385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 6 of 122 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

There have been 6 votes cast for Lisa in this poll. One of them is my vote obviously, but it seems nobody wants to admit to desiring a Lisa "win".

Admittedly, her chances don't look too good but there is that mysterious lack of screencaps from the FRC. Maybe our little schedule freak makes it to the F2 after all and her hair would give it all away. There's hope for Lisa!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2126434;
    There have been 6 votes cast for Lisa in this poll. One of them is my vote obviously, but it seems nobody wants to admit to desiring a Lisa "win".

Admittedly, her chances don't look too good but there is that mysterious lack of screencaps from the FRC. Maybe our little schedule freak makes it to the F2 after all and her hair would give it all away. There's hope for Lisa!
    Aww, MsFroggy, are you on the only one left on the Lisa.. uhh.. giant bridal magazine? Or maybe it's a giant wedding dress shaped float?

FORT Fan

Sadie all the way

You guys are awesome. This is my first time watching the bachelor and I am more awestruck by the sluething than I am by the show. I suspect the winner will be Sadie. I am not looking at hands, finger, rings but at the overall premise. Lorenzo is a business professional who has a name to protect and an image. I believe there is no way in the end he will let Sadie go as she has a golden image on the show. What gentleman and prince would let such a gem go and appear as a cold hearted person who could not wait for sex. JMO. However, I believe Sadie is genuine and sincere and would make a great princess. I too waited until I was married to have sex. I found that the men who truly respected me did not know what to do around me. They were cautious and did not want to overstep the boundaries. I believe this is what Lorenzo is doing. He is not sure how to approach her but he is very intrigued.
    Of course remember I am a newbie at this. Also did you guys have a poll on who would ge the final rose on the last episode and were you right?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2126434;

I'd also like to see a comparison between Lisa and Jen's hands. I think that the reason we are not seeing screencaps for the FRC is because there is only one blonde in the F2. Some posters think that Lisa has to be at the WTA, but I don't think so. From what I've read on other boards, Erica will stir up enough drama for everyone, and if Jen doesn't make the final 2, she'll be on the hotseat about her dad's gun threats during her hometown visit. I don't think Sadie would bring much to the WTA imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2126437;
    Aww, MsFroggy, are you on the only one left on the Lisa.. uhh.. giant bridal magazine? Or maybe it's a giant wedding dress shaped float?
    You actually think I'm a fan? I only voted for Lisa because I want her to be in the F2. I want to be awake for those two hours and I'm pretty sure that with Giggle Bunny and the Vestal Virgin there it's going to be a real yawner, even with the parental cocktail party, which should at least be a complete and utter disaster... just the way I like it!

I guess, technically I should have voted for who I think will be the "winner" but in my opinion there's no winner. There is only one big loser and a couple of lesser losers. I really want Lisa to be the big loser!

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2126445;
    I'd also like to see a comparison between Lisa and Jen's hands. I think that the reason we are not seeing screencaps for the FRC is because there is only one blonde in the F2.
    I want to make it perfectly clear that the hand comparison was 2observe's idea. I am not advocating another round of Lisa vs. Giggle Bunny or Lisa vs. Miss Virgin hand comparisons.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 11-01-2006 at 11:35 PM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I am voting for Lisa also MsFroggy

She'll run the marketing department at his doggie company and spawn enough Lil Lorz to ensure the lineage continues ... on time and under budget!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2126450;
    You actually think I'm a fan? I only voted for Lisa because I want her to be in the F2. I want to be awake for those two hours and I'm pretty sure that with Giggle Bunny and the Vestal Virgin there it's going to be a real yawner, even with the parental cocktail party, which should at least be a complete and utter disaster... just the way I like it!

I guess, technically I should have voted for who I think will be the "winner" but in my opinion there's no winner. There is only one big loser and a couple of lesser losers. I really want Lisa to be the big loser!

I want to make it perfectly clear that the hand comparison was 2observe's idea. I am not advocating another round of Lisa vs. Giggle Bunny or Lisa vs. Miss Virgin hand comparisons.
    Oh I don't think she wins, but maybe the hands in the pic are Lisa's to throw us off (ok, that's wishful thinking).

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Okay folks, in speaking on behalf of the Sadie supporters, NONE of the Jen supporters are even willing to admit there is any chance that the hand could be anyone but Jen's so there is no reason for them to say anything other than Jen wins. On the other hand, Sadie supporters admit there is a chance that hand with the ring is Jen's hand, so if they want Sadie to win, then there has to be some other explaination. It's plain and simple. So rather than being harsh with the Sadie supporters, let's all just get along and say that we don't KNOW who wins. Even if we find out who's hand it is (and I know brightcryptic is going to say "I know it's Jen's hand") that still doesn't guarantee who the winner is...

Personally, I think the hand could be Jen's. Other than the pinkie finger, the other fingers match Jen (especially the thumb). However, the size of the hand leans toward Sadie. So as I have said MANY times, we don't know absolutely for sure who the hand belongs to so we'll just have to wait and see...

By the way, the curvature of the nail has come up many times, and I would say that on the pinkie finger, it looks pretty curvy to me. For the fingers I do think they look most like Jen, but on the pinkie and the size of the hand, it looks more like Sadie, that is why I can't conclusively say who's hand it is...

my vote is LISA

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2125085;
    Which of the three remaining ladies will win Lorenzo's heart and receive the final rose?

Please share your opinions.
    Alright. I voted for Lisa. I actually like the poor girl. I didn't like her at first. But she has grown on me. I don't know, but I see some chemistry with her and Lor. More so than the other girls. Maybe that is why I want her to win. He likes her. She is his type. She has the money, so he knows she doesn't want that. I think she goes on to F2 and she ends up as the princess. She is the only one to admit to wanting marriage. The fairy tale princess dream. She even pulls out the dress and tiara.

I don't understand why you guys think she is crazy for wanting to get married when he supposedly proposes at the end. BTW,The hand sort of looks like hers.

If not Lisa then I vote for Sadie. I really don't care for Jen. She is nice, but she seems to, I don't know, goofy.

FORT Newbie
    I think that he has the most chemistry with sadie but i dont know if he would pick someone that is saving themselves. It seems like the bachelors all want to get a little nookie! Hopefully lor is different!