- if Sadie isn't the F1, TPTB should give her Lanny's phone #. Lanny's mom would LOVE Sadie.

FL girl is really on the "Lisa bandwagon". Hmmmm, is she one of Lisa's college sorority sisters or an ABC plant to get us off track...??? (What sorority was Lisa in, by the way?) This show does attract the sorority girls: Trista was an Alpha Chi Omega, Jen Scheft was an Alpha Xi Delta, & a Bachelorette from another season was a Kappa Kappa Gamma at UCLA.

I really wish I could go to TFR taping, but have another commitment. Went to the one for Charlie's season and got a plethoria of great information. Plus, the bachelorettes were wonderfully snarky on Sarah W (with her "rotation" quote). Now, THAT was entertainment!

Is anyone in the Los Angeles area going?
    Last edited by hotlanta babe; 11-02-2006 at 09:37 PM. Reason: better adjective

Points to ponder...

The only really good kissing scenes we've had this season (so far) are between Plo and Sadie. Are they just trying to exploit the virgin label or is she the only one up to this point that has had make-out level kisses with the bachelor.

Why show Erica talking about vanilla shakes (jen and sadie) and openly say Jen isn't a virgin while all Jen was shown saying during the girls convo was "I'm good", which I considered a classy way to handle that question on national tv. I thought it wasn't nice to Jen for Erica to say that--or for Fleiss to show it.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2127497;
    Points to ponder...

The only really good kissing scenes we've had this season (so far) are between Plo and Sadie. Are they just trying to exploit the virgin label or is she the only one up to this point that has had make-out level kisses with the bachelor.

Why show Erica talking about vanilla shakes (jen and sadie) and openly say Jen isn't a virgin while all Jen was shown saying during the girls convo was "I'm good", which I considered a classy way to handle that question on national tv. I thought it wasn't nice to Jen for Erica to say that--or for Fleiss to show it.

Agreed & I am a Sadie fan but find no need for Erica to come out with that & it wasn't even really part of the show. It was at the end. Weird but Fleiss felt we needed to know. tacky !!!

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2127239;
    So if he's "considering" marriage that would imply that he hadn't yet proposed, wouldn't it?
    Well - he cant come out and say he's engaged even if he is. It would spoil Fleiss' fun finale.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2127268;
    I don't know if this is the interview you were referring to, but it says something about marriage here:

Q&A with the Prince
    During the teleconference, Lorenzo also said:
    He’s not worried about the fact that the other Bachelor relationships have broken up. He doesn’t think the past has anything to do with the present.

He is just a regular guy who happens to be a prince..

He can see himself marrying the person he fell in love with.

He likes girls who are shorter than he is because that makes him feel taller. When he signed up for the show, he was looking for a woman who is sincere, trustworthy, motivated, and fun -- someone he can call his best friend.

Link

Is this not what he said to Sadies father?? I know he could have said it to Jens too. Just saying. LOL