Voters
385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Being a Christian is very important to me. I consider myself very very conservative and I'm a lot like Sadie actually. I'm Baptist but I don't know what Sadie is. But if she's anything like I am in my beliefs, then she would think that denominations wont matter. As long as you are Christian and attend a Christian church then it should be fine. I even went to Mass before (what a change!!) but if I loved the guy and he was Catholic or Methodist or some other Christian denomination, I would go to his church.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2139992;
    Maybe they have had this discussion and it just remained on the cutting room floor (we didn't see it).
    I just reviewed the 6 minute clip of Sadie's home visit, and after she says grace you can hear Lorenzo say "amen. That was very nice."
    It could have been him just being gracious and politically correct. I do believe they did probably discuss this however, as he doesn't seem to miss a beat or seem taken off guard by the whole idea of saying grace before dinner.
    Catholics are quite tolerant of other religions and don't mind doing what Lorenzo did out of respect or courtesy. A friend of mine joined me in my prayers but made it clear that he would not necessarily embrace my faith. He seemed OK attending our services and activities, just won't commit. With Lorenzo, I think, religion would play quite a role given their family history/heritage which included a Pope who conferred them their nobility titles. Anyone who will consent to marry them should be prepared for that possible eventuality _ follow their religious bent.

I know that you can get Catholic credit for marriage even if you don't get married in a catholic church. There are lots of rules but also a lot of leeway.

Many religions are more relaxed with intermarriage than they were 25 yrs ago. You see this especially in larger cities. Tolerance is a good thing.

Anyway, I would bet they did discuss the religion thing at some time. I would think it would come up with any of the 3 women by the time it got to the F2.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I would think that since he is from Manhattan, that he's pretty tolerant when it comes to dating people that are non-catholics or non-italians.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2139796;
    You are absolutely right Bright, the edit has been slowly showing this side of Sadie throughout the show. I think that you have this one pegged. Excellent job!

What, that she doesn't want to SHARE her boyfriend??? How shocking can you get? Sorry, but that's not a negative to me, nor to people in dating in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2140032;
    What, that she doesn't want to SHARE her boyfriend??? How shocking can you get? Sorry, but that's not a negative to me, nor to people in dating in the real world.
    This isn't the real world yet, if she didn't want to share she should not have gone on the show. That is the premise of the show, until he makes the final selection.

Oh my thats not negative! I don't share my Hubby:nono

FORT Newbie
    Doesn't want to share? Washn't she the one who described Lisa 'Selfish' for grabbing Lorenzo even when she had already received her 'rose'?

Could someone refresh my memory on how long the bachelor and the women are actually together wherever they are? How many total weeks/days were they in Rome for this taping? Just curious.