View Poll Results: And the final rose goes to. . . *Possible Spoilers*

Voters
385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jen

    163 42.34%
  • Lisa

    17 4.42%
  • Sadie

    205 53.25%
Page 103 of 122 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1214

Thread: Who's getting the final rose, and why? Discuss your love/hate of the F3. *Spoilers*

  1. #1021
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2156029;
    To me, these words and actions look transparently artificial - like Sadie is following a script that her mother taught her: "Here's how to get him wrapped around your little finger!" Editing is only showing us 5% of the action, but if the other 95% is going the same way, I would have to think even Lorenzo is getting a little suspicious by now.

    It's not that anything is wrong with Sadie, but you have to wonder how much of that is her saying what she actually feels, and how much of it is as scripted as Lisa's wedding timeline.

    If there's one clue in the whole process to the winner, it might be what we were shown when they Jen and Lorenzo were having dinner in Rome and Jen told him, "Maybe you're dating the wrong people." That was a good line, and a moment akin to the (in)famous Jen-Schefft-pointing-at-her-forehead scene in Andrew's season.
    But Sadie also told LO on her hometown date to pick her and walk away!

  2. #1022
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat;2156295;
    The hand shot with the ring is neither of them. We agonized over Jerry's hands to later find they were the jewelers. So I refuse to even consider that.
    This is news to me. We veteran sleuthers discussed this earlier this season and remembered that it was Jerry's hand in the screencap.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  3. #1023
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2156029;
    To me, these words and actions look transparently artificial - like Sadie is following a script that her mother taught her: "Here's how to get him wrapped around your little finger!" Editing is only showing us 5% of the action, but if the other 95% is going the same way, I would have to think even Lorenzo is getting a little suspicious by now.

    It's not that anything is wrong with Sadie, but you have to wonder how much of that is her saying what she actually feels, and how much of it is as scripted as Lisa's wedding timeline.

    If there's one clue in the whole process to the winner, it might be what we were shown when they Jen and Lorenzo were having dinner in Rome and Jen told him, "Maybe you're dating the wrong people." That was a good line, and a moment akin to the (in)famous Jen-Schefft-pointing-at-her-forehead scene in Andrew's season.
    Great comment. I could also draw a comparison to the fairly normal Fantasy Date for Lorenzo and Jen and Andrew's and Jen's bowling date.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  4. #1024
    FORT Fogey luvlady345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sunny, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2156327;
    Great comment. I could also draw a comparison to the fairly normal Fantasy Date for Lorenzo and Jen and Andrew's and Jen's bowling date.
    But the only reason why Jen S got the bowling date, was because there orginal date was rained out.....Andrew had otherplans or the producers did, so the dates really is No biggie.......

  5. #1025
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2156333;
    But the only reason why Jen S got the bowling date, was because there orginal date was rained out.....Andrew had otherplans or the producers did, so the dates really is No biggie.......
    And also, Travis and Sarah met in jeans, took a ferris wheel ride, floating pool, and dinner in jeans still, and it wasn't all that romantic of a date. Sort of like Jen and Lorenzo's fantasy date, where they wore jeans, went to an amusement park, went hot tubbing , and had dinner in jeans.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  6. #1026
    FORT Fogey luvlady345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sunny, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2156337;
    And also, Travis and Sarah met in jeans, took a ferris wheel ride, floating pool, and dinner in jeans still, and it wasn't all that romantic of a date. Sort of like Jen and Lorenzo's fantasy date, where they wore jeans, went to an amusement park, went hot tubbing , and had dinner in jeans.
    I really wouldn't like at Travis and Sarah season as an indicator, because that season was a sham from the start........

  7. #1027
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830
    Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;2156343;
    I really wouldn't like at Travis and Sarah season as an indicator, because that season was a sham from the start........
    It doesn't really matter to compare to them, IMO, because at least we know that the winner can get a less romantic fantasy date than the other two women.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  8. #1028
    FORT Fogey cynicgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2156337;
    And also, Travis and Sarah met in jeans, took a ferris wheel ride, floating pool, and dinner in jeans still, and it wasn't all that romantic of a date. Sort of like Jen and Lorenzo's fantasy date, where they wore jeans, went to an amusement park, went hot tubbing , and had dinner in jeans.
    Goes along with his comment on Isiac show on style today, he prefers girls in jeans and tshirts.

    He also has a lifetime(hopefully) to do all the things he loves with his choosen one.
    Last edited by cynicgal; 11-26-2006 at 06:53 PM. Reason: add

  9. #1029
    FORT Fogey itsyourmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2156348;
    Goes along with his comment on Isiac show on style today, he prefers girls in jeans and tshirts.
    Yeah, but look at him. He is somewhat stylish. I don't think he likes things overdone, but he dresses in a pretty casual-trendy way, and I think Sadie does too. That said, I have never seen Sadie in jeans and a t-shirt. Hmmm.

  10. #1030
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2156351;
    Yeah, but look at him. He is somewhat stylish. I don't think he likes things overdone, but he dresses in a pretty casual-trendy way, and I think Sadie does too. That said, I have never seen Sadie in jeans and a t-shirt. Hmmm.
    Yes on the scooter date she had on Jeans

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.