385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2125428;
    Lisa is too easy. He's on to her game.

Sadie .. he won't want to be her first, since he isn't sure all this is going to work out.

Jen is just right.

He clearly finds Jen the most physically attractive of the three... Jen presents him fewer emotional complications, and will be easier to let go after the ATFR show.
    Once again...I'm agreeing with RandalR. Early on, I figured PLO to go for the easiest-to-dump choice. Jen is young, she's working on a Master's-if she's serious about that, she wont just quit. It'll be easy for them to part ways soon after the series ends.
    Can't figure out how he's going to handle the ring thing, tho. He strikes me as the kind of guy-like Jesse and Travis-that would be reluctant to go through with a phony ring ceremony. (I cant remember how other bachelors did that; did Bob put the ring on Jessica's finger and let her keep it? Alex and Amanda?)

FORT Fan
    Jen is going to get the proposal and the ring designed by Lorenzo's mom. Since his mom designed the ring it sounds like she is somewhat invested in the relationship. Maybe she will encourage Lorenzo to stay with Jen since she probably wants to see him settle down, get married and have a family.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;2125577;
    Jen is going to get the proposal and the ring designed by Lorenzo's mom. Since his mom designed the ring it sounds like she is somewhat invested in the relationship. Maybe she will encourage Lorenzo to stay with Jen since she probably wants to see him settle down, get married and have a family.
    leeniel, glad you joined us. I'd say you're in the majority with your vote... please keep posting w/ us!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    I vote for Sadie. I don't think he'll propose, though. They'll be "friends" and "get to know each other better."

I think PLo is very afraid of Jen's dad and his gun collection. Even if Jen moves to NYC, her dad could hunt them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2125276;
    I want it to be Sadie, but it will be Jen......

Sadie is just too obvious, and its never the obvious one....
    I agree, Kresge, I want it to be Sadie too. I think she has the qualities that someone in PLo's position needs to have as a mate. But, like you, I don't think Sadie will end up being the chosen one.

Sadie. The signs are all there, just hidden from us by Fleiss. Sadie is the most mature lady there. I love the way Lorenzo looks at her..like he absolutely adores her.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie
    i am hoping for sadie, but somehow I am thinking Jen. I really wanted agnese to win, i thought they had the most chemistry. He was so happy when he was alone with her and looked so relaxed-not a man who was worrying about understanding her. I just hope that whoever wins will prepared herself for the possibility of Agnese learning english, then hunting Plo down. Heck, I would!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Welcome SQUIRREL!

Fun answer, good post!

Sadie, Sadie, Married Lady

I'm hoping that Fleiss is finally giving us the fairy tale we all keep hoping for! I believe he'll choose Sadie and propose!

FORT Fan
    I hope he chooses Sadie.I feel she is easy going ,has a good sense of humor is honest and sincere. I think they have physical chemistry inspite of the " virgin" thing,besides mentally clicking. At the beach on the hometown date he said are you trying to seduce me?,then he leaned towards her for the kiss.Also we never saw him leave as we did see with the other girls.
    With Lisa she intiated the kiss and he did not stay with her much longer after that. She is on the show for insincere reasons.Is she trying to get to know him?I think she just wants the bachelor to pick her regardless of who the bachelor is.
    Jennifer has made a few comments that make me feel that she is thinking about Lorenzo as a Prince and all her assumptions about what this means.He does seem physically attracted to her in that he displays affection towards her very spontaneously. Personally I think she has been protected by her parents ,thus appearing more naive,and less sophsticated.