Voters
385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 12 of 122 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    I realize that the way I worded it may not read the way that I thought I was saying it. From what I understand the fantasy date episode will be shown to all who attend the WTA before the taping of the WTA begins.

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2127564;
    "ICK?" why don't you tell us how you really feel? lol guess I just liked the good old cowboy and he had those bedroom eyes.......but his mama was a bit much- would need a half a continent between myself and a motherinlaw like that one!! guess I wouldn't wish that one on sweet Sadie either.

(but he was cute.........IMO.........lol)
    I actually thought his mother was properly concerned. It was him I didn't like. lol! Not attractive to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2127585;
    The comment was made the same day of the trip.

In voice over only. Not a direct comment just like many.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2127590;
    Experience has taught me not to trust Fleiss' editing maching. If I were a betting woman, I would put money on Jen and Lisa being the final two. I have a feeling "cute, little" Sadie is going to be at the "Women Tell All".
    Not likely, in my opinion. I mean, I know what you're saying, but in the last few seasons, the WTA hasn't included the final three. And this year they're taping on the 11th and not showing it until the 20th, but that leaves a good day and a half before the fantasy dates show airs for the word to get out if Sadie is there. I don't see it happening for any of the final three. Too risky.

I hear only 10 girls are going to be there. That almost makes it sound like it's the first cut of twelve without the final two, but I'm just not sure. I can't see Agnese making it to LA for the show, but maybe, and I can't see any of the final three. Perhaps there were a few others cut the first night they might ask back, like Andrea (the singer) or Heather (the drunk).

Sorry, I'm getting off topic, but was just responding to notion that any of the F3 will be at the WTA taping.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2127573;
    SORRY just watch the show the music for the winner has not been played yet not even with Sadie
    Which music you talking?? I heard some music briefly but I want to know what the music is you think you should hear??

What I heard was extremely brief.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2127618;
    I realize that the way I worded it may not read the way that I thought I was saying it. From what I understand the fantasy date episode will be shown to all who attend the WTA before the taping of the WTA begins.
    Oh! I see now.
    We got to see snippets of video from each fantasy date -- same as what is aired during the WTA.

Now, seeing Sarah W stew on stage ... priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat;2127623;
    Not likely, in my opinion. I mean, I know what you're saying, but in the last few seasons, the WTA hasn't included the final three. And this year they're taping on the 11th and not showing it until the 20th, but that leaves a good day and a half before the fantasy dates show airs for the word to get out if Sadie is there. I don't see it happening for any of the final three. Too risky.

I hear only 10 girls are going to be there. That almost makes it sound like it's the first cut of twelve without the final two, but I'm just not sure. I can't see Agnese making it to LA for the show, but maybe, and I can't see any of the final three. Perhaps there were a few others cut the first night they might ask back, like Andrea (the singer) or Heather (the drunk).

Sorry, I'm getting off topic, but was just responding to notion that any of the F3 will be at the WTA taping.
    If I recall correctly, the WTA has included the person kicked off in the Final 3 in a few seasons. We all knew Ryan was toast because pictures were posted on Getty Images well in advance of the fantasy date episode airing.

And I thought Susan was at the WTA last season? Maybe I'm just imagining that?

I can't remember what happened with Charlie or Jesse, though...

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by islandcat;2127623;

Susan was there from Travis' season, Sarah W was there for Charlie's season - I can't remember when the final 3 wasn't there for the WTA or MTA. Susan had been spotted at the same club as Travis the night that the WTA aired, I recall though it was reported that they didn't interact with one another and that there were handlers around them.

I think that the 10, if that's even going to hold out would probably be those from the first cut of 12. I have a hard time picturing a WTA without the first night women, especially someone like Rosella who really stood out.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2127626;
    Oh! I see now.
    We got to see snippets of video from each fantasy date -- same as what is aired during the WTA.

Now, seeing Sarah W stew on stage ... priceless!
    hotlanta babe, I remember when you went and thankfully gave me a hint (oops, should I not say that! ) that kept me from picking wacky Sarah over Krisly!!! I so wish you could go again and give us some ideas of what Lor and the reject girls are like. I'm betting with Erica there it should be a hoot! You know they'll try to stir up trouble w/ her and Jami, they already hinted at that!
    As of the past, the 3rd one out has nearly always been there.. remember how some pictures of Ryan S were released from the MTA from Jen's season and we all knew for sure that Ryan had been eliminated, even though most already had figured it out. Last season everyone razed Susan on the show, yet Travis defended her. So whoever is F3 (lisa), will be there and in the hot seat!!! So come on LA Fort members take one for the team and go represent us at the taping!!! We'll be cheering for you!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

The Women/Men Tell All traditionally includes everyone but the the final two. Sometimes the Bachelor/Bachelorette takes part, sometimes they don't. I know for a fact that Alex, Andrew and Jen chose not to appear. I did not watch Jesse and Byron's seasons, so I can't say whether they appeared or not.
    Last edited by NYGal; 11-02-2006 at 11:47 PM.