Voters
385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2139790;
    Something that I've seemed to notice is that they set up the departures of the final 4, 3, and 2 in two parts. They started with Agnese telling Lorenzo that she was jealous during the toga party group date, and then she was jealous again during her hometown date. Although the rest of it went well - she was sent home. Lisa started last week with the wedding dress and magazines and Lorenzo's introduction to her timeline. This week, she'll get questioned about her intentions and signing up for the show 3 weeks after breaking up with someone she was in love with - sets the stage for her departure. Now they're showing Sadie in the ad being posessive of Lorenzo (Move over - he's mine). What else are they going to show tonight to start the musical chairs with the F2? F1 will become a viable player during the show tonight - this is when the edit somewhat starts to turn to her favor but doesn't completely reveal it.

I've picked up on a bit of a possessive streak with Sadie throughout the edit, and I think that's part of what they're using to give as a reason she wasn't chosen. I have noticed that they've put in little things from the beginning that show Sadie as not wanting to share Lorenzo - from her introduction, to the ugly look on the balcony she's shown giving as Lorenzo walks up to Lisa with the rose and earrings, to her clip saying that the situation was challening to her, and then on her hometown date they show her saying that he shouldn't go to any other hometowns. I don't know if this is part of the edit that will build to why she wasn't chosen or what.
    Yes, one more of Fleiss's editing masterpieces! I think it's her sense of humor actually but he is sure twisting it. I think people would much rather see a real story than a person's personality being twisted and knitpicked. The story can be told tastefully if tptb wanted. It might even get better reception.
    I am wondering if its the end of the line for bachelor series based on the lack of commericials, info on the website(video diaries, photos). It appears that ABC is cutting back financially.

I've picked up on a bit of a possessive streak with Sadie throughout the edit, and I think that's part of what they're using to give as a reason she wasn't chosen. I have noticed that they've put in little things from the beginning that show Sadie as not wanting to share Lorenzo - from her introduction, to the ugly look on the balcony she's shown giving as Lorenzo walks up to Lisa with the rose and earrings, to her clip saying that the situation was challening to her, and then on her hometown date they show her saying that he shouldn't go to any other hometowns. I don't know if this is part of the edit that will build to why she wasn't chosen or what

Sadie is competing with the other women for the love of 'the bachelor'. She is also the one that most of the 'rejected' girls seem to love- so I don't think it would be her 'possessiveness' that would cause her to be sent home.(because that would 've turned the other girls off- like Lisa taking Lorenzo off when she already has the rose) If she does go I think its probably just that Lorenzo felt more for the other girl- I took her remark about the other hometowns in the same light as when Ryan told Trista 'I could stay here, I brought my stuff' - on their date- showing strong feelings. I think some of the sleuthers have made up their minds that Jen is the winner and are writing off any clues to the contrary- I'd like Sadie to be F1 - but its not my choice so I'll just keep watching and see what plays out.

FORT Fan
    Mamaspy,

I loved what you said and agree 100%.I hope tonight we get a little more info.It is hard to get a good read. Right now for me,it is a toss up on the clues we've been given.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    The stuff I mentioned about Sadie was the only potentially negative stuff I've seen with regards to her edit so far. I don't think that saving herself is a negative at all - kudos to her for making that choice. I am not saying that Sadie's possessive as a person, just saying that those tidbits had been left in the show - and everything's shown for a reason. I just wonder what reason there was to show these pieces of footage. Nothing is left in the edit by happenstance.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

The stuff I mentioned about Sadie was the only potentially negative stuff I've seen with regards to her edit so far. I don't think that saving herself is a negative at all - kudos to her for making that choice. I am not saying that Sadie's possessive as a person, just saying that those tidbits had been left in the show - and everything's shown for a reason. I just wonder what reason there was to show these pieces of footage. Nothing is left in the edit by happenstance
    My personal reason for showing the edits as they: RATINGS. People love a hate fest, a cat fight, cattiness. If a contestant is portrayed in a negative light: crazy, a looney tune, with questionable motives/morals--literally ANYTHING that can smack of anything sensationalist in the teeny tiniest bit, I think reality shows do so!! Look how many shows cut to a commercial leaving the viewer on the edge of their seat and then ending the show the same way for the next week!
    And we as the viewers eat it up.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fan
    Mamaspy,
    I agree with your post 100% also!

BC,
    Aren't some people saying Sadie is getting the negative edit of aggressor, she being more into Lorenzo than Lorenzo is into her?

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;2139872;
    Mamaspy,
    I agree with your post 100% also!

BC,
    Aren't some people saying Sadie is getting the negative edit of aggressor, she being more into Lorenzo than Lorenzo is into her?
    There are some saying that, Sleuther - but there are people saying that each of the girls is getting a negative edit for one reason or another.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by goldie4;2139865;
    Mamaspy,

I loved what you said and agree 100%.I hope tonight we get a little more info.It is hard to get a good read. Right now for me,it is a toss up on the clues we've been given.
    I just don't feel like I know Jen in the way I feel I 'know' Sadie or Lisa, is this the producers way of hiding her? in which case its maddening because we want to see the romance develop. All I've gotten from Jen- is she's giggly, a daddy's girl, and probably a tomboy.

But somewhere there was something about Lorenzo wanting a girl to watch football with(Jen's dad's a coach), walk on the beach with(Sadie has a favorite beach, Jen ,probably has one as well) it still could go either way.

The clips we were shown of the fantasy dates- they show a lot of seriousness in the meal discussions of all 3- clip of Lorenzo looking at Sadie as they're in their robes before the massages, then the commercial had him w/Jen in the sauna/hot tub, but no intimate situation w/Lisa- except on the couch which looked really uncomfortable to me. A few more hours and at least we'll be down to 2!!!

somewhere there's also discussion that Sadie has a boyfriend- maybe Lorenzo maybe not-

if this is true- couldn't you see one of the film crew falling for her- and has it ever happened on one of the shows- that a relationship developed between one of the contestants and one of the crew after the show?

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2139887;
    somewhere there's also discussion that Sadie has a boyfriend- maybe Lorenzo maybe not-

if this is true- couldn't you see one of the film crew falling for her- and has it ever happened on one of the shows- that a relationship developed between one of the contestants and one of the crew after the show?
    Tara from last season, Mama - the guy she's dating was evidently part of the crew for The Bachelor: Paris.