Voters
385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2127635;
    Susan was there from Travis' season, Sarah W was there for Charlie's season - I can't remember when the final 3 wasn't there for the WTA or MTA. Susan had been spotted at the same club as Travis the night that the WTA aired, I recall though it was reported that they didn't interact with one another and that there were handlers around them.

I think that the 10, if that's even going to hold out would probably be those from the first cut of 12. I have a hard time picturing a WTA without the first night women, especially someone like Rosella who really stood out.
    The only time I remember #3 not being there was Jesse's season and that was because they ran the WTA first and then aired the Fantasy date show immediately following it the same night, so Mandy wasn't there. Other than that, I can remember #3 being there. Remember Cynthia asking Byron if he wanted to make out? Chad was there and they had to play that really sad farewell limo ride of his where he said he saw Mere as his wife!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

During Jen's WTA, weren't Jerry and JP in the wings and they went out with the guys that night? Jen wasn't there
    And Byron telling that really agressive girl that she was scarry ...
    Travis was there and defended Susan - too bad about Susan, I think he really liked her best. He could have picked her and then moved to CO alone and I would have been happier about his choice ...
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2127665;
    During Jen's WTA, weren't Jerry and JP in the wings and they went out with the guys that night? Jen wasn't there
    And Byron telling that really agressive girl that she was scarry ...
    Travis was there and defended Susan - too bad about Susan, I think he really liked her best. He could have picked her and then moved to CO alone and I would have been happier about his choice ...
    True & Andrew went out with them to boot. LOL

Janie ended up with issues but I sure thought she was it at the beginning for Byron.

Now Travis Nope it wasn't Susan it was SB from Canada but for obvious reason he let her go. After that Travis never got back on track. Strangest departure to date.LOL

Jane ... on Byron ... she handled herself beautifully at the WTA

And SarahB was gone after the Hometown dates - yes strange - and Susan went on the fantasy date but was at WTA

Jen had the best guys - remember Ben? Hottie ... and Ryan and Wendell and Jerry and Jp and ... There were some funny moments.

But I am really not sure about who we will see at the WTA. Lisa is the logical one, but it could be Sadie/Jenn also
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2127685;
    Jane ... on Byron ... she handled herself beautifully at the WTA

And SarahB was gone after the Hometown dates - yes strange - and Susan went on the fantasy date but was at WTA

Jen had the best guys - remember Ben? Hottie ... and Ryan and Wendell and Jerry and Jp and ... There were some funny moments.

But I am really not sure about who we will see at the WTA. Lisa is the logical one, but it could be Sadie/Jenn also

Yes indeed Jane did redeem herself & I was proud of her.

Jen had some awesome guys on her show indeed. A lot of Hotties.

I will be totally shocked if Lisa goes home to his family totally.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2127671;
    Now Travis Nope it wasn't Susan it was SB from Canada but for obvious reason he let her go. After that Travis never got back on track. Strangest departure to date.LOL
    intheblind, I so agree about Sarah B. being the one that I thought Travis really liked the best out of all of them and the funny thing is, he (same age as Lor practically) got rid of her basicly because she was too yound and didn't feel comfortable about her still living at home.
    Now contrast Lor,... his likely top 2 are 24 and 23 and both still live at home I believe........... interesting comparison to me about the 2 guys and how they view the girls and age... ..

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2127693;
    intheblind, I so agree about Sarah B. being the one that I thought Travis really liked the best out of all of them and the funny thing is, he (same age as Lor practically) got rid of her basicly because she was too yound and didn't feel comfortable about her still living at home.
    Now contrast Lor,... his likely top 2 are 24 and 23 and both still live at home I believe........... interesting comparison to me about the 2 guys and how they view the girls and age... ..
    Sarah B got falling down drunk and couldn't remember her conversation with the Doc......

That, plus her age and living at home doomed her, right?

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2127695;
    Sarah B got falling down drunk and couldn't remember her conversation with the Doc......

That, plus her age and living at home doomed her, right?
    oh yeah, I forgot about that drunk thing.. camping!! but still, I think Trav had the most affection for her but considered her a little too immature or young.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2127701;
    oh yeah, I forgot about that drunk thing.. camping!! but still, I think Trav had the most affection for her but considered her a little too immature or young.
    Point is it was still the strogest connection after that T went down hill. Big time. LOL

I maintain age as it is is not an issue there are many thirty yearsolds & older that a 22 ear old can put to shame. too much empasis on this age thing especially now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2127635;
    Susan was there from Travis' season, Sarah W was there for Charlie's season - I can't remember when the final 3 wasn't there for the WTA or MTA. Susan had been spotted at the same club as Travis the night that the WTA aired, I recall though it was reported that they didn't interact with one another and that there were handlers around them.

I think that the 10, if that's even going to hold out would probably be those from the first cut of 12. I have a hard time picturing a WTA without the first night women, especially someone like Rosella who really stood out.
    I know there were seasons, though, where the final three didn't appear. Sorry, I'm not as good at pointing out which ones, but I know they exist. Probably depends on how much they think they can control the leak of information. Given that there's more than a week between taping and airing this time, I just wonder. Despite all the non-disclosure stuff the audience has to sign, seems like something always gets out.

Just thought of one possibility. I don't think Mandy J was at the WTA in Jesse's season.