385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 7 of 122 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

Could it be Lisa?

I like Lisa and hope she gets the rose. My reasons are just that I see the chemistry between the two. She was his first pick and she is still on the show even though she does act a bit odd.

Everyone can't believe she is still on. I think she gets that fairy tale wedding. She has the dress and tiara for a reason. So why is everyone hoping for a proposal but can't stand Lisa wanting to get married?

He truly likes her. I see it in his body language and the way he looks at her. I see it sort of with Jen, and not really with Sadie. He treats Sadie like a little baby sister/little friend. With Jen, yeah I can see the connection, but he really does like Lisa. He is definitely attracted to her.

The hands might be Lisa's, who knows.

I predict, Lisa definitely ends up in the F2 along with Sadie. The preview, when she says " I almost cried at the dinner table, thinking I was not going to get a rose." She had to have been talking of the Fantasy Date night when he is grilling her. Dead give away she goes to F2.

Again, I might totally be off. Jenn could be the one. I hope not.

What am I doing up so late?

If my fav goes I suspect it may be harder on Lorenzo. I think Sadie would be tactful but heart broken. We will see.

Quote:
    Okay folks, in speaking on behalf of the Sadie supporters, NONE of the Jen supporters are even willing to admit there is any chance that the hand could be anyone but Jen's so there is no reason for them to say anything other than Jen wins. On the other hand, Sadie supporters admit there is a chance that hand with the ring is Jen's hand, so if they want Sadie to win, then there has to be some other explaination. It's plain and simple. So rather than being harsh with the Sadie supporters, let's all just get along and say that we don't KNOW who wins. Even if we find out who's hand it is (and I know brightcryptic is going to say "I know it's Jen's hand") that still doesn't guarantee who the winner is...
    simplechef I dont "support" any of these girls. I just evaluate the facts and come to a conclusion. The issue of wanting Jen/Sadie to win isnt relevant if it interferes with the sleuthing. As a sleuther I try to be dispassionate when it comes to evaluating the facts. CSI has nothing on us - right? Last season, after reading Moana's morose Myspace I knew she could not be the final rose. As a sleuth it was difficult at times to believe that Travis found any sort of connection with Sarah S (and we chatted and laughed about that endlessly) but I knew she had to get the rose because of the myspace entries. The truth was, as usual, right in front of our faces. Travis was not at all attracted to Sarah but she was indeed the final rose.

This season, having examined the ring video, I feel equally certain that the ring recipient is Jen. It's not a matter of liking or supporting her. I think I'd rather spend an afternoon with Sadie in fact if I had the choice. Each of these women have different attributes that Lorenzo may like. He did give Jen a great complement about "wanting to have more nights like this" when they had their one on one. That comment still stands out as different from the rest. And I think it may be a tiny view into his growing affection for her. I doubt he fell in love with anyone. But I do think he really, really likes Jen. Which is a bit refreshing after the Travis experience. I prefer the seasons where the Bachelors/Bachelorettes actually give their final rose to someone they like and are attracted to, like Meredith, Charlie,and Byron.

When I am a watcher , as opposed to wearing my sleuthing hat, then I have fun snarking away with you all about the attributes and lack thereof of the many girls. But when it comes to sleuthing, I try to put my sympathies aside.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 11-02-2006 at 09:56 AM.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Pajamasam, well said, I totally concur and couldn't have said it better!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Well said Pajamasam. I put my sleuthing hat on first, and if I happen to like the personality (that is reflected in the edits that are allowed to be shown) then all the better. You will not read words from me putting another bachelorette down ~ because of Fleiss's editing job we may not be seeing the true person ~ no one is all good or all bad. That person, right now, does not exist.

I did have some concerns on Agnese and her Italian friend when they showed up on the show. I tried to find out from someone behind the scenes to find out if my suspicions were substantiated, but I never heard back from this person. Since I had no proof, I was not going to come to the board and state that I think that Agnese is an actress and hired for the show. Even so, as many have suggested, that does not immediately suggest that she did not have true feelings for Lorenzo. She had support on this board, and I was not one that wanted to deflate that balloon.

I must admit last season I had one snarky/funny comment on Susan the actress because, well, I just couldn't help myself. :nono
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 11-02-2006 at 11:10 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    I agree with you both, Pajamasam and Blondiegal.

Even those with favorites don't need to put anyone else down in order to favor theirs. I can't find anything negative about Jen or Sadie - I like them both equally and don't have a favorite. I prefer it this way - then I don't have a slant when I'm looking at things, and I'm not looking for ways to make a scenario fit simply because I want it to point to my favorite at the end (I did this with Matthew). It's easier for me to think logically about sleuthing, editing, caps and all of that when I don't have a favorite.

Like pajamasam, I'm not a "supporter" of any of them either. Gee, I'm sure everyone's shocked to read that. I did like Agnese but from what I could tell there was no evidence of her staying beyond the hometown date and anyways I prefer my favorites to be booted no later than F3, so I was okay with her leaving and actually relieved that she was not going to be this year's Moana.

Since I don't like any of these last three girls, it's so much easier this year. He can pick any of them and as long as it's entertaining I couldn't care less which one of them ends up as his pretend tabloid girlfriend for those two weeks he'll "date" her after the show. Although I would prefer Lisa to be in the F2 for the drama and the fun.

The whole "mommy designed the ring" thing is hilarious but I can see HSN knocking it off, in tasteful 14K gold plated silver with imitation cubic zirconia and diamante stones. A potential big seller right there . Maybe Larry, ever the businessman, will also announce a new doggy shampoo in honor of his new girlfriend and named after her: "Giggle Giggle Suds Ultra Shiny Fur Shampoo" for your precious pooch, $9.99 for 12oz, available soon.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Ok, I'm the bad penny in the group of you, my fellow sleuth friends! I respect you guys to the upmost, but I must say, although I definitely realize that these girls are real people with real emotions, I just can't resist when the opportunities presents itself to poke a little harmless fun at the girls and Bachelor!! Well, I can attest that the most exciting part of this show is to outsmart the editors and producers and sleuth out the winners ( and losers), but I stick my lip out childishly and say, "but, darn, it's so much fun to snark!!"
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2126835;
    Ok, I'm the bad penny in the group of you, my fellow sleuth friends! I respect you guys to the upmost, but I must say, although I definitely realize that these girls are real people with real emotions, I just can't resist when the opportunities presents itself to poke a little harmless fun at the girls and Bachelor!! Well, I can attest that the most exciting part of this show is to outsmart the editors and producers and sleuth out the winners ( and losers), but I stick my lip out childishly and say, "but, darn, it's so much fun to snark!!"
    Oh Cafegirl, you don't have a mean bone in your body. Even when you snark it is not mean, rather quite funny. I think that the bachelorettes themselves would snicker at your posts.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Jen or Sadie. I think he has a stronger connection with Sadie at this point in the show, but her virginity and strong religious convictions may be a problem or create conflict. Jen's over-protective father made Lorenzo wary and she is so very nervous in front of the cameras, but of the three girls, she has the fewest "issues" that could turn him off. I just hope he doesn't end up choosing her because she is the least objectionable, but because she is truly the one he wants.