Voters
385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 14 of 122 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat;2127718;
    I know there were seasons, though, where the final three didn't appear. Sorry, I'm not as good at pointing out which ones, but I know they exist. Probably depends on how much they think they can control the leak of information. Given that there's more than a week between taping and airing this time, I just wonder. Despite all the non-disclosure stuff the audience has to sign, seems like something always gets out.

Just thought of one possibility. I don't think Mandy J was at the WTA in Jesse's season.

Mandy refused to go given the edit she received.

Maybe they are going to show more outtakes & whom at least the final six or four really are. They must have a reason for a buildup given we miss a week & they have to catch up in a sense?????

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2127590;
    Experience has taught me not to trust Fleiss' editing maching. If I were a betting woman, I would put money on Jen and Lisa being the final two. I have a feeling "cute, little" Sadie is going to be at the "Women Tell All".
    NYGal, talk to me about your thoughts. Usually my thoughts are solid on the #3 gal at this time (of course #1 is now), but you have me curious and I am interested in your thoughts on Lisa being in the final two.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2127724;
    Mandy refused to go given the edit she received.

Maybe they are going to show more outtakes & whom at least the final six or four really are. They must have a reason for a buildup given we miss a week & they have to catch up in a sense?????
    Not that it matters, but as I said in my post yesterday, the reason Mandy wasn't at the WTA was because that was the only time that they aired the WTA before the fantasy dates... It was all shown the same night, but the fantasy dates came after that show.... can't remember exactly why that was done.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2127528;
    OH my God- can you imagine sweet Sadie with Luscious Lanny- almost makes me want Lorenzo to send her home...........Lanny was to die for- yum...
    Lanny? That guy with the bible thumping freak of a mother? I'm no fan but I wouldn't wish that on Sadie.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    We're going way off topic here. If somebody wants to start a "Women Tell All" thread, that would probably be a good idea.

I wish he'd choose Sadie, pretty convinced he won't. I'm thinking when he says "I didn't think she'd do that" he may have meant Sadie accepting the Fantasy Suite card??

Quote Originally Posted by drooler;2127882;
    I wish he'd choose Sadie, pretty convinced he won't. I'm thinking when he says "I didn't think she'd do that" he may have meant Sadie accepting the Fantasy Suite card??

I'm not sure that comment meant anything. There's no way that anything shocking happened in that fantasy suite. To me it's all about hype and drama, created by the edit. As has been mentioned before, it's a SUITE with a living room VERY safe for Sadie to go in there for chatting and little . Will they be found laying on the king sized bed--imo, not. What to look for though is the opportunity for meaningful talk. Think about it, how is PLo going to make the choice if he doesn't know what the girl is really all about? They need that alone time to sort it out.

Good idea Jewelsy!

Okay, according to the announcement, only 10 ladies will be at the WTA. So only the selected top 12, minus the F2, will be there, or do you think others, like Rosella, will be included in the show?

Please, oh please, let the show not be all about Erica.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie
    Personally, I think Sadie will accept the fantasy room card. It's pretty well known that that room's sole purpose on the show is not just for sampling the prospective cow's milk, even though some sampling may have been done in the past.
    I think Sadie is well aware of what that room can be used for and will take full advantage of that private personal time to have more intimate conversation and getting to know you on an emotional basis. I think the editing and Fleiss are just milking this virgin thing (no pun intended!) for the most hype it can get and the fantasy card is just another huge build up for ratings. I wouldn't be surprised if she even discussed this with her parents ahead of time during her home visit. Afterall, these girls have a fair idea of what to expect listening to Bachelor Guru Lisa all this time, so I doubt there is a surprise waiting for her.
    Another point, she has already had at least 2 episodes of fairly heavy kissing that we have seen here--once in the limo was it? Those pics were shown on this site I think--and you can see there is a bit more involved than just a few pecks and from the placement of those pics-it's not Sadie initiating them. It looks like Plo is grabbing her over to his lap. Then we see a brief scene at the bonfire. My point being here, as most of us are aware--physical intimacy can happen anywhere--it doesn't have to happen just in a bedroom, so Sadie is full aware of where her boundaries are as well as Lorenzo. I'm not saying she or he may not find them being stressed, LOL, I'm just saying it's not as if this is the first time she is being exposed to have to make some decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by chelseasmilez;2127897;
    I think Sadie is well aware of what that room can be used for and will take full advantage of that private personal time to have more intimate conversation and getting to know you on an emotional basis. I think the editing and Fleiss are just milking this virgin thing (no pun intended!) for the most hype it can get and the fantasy card is just another huge build up for ratings. Another point, she has already had at least 2 episodes of fairly heavy kissing that we have seen here--once in the limo was it? Those pics were shown on this site I think--and you can see there is a bit more involved than just a few pecks and from the placement of those pics-it's not Sadie initiating them. It looks like Plo is grabbing her over to his lap. Then we see a brief scene at the bonfire. My point being here, as most of us are aware--physical intimacy can happen anywhere--it doesn't have to happen just in a bedroom, so Sadie is full aware of where her boundaries are as well as Lorenzo. I'm not saying she or he may not find them being stressed, LOL, I'm just saying it's not as if this is the first time she is being exposed to have to make some decisions.
    I absolutely agree. Also, I want to see those pictures.