385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 8 of 122 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

Do you think that Lorenzo would pick Sadie and NOT propose marriage? I could see him not proposing to Jen and Lisa, but Sadie's situation is different. I would think that if Lorenzo chose Sadie that he would want to propose rather quickly so that they can at least start planning for marriage. I don't think he would want to wait too long jmo.

I dont think he is going to rush into marriage with anyone. HE's the cautious type. Looong term relationships. So no winter wedding for the prince.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2126913;
    Jen or Sadie. I think he has a stronger connection with Sadie at this point in the show, but her virginity and strong religious convictions may be a problem or create conflict. Jen's over-protective father made Lorenzo wary and she is so very nervous in front of the cameras, but of the three girls, she has the fewest "issues" that could turn him off. I just hope he doesn't end up choosing her because she is the least objectionable, but because she is truly the one he wants.
    Maybe he is won over by her tender heart when she talked about her school children?

I just hope he doesn't end up choosing her because she is the least objectionable, but because she is truly the one he wants.
    I totally agree. I'm burned out by the least objectionable choice. Seems like Jesse did that, and Travis. Actually Jen did it too. What could be objectionable about "I choose ME". Blob sort of did it too. Kelly Jo had more of a mouth on her than Estella. Maybe harder to control for the 2 weeks necessary? Both of them were pretty nice as I recall. Hey- I'm sensing a pattern here.

But we stay hoping for the Trista/Ryan, the Andrew/Jen, the Byron/Mary, the Meridith/Ian, the Charlie/Sarah.

Do you realize that of the five I consider successful, Trista, Mer & Mary were reruns?

And for the greatest fun of sleuthing (cool word) out the story from Fleissian clues!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan
    I think the women may actually take this all a little more seriously.The idea of the men as Bachelors dating all these women at once seems like a male fantasy.What man would not want that?

I think the women actually look at finding love on the show a lot more seriously than do the men. The successes they have had from the show seem to be female driven.( Mer and Trista were the best examples)

Maybe it was just luck, I don't know. I think the women let there hearts be more open to the possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by FLgirl;2126917;
    Maybe he is won over by her tender heart when she talked about her school children?

Almost any teacher would talk like that. Hadn't she already left her job? Maybe that's why she was especially emotional. If he was most concerned about someone especially liking middle school kids then that comment would set her apart more from the others. Yes, she certainly came off as a caring person, but I don't think she was unique in impressing him this way.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2126914;
    Do you think that Lorenzo would pick Sadie and NOT propose marriage? I could see him not proposing to Jen and Lisa, but Sadie's situation is different. I would think that if Lorenzo chose Sadie that he would want to propose rather quickly so that they can at least start planning for marriage. I don't think he would want to wait too long jmo.
    Lets just say in one interview said he was considering marriage but I can't remember which interview??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2127238;
    Lets just say in one interview said he was considering marriage but I can't remember which interview??? LOL
    So if he's "considering" marriage that would imply that he hadn't yet proposed, wouldn't it?

I don't know if this is the interview you were referring to, but it says something about marriage here:

Q&A with the Prince
    During the teleconference, Lorenzo also said:
    He’s not worried about the fact that the other Bachelor relationships have broken up. He doesn’t think the past has anything to do with the present.

He is just a regular guy who happens to be a prince..

He can see himself marrying the person he fell in love with.

He likes girls who are shorter than he is because that makes him feel taller. When he signed up for the show, he was looking for a woman who is sincere, trustworthy, motivated, and fun -- someone he can call his best friend.

Link
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."