Voters
385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

163 42.34%
  • Lisa

17 4.42%
  • Sadie

205 53.25%
Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2127528;
    OH my God- can you imagine sweet Sadie with Luscious Lanny- almost makes me want Lorenzo to send her home...........Lanny was to die for- yum...
    Ick, ick, ick, no he wasn't. And his mama was probably a good ol' Baptist, but Sadie strikes me as something else with a little less "holy roller" flavor to it.

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat;2127557;
    Ick, ick, ick, no he wasn't. And his mama was probably a good ol' Baptist, but Sadie strikes me as something else with a little less "holy roller" flavor to it.
    "ICK?" why don't you tell us how you really feel? lol guess I just liked the good old cowboy and he had those bedroom eyes.......but his mama was a bit much- would need a half a continent between myself and a motherinlaw like that one!! guess I wouldn't wish that one on sweet Sadie either.

(but he was cute.........IMO.........lol)

Interesting but I think the bonfire dealt with a lot of that. LOL He may be just doubling checking though. I love this girl & she has game. I still think it's all about perception & family for Sadie. I just think it also is how he presents & what he says & of course what we are allowed to hear. LOL
    It's pretty hard saying what he has too her about taking it slow & then two weeks later change his mind. I'm not buying it. Think if sadie says Lorenzo has exceeded above & beyond my expectations I don't expect him to do a change up. I still think that comment has something to do with the fianle & the comment they wanted you to think was on the plane I have found something in him I havent found in anyone else. Finale comment quite possibly is. It's pretty ahrd to think we will get really high pressure here from Lorenzo & some fantasy card. It's all to do about nothing.

SORRY just watch the show the music for the winner has not been played yet not even with Sadie

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2127546;
    I know I keep rattling on, but I thought that the Sadie supporters would love to hear this and maybe someone can check to make sure. While Lorenzo was talking about Sadie and her qualities to her dad, I think, and it is a big think, because I can't remember the song, but I think I heard "the music" , while they talked in the background??! Someone should check this out, because I could be wrong about this. If it was indeed the music, I'd say we have a winner????
    If we're going by the past season's 'winner' music, no one has had just that music so far this season. They played a certain kind of strummy music for Sadie, Jen and Lisa. They're onto us that we're onto them.. or something. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2127569;
    Interesting but I think the bonfire dealt with a lot of that. LOL He may be just doubling checking though. I love this girl & she has game. I still think it's all about perception & family for Sadie. I just think it also is how he presents & what he says & of course what we are allowed to hear. LOL
    It's pretty hard saying what he has too her about taking it slow & then two weeks later change his mind. I'm not buying it. Think if sadie says Lorenzo has exceeded above & beyond my expectations I don't expect him to do a change up. I still think that comment has something to do with the fianle & the comment they wanted you to think was on the plane I have found something in him I havent found in anyone else. Finale comment quite possibly is. It's pretty ahrd to think we will get really high pressure here from Lorenzo & some fantasy card. It's all to do about nothing.

The comment was made the same day of the trip.

Experience has taught me not to trust Fleiss' editing maching. If I were a betting woman, I would put money on Jen and Lisa being the final two. I have a feeling "cute, little" Sadie is going to be at the "Women Tell All".

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2127590;
    Experience has taught me not to trust Fleiss' editing maching. If I were a betting woman, I would put money on Jen and Lisa being the final two. I have a feeling "cute, little" Sadie is going to be at the "Women Tell All".
    but the women tell all is filmed on the 11th and the next show is not on till the 13 and women tell all is shown later than that..........(I'm hearing Erica's voice ............and she's this and she's this and I'm 7 layers above that - ) is the F3 usually at the women tell all?

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2127594;
    but the women tell all is filmed on the 11th and the next show is not on till the 13 and women tell all is shown later than that..........(I'm hearing Erica's voice ............and she's this and she's this and I'm 7 layers above that - ) is the F3 usually at the women tell all?
    Yes, the woman sent home after the fantasy dates will be at the WTA - and they'll air the fantasy date episode before the taping starts.

Not always ...

For Charlie's season, the WTA was taped the day before the fantasy dates aired, so those who went to the taping got a free pass on the Rose Ceremony Game!

I already thought "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" Sarah W was the one to go, so I didn't have to change my answer.