385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

FORT Fan
    I am lukewarm on both of the final choices at this point. I am not ready to concede that Jen is the winner, there are red flags all over about her maturity level, her father, what kind of connection is really there. I am just not sold on it at all.

Sadie is a lovely girl. She seems more mature,maybe, but the hometown visit concerned me that maybe she Should Not be chosen. Someone with that much of a religious backround might be better suited for a man with similiar
    beliefs. It might be hard for a 34 year old New York boy to fit into her world or she into his. She is in PR, but her family values seem to be a big part of her life. I still find it significant that her fantasy date remains undisclosed exactly and that the winner of the final rose game goes to that hotel. Why would they send someone to the losers fantasy date? It makes no sense. They would have know by the end of taping, before they started the game, who won. They could have chosen anywhere in Rome, I think that location is telling.

Until I have more evidence,I stand undecided.

FORT Newbie

ok

not sure who i like more sadie or jen. i do not like lisa. i was shocked he kept her because of the whole dress, agenda and magazones. totally love sadie. i love that she is not afraid of being who she is!

I've been rolling this around in my head since Monday's episode and I just had to get this off my chest.

A large majority of the posters seem to be convinced that Jen is the winner based on 'the edit' and the screencap of the ring.

I have a bit of a disagreement about the conclusion based on 'the edit.' Everyone is saying that Sadie can't possibly be the winner because she's getting the 'perfect' edit and point specifically back to the Matthew/Ian contrast. Personally, I think she's really getting the Jerry edit. In his season, many people were totally convinced he couldn't possibly be the one because he was too 'out there.' They showed him all of the time. They showed her attraction to him. They always had interviews with his input on what was happening with the show, etc. BUT, they'd always have the "But, maybe he's a player" or "maybe he isn't here for the right reasons". Other than that, he got a pretty good edit, too.

Sadie also is not getting a 'perfect' edit. If anything, I think they're hiding more between her and Lorenzo than they are between Jen and Lorenzo. Her one-on-one date was chopped to hell and we barely got to see them talking over dinner. And the kissing we saw was not nearly the same scene we saw in the previews. EVERYTHING they're showing about her is centered around her being a virgin. That's her 'big problem' this season. She seems so perfect for him. Look how they get along... but she's a VIRGIN! *gasp* Dun dun duuunh. (a la Jerry being a big evil actor/player, IMO). And, like Jerry, they're always giving us interviews of what she thinks, what she's feeling, etc.

As for the hometown date, it was shown as a good day, not tense at all, but they also barely showed them before they went to her parents or afterwards on the beach. Once again, I'm not asking for a makeout session, I'd really rather see them sitting down and talking. THAT is what I miss from this season. In seasons past, it seems like we got at least a little more of the Bachelor and his dates actually conversing. Hell, we saw more uninterrupted conversation between Lorenzo and Jeannette and Lorenzo and ERICA than we have with Sadie!!

As for Jen, people claim she's the winner because she's being 'hidden.' How do you knw that she's being hidden? Other than the hometown visit, I don't really see alot of choppiness to the interactions between Jen and Lorenzo. In fact, I thought their one-on-one date was pretty well edited - we saw whole chunks of their date without big splices. We saw them talking. We saw them kissing. Etc. I dunno, I see them as getting along. I think he's attracted to her,
    but as I've said before I don't see sparks between them.

Tell me why I'm wrong, please!

(Wow, this was longer than I thought it would be! Ooops.
    Last edited by Secret; 11-01-2006 at 10:31 PM. Reason: fixed the width of the lines

I voted for Jen. Although I like Sadie, I think it will be Jen who gets the ring. Besides I see far more "chemistry" between her and Lorenzo then I see with him and anybody else.

While so many now seem to be on the Jen carriage, count me on the Sadie plane!

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat;2126397;
    While so many now seem to be on the Jen carriage, count me on the Sadie plane!
    If the plane is the same size as the one on their date, you better hope everyone doesn't hop on - it isn't big enough!

I am definitely rooting for Sadie, but I am definitely not getting on any vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2126404;
    If the plane is the same size as the one on their date, you better hope everyone doesn't hop on - it isn't big enough!

I am definitely rooting for Sadie, but I am definitely not getting on any vehicles.
    It just sounded nice with "Sadie." Maybe Lorenzo will bring in a G-V so we can hold a few more and fly in luxury.

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    I'm going with Sadie.

I keep thinking back (dangerous right?) to his one on one with Jen where Lor said his problem is that he doesnt know why he cant have more nights like this. (paraphrase). I remember at the time thinking that was some hell of a compliment. Because it was about how happy he was to be spending time with her. (Not a compliment about her values, or character or beauty all of which one can admire without falling in love/like.) I dont think Lorenzo ever said anything as complementary to any of the others.

Plus- the ring is a great match to Jen's hand and fingers. It's got to be Jen.

PAJA thanks for your observation. Nuff said. That and the kiss on the lips that jen gave him and her moan says it all. It was not the first time that night he compliment her too there were other times throught out that date but I am not saying a thing time will tell you have it wrong.